[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Answer This Question Pol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: e12-613.jpg (78 KB, 580x397) Image search: [Google]
e12-613.jpg
78 KB, 580x397
What are the Chinese going to do about ISIS?
>>
dun dun dun!
>>
Attack ethnic minorities in their state and use this as an excuse. Same way Russia et al did after 9/11. Im not saying its wrong or right, just that is what the explanation will be.
>>
ching chong
>>
File: Hahahaha...jpg (49 KB, 360x470) Image search: [Google]
Hahahaha...jpg
49 KB, 360x470
/k/-/pol/ users, what gun is that?
>>
>>55745741
They are doing the right thing - staying out of other country's business.

If ISIS is not affecting China and the Chinese people, why would they go mess with it?
>>
>>55745741
Mongols round 2
>>
mobile execution squads hopefully
>>
>>55745741
Kill all brownskins.

Render the bodies as cheap pet food.

Sell for profit to the west.
>>
>>55746241
china has a lot of terrorism from Uyghur muslim in xinjiang
>>
>>55745741
nothing
they dont have any interest in the ME
its western europe and US messing with them
>>
You think ISIS will even touch China? Their people has the guts and balls to start an uprising.

They would start dumping factory waste near the desert waters.
>>
ISIS will never fuck with China. China already treats their muslims like dirt.
>>
>>55745741

I am pretty sure China is already supporting the Syrian government and the Kurds in their fight against ISIS and other Islamic terrorists.
>>
>>55745741
Why should they do anything? The west created it, now it has to deal with it.
>>
>>55745741

They dont have to do shit.

US pays the cost of keeping the mideast oil flowing and China, as the #1 importer of mideast oil, is the primary beneficiary followed by India and Japan
>>
>>55746035
left: Type 56 carbine (The SKS clone, not the AK clone with the same designation)
center: RPD light machine gun
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.