[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Westboro Baptist Church proves Christianity is backward >Numerous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: westboro-baptist-church.jpg (93 KB, 736x500) Image search: [Google]
westboro-baptist-church.jpg
93 KB, 736x500
>Westboro Baptist Church proves Christianity is backward
>Numerous Islamic terror attacks don't prove Islam is violent

Explain this shit.
>>
Sandniggers aren't self hating white liberal keks.
>>
Liberal logic.
>>
>>55747395

Can't.
Maybe they think Islam can be excused because it's "exotic" or something? Christianity is the white mans religion, so people defect from it.
>>
>>55747395
Murder=killing someone+institutional power
It's impossible for a brown person to kill someone
>>
Op thinks protesting funerals because fags is as bad as suicide bombings. Lol
>>
murder vs free speech

Gee, who to side with?
>>
hey guys remember when westboro baptist churched rounded up 180 white men and murdered them execution style?
>>
Westboro Babtist Church is a False Flag

It's basically 1 preacher guy and his family

The BBC did a big report on it to make American Christians look like Kooks.

It's not even an actual 'Church'
>>
>>55747395
They are very much outwardly made fun of. When Fred Phelps died, Christians continued to outwardly make fun of him and them. Let's see the Muslim community shaming and laughing at their extremists.

Won't happen.
>>
>>55747395

Westboro Baptist Church is a sick cult.

They are not real christians
>>
They are just like these Black israelites.
>>
>Nobody supports the actions of the WBC but themselves
>75% of Muslims worldwide think Sharia Law should rule
>"HUUR BOTH ARE THE SAME! TWO SIDES OF SAME COIN! LOUD MINORITY"

Liberal logic.
>>
>>55747395
The Westboro fags explain why Allah send Jihadis, nobody wants to hear that shit.
>>
>>55748829
They are though, they follow the bible as it is suppose to be followed.
Just like ISIS follows the Koran as it is meant to be followed.
You sound like those liberal fags
>hurr ISIS aren't real Muslims! Islam is for peace and equality!
>>
>>55747395
I can't.

The overwhelming majority of Christians are vocally opposed to Westboro. And there's no scriptural basis to what they are doing. It's not Biblical.

Muslims, on the other hand, are always strangely silent when these kinds of attacks happen. And the Quran has multiple passages telling them that what they're doing right now is permissible.
>>
>>55747395
Tell me the time when Westboro killed people.....
>>
>>55747395
yep just pointed that out there >>55747457

it's retarded
>>
>>55750572
What do you expect me to say or do? I cant do a shit when we are drowning in syrian refugees already...
I am sorry because there are people got killed, innocent people. It is sad anywayz. I am sorry because they are using my religion to promote people and they hide theirselves behind it. I am sorry because people gonna freak out when they learn that I am from Turkey or that I am muslim. But I dont really care, if they are stupid enough to believe that I am a terrorist because I am muslim, I dont want/need to talk with them anywayz. So on other hand it is a win for me, i get rid of the stupid people automatically. Just it is now much harder to live in Usa or Europe.
>>
>>55750572
>there's no scriptural basis to what they are doing
Fags are an abomination, that is in the bible.
The bible tells believers to spread the word of God; to be evangelical.
That's all the WBC does, remind people that if you are a homo or condone blasphemous, abominable activities, then you will go to hell, so you must cut it out and repent.
It's completely based in s scripture.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.