[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did they find a Syrian passport on the suicide bomber? Wouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: huehue.jpg (6 KB, 251x260) Image search: [Google]
huehue.jpg
6 KB, 251x260
How did they find a Syrian passport on the suicide bomber? Wouldn't it be blown to smithereens?
>>
>>55746727

>explosions atomize everything in their wake.

I though the Irish, of all people, would know the ins and outs of terrorism.
>>
>>55746727
Passports become iron in a process of alchemy when a Jew pretends to be Muslim. Happens every tiem
>>
>>55746871
>bringing it
>paper
>>
>>55746917
Thank god they don't become steel
>>
>>55747009
Thank God you're fucken retarded
>>
>>55746727
Leader: “My brothers! Tonight we dine in hell and make the self-hating French infidels pay for their insolence!”

Goat Fuckers in Unison: “Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!!”
(Supplies Call)
Leader: “Masks for hiding your questionable identities?”
Nike Fanatics: “Check!”
Leader: “Assault weapons for taking them out before they start shooting ba-… Oh wait, never mind.”
Toyota Loyalists: “Check!!!!”
Leader: “Grenades for blowing them to smithereens?”
Jihadi John’s Ghost: “Check!”
Leader: “C-4 vests for the one-way ticket to Allah?”
John McCain: “Check!”
Leader: “My brothers, we are ready! Now go forth in the name of-“
(Random turrist’ interrupts)
Random Jihadi: “But my dear leader Leader! Have we not forgotten the holy Passport booklets that quell fire and shrug off bullets?”
Leader: “My dear Goat Lover, if you had not reminded us to bring these critical items along, the Jihad might have not succeeded. You will surely have 72 nubile virgins waiting for you in the afterlife now”.
Goat Fuckers in Unison: “ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!”
>>
>>55747009
It's just a bomb, not jet fuel.
>>
>>55746727
>>55747172
but all the passports from 9/11 belonging to the hijackers were recovered from the debris, barely singed around the borders
>>
>>55747066
Thank god youre Fucking stoned
>>
Mossad has a shitload of these documents. They come in handy.
>>
>>55747339
This.
First thing that made me question the official timeline of 9/11.
>>
>>55747387
A "plane" melts through a building and "appears" through the other side. Big explosion. Little paper snowflake tumbles to the ground and is easily accessed by Osama's best buddies, the republicans. Go back in the sewer high on jenkem
>>
I just dont understandthe point of taking your passport with you when you're about to go full samson.
>>
>>55747811
It's a dog whistle. Gets all the stupid cows mooing up a storm
>>
no one has actually answered the question
>>
>>55747547
How old are you? Are you saying you did not witness 9/11 as an adult in person? I was in New York at the time, and I certainly saw the plane hit the tower.
>>
File: barrel roll crow.gif (906 KB, 500x244) Image search: [Google]
barrel roll crow.gif
906 KB, 500x244
>>55746727
>implying there was jet fuel involved
>>
>>55747811
Imagine if your whole plan goes to shit because you get ID'd entering the stadium.
>>
File: tamil2.jpg (118 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
tamil2.jpg
118 KB, 800x533
>>55746727
They just get blown to pieces, not vaporized buddy. SHouldn't you know about sneaky bombings you fucking terrorist?
>>
File: 10 13 1307.jpg (44 KB, 550x358) Image search: [Google]
10 13 1307.jpg
44 KB, 550x358
What is the connection between France and Friday the 13th?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.