[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel /pol/ you will never breed with either of these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 612x612
How does it feel /pol/ you will never breed with either of these females especially the one on the left. You will never have a 6'2-6'4 female. You will never lean up to kiss her.

Instead you are fucked only being 6'0

Sentenced to eternal hell. All you can do is get plastic surgery to get women 5'10 and under but slightly more attractive. As the women you bang get more attractive you will still never have her.

You are stuck in your genetic caste of barely above average you can only breed down since women will just cheat on you with genetically superior men if you get money or status.
>>
shut the fuck up dude
>>
wait is this /fit/ now
>>
File: 1401636421436.jpg (184 KB, 700x951) Image search: [Google]
1401636421436.jpg
184 KB, 700x951
>>55748554
>>
>6'0+
>cant ride a roller coaster

This world is made for manlets by manlets.
Go back to your cave lurch
>>
but I'm 6'3"
>>
>>55748343
why would I want to breed with stuck-up white cunts?
>>
File: 1442611200255.jpg (41 KB, 630x523) Image search: [Google]
1442611200255.jpg
41 KB, 630x523
>tfw 5'7
>tfw no amazonian 6'4 gf to dominate me
I want off this ride
>>
and why wouldn't i hold down a 6'2"-6'4" even tho i'm a 5'8" manlet

plz tell

seems easy
>>
manlets
when will they learn
>>
>>55748343

i'm 5'8 (5'7 after a long day on my feet) and i dominate and fuck the brains out of a qt 5'10 girl

she never wore heels before me because 6'0+ lanklets were insecure about that shit

i get to walk into any room anywhere with her and instantly have every motherfucker know that

>i am either rich or so epic that i might as well be rich
>i have a big dick
>i can do things that they can't do

i don't know what you guys are doing wrong.
>>
>>55748343
feels bad man
>>
>>55749162

it's pretty ez just have a strong frame, ZFG attitude, and be actually a fun person (who exists mostly to amuse yourself but you will let an acceptable girl come along for the ride)

also us 5'8 guys can reach steroid mode without using steroids. it is that easy to get fit at our size. lanklets BTFO

(problem is we cant roid without it being obvious because of immediately looking like the incredible hulk)
>>
>>55748343
I have no fucking idea why, but tall chicks dig manlets.
>>
>6'6"
>always getting tall girls
I prefer short girls in bed though, easier to throw around.
>>
I'm 1.91m fuck you
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.