[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>france happened >numerous threads popping up >'if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 1413736310066.png (124 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1413736310066.png
124 KB, 500x333
>france happened
>numerous threads popping up
>'if this happened in the US'-thread
>ah better check this out
>"if these muslim assholes tried this in the US they'd be dead the second they enter this country"
>"everybody is armed"
>"hot dog guy will shoot at them"
>cringe
>>
Didn't they try this in Dallas a while back? How'd that go?
>>
>>55744588
this, german c.ucks are still in denial that mutti's plan has destroyed europe. germany is the fucking worst. 3rd time in 100 years.
>>
>>55744351

Why can't you just admit that you're wrong on guns?

Are you really that arrogant? Why don't you want to defend yourselves?
>>
>>55744588
Why don't you ask the people at the boston marathon last year. Oh right you forgot about that already.
>>
>>55744351
They already tried this in Texas of all places, guess what happened.
>>
You act like you're Robocop or every single one of you is wearing a nanosuit.
>>
>>55744892
>>55744588
>MUH 1 EXAMPLE
>>
my favorite drawing of muhammed was the chalk outlines outside

the attacks france suffered resemble the texan attack and the charlie attack in that the islamists ran in shooting
>>
>>55744351
>hot dog guy will shoot at them
This is actually true in the U.S., assuming it's a legitimate vendor. It's required by law that businesses hold at least one firearm for defense of themselves or their customers.
Do some research before trolling, faggot.
>>
>>55745091
Well Achmed I'm sorry that our country isn't so shit that we have to deal with multiple terrorist attacks every year.
>>
>>55744351
It might as well have happened in the U.S. because when France invokes article 5 the Army is going to draft you to go fight Muslims in Iraq again.
>>
>>55745341
Yeah just those daily mass murders
>>
We have this American professor at Uni and he is such a patriot, he almost cried when he said "sometimes... soldiers die" I was like give me a break arrghhh do the Zionists tell you to be this moronic and patriotic?
>>
>>55745515
All of which occur in gun free zones.
>>
>>55744351
wait till muhammad pulls his cock out of your asshole and decides to shoot up your family cu ck.

wait until you feel that "cringe".

your ancestors spit on your vile pathetic faggot self
>>
>>55745598
Which is why on the odd occasion that I do go onto my local university campus, I flat out ignore the law that says that I can't carry there. I'm pretty sure I could get the law thrown out in court anyway.
>>
>meanwhile niggers running wild in th us and they havent done shit
>>
>mfw people think I'm German but I'm actually Turkish
>>
>>55745758
This. I used to fear being arrested for defending myself,but if that happened I'd challenge multiple laws and make the biggest fucking scene ever
>>
>>55744876
>boston happening last year
>thinking it was a shooting and not a bombing
>Canada flag
>>
To be fair, if this happened in America the death toll would just be lower.

Muslims target those who aren't able to defend themselves. Schools would be targeted not the local gun clubs.
>>
Every American in this thread makes me cringe, I have never cringed this much in my life.
>>
if it would have happened in the US, it probably still would have ended up with people dead. i'd bet my boots that significantly less people would be dead, though.

surprise attacks still work no matter how armed a country is, but i'm damn positive it wouldnt have ended with 500 casualties
>>
File: salamakek.jpg (54 KB, 380x500) Image search: [Google]
salamakek.jpg
54 KB, 380x500
>>55744351
Forgetting what happened the last time some rag heads tried some stupid crap in Texas aren't we?
>>
>>55745223
Yeah fucking right.
The places in the US known for hot dog stands also are the strictest on guns.
>>
>>55746334
fuck off antifa you faggots are all muslim lovers
>>
>>55745865

REMOVE KEBAB
>>
File: martin-death-photo-comparison.jpg (53 KB, 534x354) Image search: [Google]
martin-death-photo-comparison.jpg
53 KB, 534x354
>>
>>55745959
My state's constitution explicitly says that I have a right to keep and bear arms for self defense, hunting or any other lawful purpose. If they found out that I had a firearm on me, it would likely be due to having to defend myself, and they would then argue that I didn't need it for self defense.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.