[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They are vicious. They are masterminds. They are just human beings.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: MohamedAttaVisa1.jpg (39 KB, 400x251) Image search: [Google]
MohamedAttaVisa1.jpg
39 KB, 400x251
They are vicious. They are masterminds. They are just human beings.

How come all these great terrorists have their IDs on them?
>>
why wouldn't they? they are dead, not like its anyhow relevant for them
>>
RAF invented urban terrorism.
>>
>>55748093
They want credit. Terrorists don't do shit to get away with it. They do it to send a message. These guys are martyrs and heroes in their culture, they want credit for the heroic act.

You conspiracy theorists get more and more stupid with every tragedy.
>>
>>55748093
They are all named mohamed. So Id does not work on them.
>>
>>55748093
Don't you mean how do these great terrorists have their IDs survive a burning fireball and the collapse of over 100 stories and conveniently land where officials could pick it up?
>>
>>55748443

>there are no conspiracies
>>
>>55748093
lead hijacker from 9/11 was also named Mohamed Atta. must be the arab john smith
>>
back in my wannabe schoolshooter days - an ID was the LAST thing I'd care to bring. I too wonder.
>>
Not having ID when asked by a police officer is suspicious enough to get a seach in most Yuropoor countries. Why ruin your plan before it even starts by forgetting something so trivial?
>>
>>55748443
>4 da kredit
>in their culture1!1
>/k/onspiracy theorists (circa 2007)
>>
>>55748093
His first AND middle name is Mohamed? Jesus fucking Christ...
>>
>>55748093
It's cover-charge for Club Paradise. Can't Panjeet the Sheet
>>
>>55748723
>caring about that shit by supporting it then killing them
>>
>>55748896
top kek
>>
>draw mohammed you die

>feel free to take his name to use as your own though

moslems. not even once.
>>
Not carrying your ID in France is illegal, they need the attacks to be coordinated and can't risk someone getting held up by police.
>>
Why does the leader of "Isis" (Pagan God) have a Yiddish accent and why is his name Elliott Shimon?
>>55749263
Yeah for sure just like 911. Mohammad Atta was at a bar. Because Muslims drink Alcohol
>>55749177
Christians aren't called Jesus?
>>
>>55749263
So the police will check their ID, but won't notice that gun they've got in their hands?
>>
>>55748093
Shhht... make them beLIEve

The goym are so gullible these days.
>>
>>55748093

1 you need ID at all times in Europe so it makes sense to carry something if you are planning a big operation right?

2 Syrians get sympathy, free food, cloths and a place to sleep because they are poor refugees fleeing war.

3. Duh.
>>
Their families don't get paid unless it can be proved that they sacrificed themselves for Allah.
>>
>>55748093
they want you to know who they are and where they are from
>>
>>55749263

SHLOMO, so low shill
>>
>>55749940
>>55750013
>>55750036
Would you morons just fuck off? And I guess passports are fireproof now, eh? Once they blew themselves up?
>>
>>55748093
So if they get stopped by police they can provide identification and not have their plans ruined prematurely?

No, no, no. It's obviously just the jewish corrupt police planting them OBVIOUSLY
>>
>>55748093
Why shouldn't they?
>>
File: 1440589472970.jpg (55 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
1440589472970.jpg
55 KB, 620x400
>>55748538
Astounding indeed. How my fellow goyim manage to swallow that shit is beyond my comprehension.
>>
because they are all false flag. If you're don't know that by now, you're one blue-pilled faggot.
>>
>>55748796
Fuck off justin.
>>
>>55750170
And nobody saw this coming? Yeah. He just came through Greece. Passport and all. I don't know nuthing! Then the hashtag terrorists celebrate and all these arms are coming from where? Oil sales? People are retards. We are all French! We are all hysteric Orwellians!
>>
>>55750170
>boohoo nobody wants to listen my conspiracy theories

Will you fuck off already?
>>
>>55749868

It's not like they're gonna put their ID down somewhere at random while they're digging the AK47 and grenades out of the trunk of their car, any more than you'd just leave your wallet lying around.

Plus, it's probably fake. That shit costs money.
>>
>>55748093
So you think these people want to perform some idealogical terroristic massacre that they planned to the last detail only to have the news say "The attackers and their motives are unknown"

yeah, real effective.
>>
>>55750399
You serpentine Jews will meet your Luciferian overlord one day and he will have you destroyed
>>
>>55750170

Oddly enough, ground zero of an explosive designed to kill everything around you is likely the most likely spot to survive the detonation, considering suicide bombs are generally designed to maximize damage going outwards, not inwards. The concussion alone would liquefy the wearer's guts, but that's not going to seriously fuck up a passport.
>>
>>55748551
This alone was the greatest case of mind control ever perpetrated by the modern age spook agencies. Operation Mockingbird, never remember.
>>
I carry my wallet everywhere I go. If I were to do something my wallet would be on me.

If they were driving and got pulled over, not having some sort of I.D. would probably get your ass searched. It is also easier to go from place to place with an I.D. just in case someone checks.

This isn't rocket science.
>>
>>55748093
False flag. Every. Single. Time.
Don't buy into the perspective fed to you.
>>
>>55750170
What's wrong? You mad that most of these suicide bombers aren't actually doing it because they're religious zealots but because their families will get paid a huge sum of money when they die?
>>
>>55750596
Passport near chest or near testicles. No more vest. No more bomber. No more ribs, chest, or testicles. But that fucking passport is pristine. Every time. Titanium black boxes? Nnnope. Thorium molten steel for years? Nnnope. But tree pulp is pristine. Shut up.
>>
>>55750668
In /pol/'s opinion, has there eve been a single legitimate attack or shooting or bombing in the history of the world? I don't believe I've seen a single incident where someone wasn't calling false flag.
>>
>>55751096
Every single shooting or attack was set up by Jews to try and make people hate Islam

Convert to Islam today, become redpilled
>>
>>55750332
I didn't even vote for the cunt, shlomo. Or is it Osama? Obama? I forget because IT'S ALL THE FUCKING SAME TO ME!
>>
File: 1447282543406.png (190 KB, 1039x1353) Image search: [Google]
1447282543406.png
190 KB, 1039x1353
>>55748093
They are martyrs for some fucked up religion so they want to make sure that their fucktard friends will know their names.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.