[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't worry /pol/. France is mad and we're gonna d
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
Don't worry /pol/. France is mad and we're gonna do something about it. You probably don't know how it works, but I know a little about it, and have friends in the army.

François Hollande and Manuel Valls (prime minister) talked about a war started by the ISIS, and that France will reply to this threat. Hollande talked about a pitiless war while Valls said "France is in war." Everybody in the world is tired of this bullshit and France is forced to do something.

François Holland will meet the parliament, and they will debate if they should or not enter in a war. (He is somehow forced to ask the parliament for it toward the citizens)
My friend in the army said that they asked ALL soldiers to get ready for new orders (he is in the ground forces).

>pic related
We will send those guys. ISIS are fucking terrible. Here one of the most famous battle. Terrorists are fucked up.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Camar%C3%B3n
>>
god speed france, start the fire
>>
>>55747462

So you're going to send jihads to kill jihads? How efficient.
>>
>>55747462
Also why the fuck are they all wearing aprons? Are they the baguette brigade or something?
>>
>>55748162
thats a south east asian not a sand nigger
>>
>>55748251

They also hold axes, for cutting bread?
>>
>>55748162
Those are engineers in pic related

Anon is a faggot and retardeded
>>
>>55747462

DEUS VULT
E
U
S

V
U
L
T

We can into kebab removing too my french brothers.

Lets do this!
>>
>>55748251
This is more akin to a butcher nappron
>>
I wonder if a lot of the Muslims in the Legion will go native when they get to the Middle East.

They'll probably bail and join the other team.
>>
>>55748251
those look like heavy aprons.
The kind of aprons that butchers use.
Seems appropriate if you are going to butcher some pigs.
>>
>>55747462
>France is mad and we're gonna do something about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VTrNrJW1MA
>>
>>55748411
How else would you cut bread in the army?
>>
File: will_poulter.jpg (8 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
will_poulter.jpg
8 KB, 300x225
>french lumberjacks

are ISIS trees?
>>
File: bullrun.jpg (38 KB, 400x280) Image search: [Google]
bullrun.jpg
38 KB, 400x280
>>55747462
axe's and aprons. LOL! i like how these motherfuckers roll. i wonder what they use for bombs? maybe bulls with there balls tied up to piss them off, then parachute them down into the hot zone... that would be sweet.
>>
File: 2dank4u.png (276 KB, 542x542) Image search: [Google]
2dank4u.png
276 KB, 542x542
>>55748251
They're pioneers, they wear the aprons and carry axes for tradition's sake.
That's also why they grow beards, during the past their life expectancy was so short that they were allowed a waiver to forgo shaving.
>>
>>55747462
>Don't worry /pol/. France is mad and we're gonna do something about it.
Yeah, you're going to spread your asscheeks wider for the mudslimes.

You're a joke, frog, you lost this war generations ago. Their in your fucking neighborhood plotting your destruction while you daydream about "revenge" on some sandnigger thousands of miles away.

You're a fucking disgrace.
>>
yeah but let's get down to brass tacks. it's unstoppable. the more you war with them the more infused they get with jihad. what the hell are we supposed to do? sure, maybe if you go full on and destroy most of their influence you'll have 10 years peace. then after that its back again with a new round of radicals. islam is a radical breeding machine and will be until the end of time. how can one disagree? ironically it seems what would make them less pissed is if we just became isolationist and just kept our borders free of mass immigration. top funding israel and just stop caring about the middle east. go into self-defense mode.
>>
File: 3534554545.jpg (92 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
3534554545.jpg
92 KB, 760x596
>>55747462
If so, their only orders will be to invade Syria to conquer and occupy the country/ to destroy Assad and conquer Syria for the New World Order.

ISIS is the perfect tool, the perfect proxy army the New World Order will utilize to destroy Libya, Iraq, and Syria. Next to fall will be Iran and Russia after that.
>>
>>55747462

French PM Valls: If 100,000 Jews leave, France will no longer be France.

Sounds par for the Juif course.
>>
>>55749084
this is AMERICA!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StRVJO9Zq3o
>>
How do you think the domestic Muslims who support ISIS are going to react to this? They will consider this a legit holy war now.

I guess its going to be a good thing. The populace needs to be redpilled, the leeches found out and abruptly removed, the Middle East stabilized, and the immigrants sent home.

I will happily travel to France to join a militia if need be. Being a student, I could say I'm "studying abroad".
>>
>>55748251

Sappers (Pioneer corps). Its a regimental traditon.

Look at all those sand nigger faces. Something like 35% of French forces are of North African decent.

Bodes well for a war against Muslims hey?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.