[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine the world if Islam never happened. The Middle East would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
File: knuckles.jpg (23 KB, 300x359) Image search: [Google]
knuckles.jpg
23 KB, 300x359
Imagine the world if Islam never happened. The Middle East would be Christian. Constantinople would not have fallen; the Byzantine Empire would still be here. Persia would be Zoroastrian, another great religion. No 9/11, much less terrorism in general. It would be a much better world.
>>
>>55748770
library of alexandria would still be here

9/11 wouldn't have happened

middle east would be stable and comparative to the US in technology and resources.

pakistan wouldn't exist because they're no ideological conflict

Crusades wouldve never happened

Syria and Spain would be white

No immigration crisis

No Al Qaeda, ISIS or any of that.

terrorism down >60%

egypt and most of the middle east would be roman or black

>yfw the world needs to purge muslims
>>
>>55748770
Imagine the world if the west never had fucked around with the middle east. The whole area would be populated by goat herders who simply have no idea what an "America" or an "Europe" is.
But you had to go and arm them to the teeth.
>>
>>55749634
y'know looking at this, i just realized Islam has done significantly more harm than good

other than Al-Zahrawi, the modern template for hospitals, and optical innovation, the guitar(debatable), and the marching band. Islam in recent years has more harm to complete disregard these great inventions
>>
>>55748770
>Christianity threatens all non believers to a burning hell of fire
"Yea muh jesus"
>Islam warns all non believers the same fate
"Dur dur towel head dur dur"
>Sonic

Also
>>55749634
9/11 was done by saudies as an act of retaliation, middle eastern countries wouldve still done the sane thing, that had nothing to do with Islam besides the fact Osama was Muslim
Middle East is stable and is famous for worldwide astronomy. Just cause Syria is shit because of their government and the "Christians". Pakistan wouldve existed under a different nane and under another religion
Crusades is a good point
Syria and spain wouldnt be white dipshit, muslim is a religion not a race
*cough cough* Mexican immigration
KKK would still exist
Your last point is stupid, they would be their original race.

In conclusion, /pol/ is no longer satirical, just plain shit
>>
>>55750460
>Imagine the world if the west never had fucked around with the middle east
My dude if America hadn't killed any seemingly secular leader in the middle east they would've proved a great geo-political threat considering the United Arab nations control most of the world's oil supply
>>
>>55748770
If Islam never happened there's be some another insane shit-tier nation / religion.
The world is never perfect
>>
Funny how you never here about terrorist attacks in Indonesia, which has the highest population if muslims in the world

But thats just me
>>
>>55750723
In what way would have they become a threat if until that point they had no enmity to the west.
>>
>>55748770
When you say that to a mudslime shitskin, generally he respond something like:

> "MUH Islam contribute to a golden age of science and culture, the caliphate on spain was the golden age of spain with tolerance and peace, muslims were more evolved than christians, the crusaders were evil barbarians, islam contribute to mathematics"
>>
>>55751038
Using the positives the Muslim people have contributed as an insult is like saying you hate cheese while listing off all the reason cheese is good.

Go an hero, please
>>
>>55750610
you realize that the romans had control over much of the middle east until the muslims and persians drove them out.

The immigration crisis i'm reffering to is the one in the one in europe, not all immigration crisis' you dumbfuck

Muslim terrorism makes up over 60% of worldwide terrorism, removing that would get rid of the percentage

The muslims during the crusades came from the arabian peninsula, thus making them arabic and not white

And now you're telling me there was no religious motive for the attacks when this exists https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motives_for_the_September_11_attacks

The middle east isn't stable, some parts are, sure but the entirety isn't stable

Pakistan wouldn't exist india would just be bigger
>>
>>55750941
2002 Bali bombing

Attempted genocide of non-Muslims in Timor Leste
>>
>>55751019
Let's say that america didn't kill Qaddafi

if we didn't kill him, he would've united the arab nations and sold oil using Dinar, essentially giving them more trading power and dooming the dollar.
>>
>>55751572
>KKK bombs black church killing four young black girls

Jeez this surely means all christians are in the clan based off of one attack
>>
>>55751705
And also millions of "Syrian refugees" wouldn't be cĂșcking Europe.
>>
>>55751502
>Wikipedia

Your sources are incredible anon
>>
>>55751916
The Wikipedia article cites several rere.
>>
>>55748770
Imagine the world is religion never happened.

I'd have my fucking hovercars by now, assholes.
>>
Someone debunk this
>Christianity threatens all non believers to a burning hell of fire
"Yea muh jesus"
>Islam warns all non believers the same fate
"Dur dur towel head dur dur"
>>
>>55751825
>Indonesians behead little girls just for being Christians

>Bomb embassies

>Bomb marketplaces

>Bomb hotels

>all within the last fifteen years

wow indonesia is so safe and modern
>>
>>55750460

and yet islam would be all over south asia and west africa and still be causing problems there.
>>
>>55752063
say goodbye to Romanticism and Michael Anjaloe's Sistine Chappel paintings

But of course, nechbeard /pol/ krykes like you dont care about taste
>>
>>55752398
Maybe, but problems with no way to leave their respective country and reach Europe.
>>
>>55752266
Proof?

Pics or it didnt happen

Also indonesia isnt on any lists as one of the most dangerous places nor talked about for terrorism
>>
>>55752266
Also, checkt
>>
>>55748770
Events would have been drastically altered enough that none of us would have been born. Would it still be worth it?
>>
>>55752506
Don't bother, most neckbeards can't into history.
>>
File: Your Opinion Sucks.jpg (79 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
Your Opinion Sucks.jpg
79 KB, 680x680
>>55752063
>Implying the Catholic Church wasn't instrumental in funding scientific and cultural endeavors for hundreds of years
>>
>>55752741

Would you die for western civilization's existence? That's basically the same thing.
>>
>>55752741

totally. It's a win-win
>>
You'd look at Orthodox with the same disdain as you look to Muslims.
>>
>>55751502

Arabs are Caucasian you dumb shit.
>>
>>55748770
You're telling me that the military-industrial complex wouldn't be waging wars for profit had it not been for Islam? Woah
>>
>>55752906
Well, they made sure to keep Europe shitty before the enlightenment.
Thanks Christians, I hope your religion stays practically dead here.
>>
>>55748770
>>55749634
No Muslim threat means that Europe would never have unified. Most likely it would have been torn apart by a war between the Catholic Church and the Eastern Orthodox Church. The Mongols might also have made it a lot further into Europe and it not been for Muslims

Also OP you are full of shit and wrong, the Middle East would be Zoroastrian because Persia would have conquered it all.

But to keep it short if Islam never happened them something else would have showed up and taken it's place.
>>
>>55753323
>Arabs are Caucasian you dumb shit.
that's a reach if i've ever heard one

>paki's are white now
>indians are white
>black people are white
>arabs are white
they may have Caucasian features but they aren't white, just ask one of them.
>>
>>55753868
>But to keep it short if Islam never happened them something else would have showed up and taken it's place.
like what?
>>
>>55753868
Newsflash, Europe never unified after the collapse of the Roman Empire. No, the EU does not count.
>>
>>55753888
Your shitpoasti is awful.
>>55753958
Christianity may, or zoroatism. Could even be the Hindu religion.
>>55754036
The crusade helped, it also played a large role in shaping the European identity and culture.
>>
>>55753868

>everyone has become more peaceful over time
>except the 1500 religion with the pedophile ghengis khan tier prophet

If something took islam's place, I doubt it would be as bad as Islam.
>>
>>55754509

1500 year old*
>>
>>55750824
Jaded Ukie telling it like it is.
>>
>>55752614
Fuck off.

Just believe him.

Goddamn everyone on this site is an autistic who asks for proof 24/7

"Hello I am a person"
"HURRR DURR PROOOOFSS!!!"
>>
>>55752906

>implying it didn't try to execute Galileo
>>
>>55748770
Imagine a world without white people, it would be even better
>>
>>55754698

>pablos like this guy is never born and the world is conquered by asians
>>
>>55754356
>Your shitpoasti is awful.
im not shitposting, they're not white, i'm being completely serious

>Christianity may, or zoroatism. Could even be the Hindu religion.
but why haven't they in recent years, they're in the top 5 religions in the world.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.