[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You want to know what the problem is? We view the world from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3
File: APortraitofSyrianWomen4.jpg (31 KB, 556x465) Image search: [Google]
APortraitofSyrianWomen4.jpg
31 KB, 556x465
You want to know what the problem is? We view the world from the perspective of the west. 44 people die in Lebanon because of an ISIS terrorist bombing, and nobody even cares, let alone makes massive social media campaigns for it.

And you can talk about "Muh development" and "Muh superior racial genes" all you want, but at the end of the day nothing will change until we change the view of the MENA region. If we invest in development of human capital and infrastructure we can create a society that these people are less likely to flee from or resort to terror in.

There's a reason extremism and terrorism are so less common in well developed western nations, it has nothing to do with some perceived sociopolitical or religious ideology, it has nothing to do with race. It has everything to do with poor economic conditions forcing a person's hand and leaving crime and extremism as the only way out.

If you want to stop terrorism, give them a job, give them a way out apart from Hezbollah or ISIS or PLO.
>>
>>55748709
Why should I give those faggots jobs?
They can build their own jobs but they would rather get handouts and blow themselves up
>>
>>55749009
>They can build their own jobs

You're forgetting that almost all of Germany's economy post WWII was built by the US from the ground up.
>>
>>55748709
>muh Muslim defense thread # 5267827727

You guys make the JIDF seem like petty amateurs
>>
>>55749009
why should I listen to you? you could do something productive but instead spout bullshit on an anonymous image board, without posting an image.
>>
>>55748709
But we don't live in the fucking middle east but all those morons living there keep dragging us in it. Well, some more then others, but you get my point.
>>
>>55748709
Yes goy. Give your shekels to Mohamad. This will stop the rapings and killings. It's not that Islam is a flawed and cancerous religious ideology that holds away over 1.5 gorbillion brainwashed people.
>>
>>55748709
You know why no one cares? Because it's like saying it snowed in Alaska today. It's expected. An attack in the developed and civilized world receives more attention because it's unprecedented; out of the ordinary. These refugees aren't fleeing from the people committing these attacks. Those people are their countrymen, their kin. They're trying to flee from themselves.
>>
>>55749303
Yeah but we could stop these types of attacks by investing in human capital for the countries there.

What we need to do is present them an option to provide for their family that isn't attached to an extremist group. When the options are watching your family go to sleep hungry or sacrificing yourself to an ideologically extreme group, it's a difficult choice.

I mean, I'm not saying the MENA is a bastion of civilized society, but even if you look at the region as a whole you'll find many more terrorists from countries like Iraq and Afghanistan and Syria than say the UAE, or Qatar. Why? Because those countries have very high levels of human capital and infrastructure.
>>
>people evolved for hundreds of thousands of years in separate conditions doing separate things and even though dogs from two distinct regions of the same nation are separate breeds humanity is one :^)

P.S Saudi Arabia
>>
>>55749635
Why is it always our responsibility to do these things for these people? Who was there originally to provide these things for us? No one. We had to forge our own existence, and now that we have attained it people who had nothing to do with that struggle and success want it handed to them. They shouldn't be allowed in the west period. They should be discouraged from traveling and immediately repatriated upon arrival. If the host countries refuse to take them back they should be shipped off to Greenland.
>>
>>55749825
>Who was there originally to provide these things for us?
>No one.

This is objectively false. Britain and France along with other European countries invested heavily in our infrastructure and provided us with all sorts of assistance when we were forging our country.
>>
>>55748709
>muh human capital
fuck off, tumblrina
>>
>>55749997
Because we were a part of Britain, and filled with primarily British people. France served their own interests and assisted us in our war for sovereignty. Are you suggesting that we engage in another era of colonialism to help these savages who are incapable of doing so themselves?
>>
>>55748709
>You want to know what the problem is? We view the world from the perspective of the west. 44 people die in Lebanon because of an ISIS terrorist bombing, and nobody even cares, let alone makes massive social media campaigns for it.
No, that's not a problem, that's perfectly normal. If a bomb explodes in my neighborhood, I care much more about that than about the Paris shooting. This is how this shit works.

I agree with the root problem of terrorism and refugees being in their home countries. And sure, we can feel morally obliged to help them develop accordingly, but we can also do that from afar and not pulling in millions of refugees and potential terrorists, which in the end will do nothing but crash our own countries' economies and establish the same circumstances right here. Close the borders. Deal with the problems at home. Then help others solve their problems, if need be.
>>
>>55748709
>It has everything to do with poor economic conditions forcing a person's hand and leaving crime and extremism as the only way out.
Anybody who ever knew a real muslim knows its bullshit. I went to Ryerson University which is a muslim shithole nowadays and listened to many converstions from these rats - they dont even try to hide it. They hate Christians and believe that their own religion is only right one, and should be codified to live life by.

You don't stop muslims by giving them jobs or appeasing them. You stop them by shooting them in the head, just like you would with a brainless zombie. Which is what muslims are. Filthy things.
>>
the Lebanon bombing was one Muslim terrorist group attacking another Muslim terrorist group. Neither side was innocent.
>>
>>55748709
Nobody cares about muslims killing muslims or niggers killing niggers
>>
>>55749635
I'd rather not reward their behaviour in any way.
Honestly I'd rather have a few more casualties here if it means not giving the idiotic in the Middle East anything, let's hope our security and military forces improve.
>>
>>55748709
>implying the middle east is any of my responsibility
>>
>>55751647
>Hey guys let's just conveniently forget Iraq and Afghanistan. It's not like we gave them weapons and training or anything like that.
>>
>>55748709
ISIS is to Muslims what Westboro Baptist Church is to Christians, we already know it.

It would be idiotic to try to bomb 1.5 billion people thinking all of them are members of the ISIS.

Also, terrorism also happens in the West, we just name it different. School shootings are a type of terrorism, for example; not as organized as ISIS and much more localized, but still terrorist acts.

It's not only a matter to help developing areas but also developing ways to control the influx of firearms and all that shit.

>Huelander trying to be reasonable on something that's actually way more complex than a citizen who's inexperienced in politics could understand
>>
>>55751766
>WBC
>hold peaceful protests
yea totally the same thing as ISIS you retard
>>
>>55748709

dey dindu nuffin
>>
File: shiggydiggy.jpg (27 KB, 324x278) Image search: [Google]
shiggydiggy.jpg
27 KB, 324x278
>>55751766
>Isis:Muslim::SBC:Christians
Really now? One actually kills people, the other just says things to "trigger" feelings.
>>
What would you have us do? Invade Lebanon and take over their government so that we can install hard-line measures and make the environment less ISIS-friendly? Or perhaps, engage in some half baked effort that doesn't "cross the line" but won't truly do anything to suppress the core issues? Or maybe throw out some hollow, condescending sympathies for a group of people that most westerners can't really relate to?

Unless you like the sound of Lebanon falling under western leadership, when it comes down to it, it's the west's job to take care of the west, and Lebanon's job to take care of Lebanon. The west is angry because their fellow westerners died. Now, the west is going to take action on their own behalf. If the Lebanese want to punish Isis on behalf of Lebanon, then it's up to them to act, too. Perhaps they can voice a desire to work together with the western coalition for their mutual benefit.
>>
>>55751766

>ISIS is to muslims what WBC church is to christians

>Westboro baptist church has 40 members and they never killed anybody

>ISIS has 30,000, to 100,000 members and have killed tens of thousands of people

Totally the same, achmed.
>>
>>55752455
No let's invade Syria, topple the government, defeat ISIS and bring Democracy there! It can't possibly fail, because freedom never fails!
>>
>>55752455
Who the fuck armed ISIS from the beginning.

Didn't it take France less than a fucking hour to send their Jets to wipe Gaddafi troops at the gates of Benghazi? While the collation was struggling for 5 months.

You will read in the news that it was an isis attack on the shia suburb of Hizballah, no terrorists were killed, mostly kids and other innocent people. ISIS are the worst kind of coward faggots. Hizballah have been fighting them for the past 2 years in Syria, they retaliate by resorting to suicide bombers and killing innocent people. If Syria collapses totally, we would be next.
>>
>>55753581
>If Syria collapses totally we would be next
>Not Iraq
>>
>>55753043

Where we tend to fall flat is that, over the past 50 years or so, the west has developed an aversion to following up on their military actions by asserting control over the defeated nation.

If we installed a governor in Syria, began making laws for them, and placed every branch of the new government under our own supervision and authority (especially the police), assuming that our rule was geared towards something other than exploitation, we'd see quite a lot more stability come out of our invasions in the long run. Under policies a policy of annexation, Iraq and Afghanistan would be on the road to recovery, rather than being destabilized.

>>55753581

I won't argue against the idea that the west was irresponsible during the Cold War.

However, the simple fact of the matter is that the only way for us to fix it would be to do something that would piss off both you and our left wingers and fire up the imperialist machine. If you want a fix that doesn't involve surrendering your sovereignty to America/England/France/whoever, then it's up to the Lebanese to figure out how to defeat them in their own country.
>>
Why would you bomb someone because you are poor
>>
>>55751647
Your country started half of all this shit when it decided to take over the world so shut up
>>
>>55748709
ur right. Easier said than done though.
>>
File: 1445400632894.png (836 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1445400632894.png
836 KB, 800x800
>>55748709
>it has nothing to do with some perceived sociopolitical or religious ideology
>It has everything to do with poor economic conditions forcing a person's hand and leaving crime and extremism as the only way out.
Absolute fucking bullshit. Look at any major terrorist attack in the West from the past few decades, almost all of them were committed or assisted by second/third generation Muslim immigrants, many of whom were college/university educated. These acts are predominantly motivated by ideology.
>>
>>55748709
why the Fuck should we employ people who are basically illiterate and have been in an intellectual black hole for almost 1000 years? As long as Muslims control the middle east they'll never rise above squalor
>>
>>55748709
oh no some nigger kebabs are dead!

People care about Paris because actual human beings where killed.

Those kebabs died because of their own fault, if your culture is so toxic that makes people bomb themselves it's your fucking fault.
>>
>>55748709
How about muslim shitskins get out of Europe.

The moment my people are killed by those people, I care. Why would I give a single shit about the constant internal killings of the middle-east? Not my people, not my problem.
>>
>>55748709

The only thing muslims hate more than the west are other muslims.

it's about ideology NOT jobs.
>>
>>55748709

BUT IM FUCKIN WHITE AND THERFORE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE!!

KILL THE CHILDREN

RAPE THE WOMEN

BUTCHER THE MEN

IVE DONE NOTHING WITH MY LIFE AND FAILED HIGH SCHOOL BUT AT LEAST IM FUCKING WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

>WE WUZ ANCIENT GREEKS AND ROMANS N SHEEEIIT

>WE BUILT DA COLOSSEUM MOTHAFUKA!!!

>EGYPTIANS WERE WHITE!!!!!!!!!!

>DA MOTHAFUCKIN PYRAMIDS!!!1
>>
>>55755094
>many of whom were college/university educated.

[citation needed]

infact i need a citation for all your claims, fucking pseudo-turk
>>
>>55748709
You got 80% of the way there, Anon, and then you fell off the rails.

Jobs and money aren't going to stop extremism, although you're right that the problem is endemic to the region.

People become extremists because their whole lives are extreme, from birth until maturity, and it's all they know. Whole regimes are set up and deposed before they're out of grade school. A cruise missile blows up the city and now there's nowhere to go. The new fundamentalist faction flavor of the week took over the town, and now it's time to shift loyalties to survive.

The one constant in their lives is religion.

It's difficult for someone who's grown up with confidence in their stability and security to understand this. They ask, "how could someone be so crazy to blow themselves up just to kill innocent people?" "Don't they fear death?"

They don't fear death, because they learned from a single digit age that death can rain upon them at any time, in any place. They have seen their parent's and siblings' crushed bodies and skulls, the cream colored brains and gravy-like oxygenated red blood flowing on the pavement.

These experiences shape the mind, just as our experiences in the ivory tower shaped ours.

Giving them jobs won't erase any of it. The only solution to this problem consists of two parts:

1. The major global powers totally and permanently backing out
2. Time. 2, maybe 3 generations.

If you disagree with me, you are a moron.
>>
the 9/11 hijackers all had college degress many of them phds, your argument is shit OP. It is not the poorest of the poor doing suicide bombings and terrorism, that is an entirely PC myth.
>>
>>55748709
Enough is enough. Fuck helping these scumbags. If they won't listen to reason, they'll listen to killings.
Those ISIS fucks won't be so tough if we start kidnapping and killing their families. Or if we start videotaping their deaths and posting it everywhere.
Fight terror, with terror. It's time to take back our place as the most feared nation in the world. I'm sure God will bless us.
>>
>>55753581
It's such a shame. I have friends from Beirut, and I sat with one of them while he cried Thursday night waiting for news on his family back home.

But we're so fixated on this idea that these are people who hate America and its way of life. They don't, they hate that America and western countries come into the region, wait until things have fallen just enough apart, then get out of there.

Everytime the west has meddled in the MENA it has done so without leaving any sort of contingency plan or power structure in place. It leaves a country with limited infrastructure to pick up the pieces of a war they didn't want. Then we all sit around scratching our heads thinking "How could they not like the democracy we bring?"
>>
>Give them free money and housing in europe because muh syria
>They blow themselves up

Fuck off, we need a wall around the middle east.
>>
>>55756147

Anger over death is what brought many of these people into terrorist organizations to begin with. Going on an open killing spree against civilians who are currently minding their own business will grow the number of threats that we have facing us, not shrink them.
>>
>>55749009
my brit grandmother hates you cunts for having to rebuild your economy with no debt, and now your country is throwing its weight around with its economic strength.
>>
>>55756687
Literally
Britain,bombed out as fucked
>Fuck you Brit, remove empire

France, invaded and permanently humiliated
>Fuck you cheese monkeys, remove empire

Germany
>y r u someen, Germony dindu nuffin. Dey dont need to pay any rep@rations, dats y the secund world wor started, cuz Brits were keepin the german down
>>
>>55748709
165 dogs died today from reckless ddriving. Nobody gives a shit because it's fucking dogs, animals, it's the same for islamic scum.
>>
>>55749635
>Yeah but we could stop these types of attacks by investing in human capital for the countries there.
We've been doing that.
Hasn't worked once and continues to not work.

Face it.
Islam is not compatible with democracy. It's brutal, condones violence, fosters illiteracy, and promotes theocratic despotism.
The inability of other people to govern themselves effectively is a sign that they are not capable of it. It's not the responsibility of other nations to prop up those that have failed to stand on their own.

If they want a stable society, they have to make one.
>>
>>55756413
You're right anon.
I saw a terrible story on the news tonight, there was a mom who was visiting her son in the US and she got the green card, so she went back to Lebanon to get her other two kids and go back to america. She told her son on the phone that she survived from the first explosion that just happened near her, 2 minutes later another bomb detonated and killed her, her daughter is severely injured.

That's how ISIS operates, their preference is bombing cars and every thing that can hold the most amount of explosives, when that fails they use the classical ways like suicide belts, they often operate as a group. After the first bomb explodes they use a second person to bomb himself when there is a huge crowd trying to pick the bodies and the injured people from the streets after the first explosion.

They also don't give a shit about religion, if you don't agree with all of their idiotic shenanigans, you are automatically labeled as a kafir, thus the word "takfire"
>>
>>55755583
2005 London bombings:
-Mohammad Sidique Khan: Born in Leeds, attended Leeds Metropolitan University.
-Shehzad Tanweer: Born in Bradford, attended Leeds Metropolitan University.
-Hasib Hussain: Born in Leeds, attended Thomas Danby College.

9/11 attacks:
-Mohamed Atta: Studied at Technical University of Hamburg.
-Marwan al-Shehhi: Enrolled in the University of Bonn, then transferred to the Technical University of Hamburg.
-Ziad Jarrah: Studied at University of Greifswald and a University of Applied Sciences in Hamburg.

The list goes on, you can research it, if you honestly care.
>>
That would be an incredibly expensive solution to not that big a problem. Would you spend 10,000 dollars to kill a wasp?
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.