[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ how do I rebut against the normies "we are to blame
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 2011-08-07 13.12.42.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
2011-08-07 13.12.42.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
/pol/ how do I rebut against the normies "we are to blame for the refugee crisis because of our bombing campaigns" meme argument without sounding like a new Hitler? We all know how normies respond to even the slightest right-leaning argument. I want to slowly redpill people and finally make them understand that Europe is burning.

Picture sort of unrelated, just off my phone.
>>
Easy, the migrants aren't from Syria.
>>
>>55744195
You need to kill all the sandniggers.
>>
>>55744433
I keep seeing this. Is there any source on it?

>>55744469
Kek, I wish.
>>
File: 220px-Bill_Clinton.jpg (16 KB, 220x287) Image search: [Google]
220px-Bill_Clinton.jpg
16 KB, 220x287
>>55744195
point out the fact that they'll complain no matter what we do. The 2nd gulf war is a perfect example of this, During the late 1990s the UN was begging NATO to take out saddam, but we were too busy killing christians to protect muslims in the balkans.

fast forward a few years, they finally take him out and the west is branded as evil imperialists

We intervene, we are evil colonialists

but if we try to stay out of it, the same people come out of the woodwork and accuse of of standing idly by while people are massacred. we are damned if we do, damned if we dont
>>
It costs more to relocate, feed, house, clothe etc. these people than it would to go into these countries directly and literally rebuild everything. Each "refugee" costs roughly 40,000€ per year.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jxMZRK3ufY
>>
>>55744195
The refugee crisis was created by right wing fags and everybody knows it. Your red pill is purely sugar.

Fuck off with the revisionist bullshit.
>>
>>55744195

Well first of all there were already millions of refugees before we started bombing, they just weren't going to Europe yet.

If people actually bothered to read any of the vast body of investigative journalism that has existed on the Syrian conflict since well before ISIS was in the headlines (although it had already existed for years), they would know about how Assad was facilitating the flow of foreign islamists into Iraq as early as 2005 to have them fight Americans there.

Or how Assad let thousands of Islamists out of prison so they could run amok among the rebels and force both the foreign powers and the general population of Syria to tacitly support him because the alternative is worse.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 575x438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 575x438
>>55744195
Tell them Israel is to blame for it.

Tell Israeli aid agencies gave the best refugees information on how to enter Europe.

Then tell them Israel triggered the Syrian Civil War via political agitation and engineering a drought by redirecting water from the Golan Heights away from their normal route into Syrian agricultural regions.

Then tell them Israel has prolonged the Syrian Civil War by bombing Syrian military installations and creating no-go zones WITHIN SYRIA for the Syrian military via their superior Air Force. Tell that ISIS is an Israeli organization and that ISIS leader al-Baghdadi is Jewish.

Tell them the truth. All of this is because of the Jews and their Zionism.
>>
>>55746010
>best refugees
should just say just "refugees"
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.