[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ARM YOURSELVES FRANCE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: dsc00654.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg (264 KB, 794x415) Image search: [Google]
dsc00654.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg
264 KB, 794x415
So /pol/, /k/ is having a discussion about how Frenchies and Europoors can arm themselves.

Just a heads up for all French, you can own black powder revolvers with no requirements except being over 18. Buy one for home defense Frenchman, Protect your land!

WHERE TO BUY
http://www.fusil-calais.com/en/222-revolvers-pietta

Instructional Videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11lvRGe1uHY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WO2hK0Wwco
>>
Link for /k/ thread if there's interest in black powder discussion. >>>27884511
>>
I highly doubt you are allowed to carry them around with you (not sure tho).
>>
>>55744098
BP is better than nothing!
>>
>>55745251
Pretty sure they can't but I haven't dug into French law too much since most of it is in some archaic language I can't decipher.

On the other hand though having one around the house isn't a bad idea. Better than nothing tbhfam.
>>
>>55744098
What about me? I need gun pls
>>
>>55746201
I thought you m8's closed your borders? You'll be fine lad.
>>
File: 1432416219527.png (85 KB, 278x261) Image search: [Google]
1432416219527.png
85 KB, 278x261
It's not like you could do anything with a homemade gun whithout proper training. Even then, in stress situations, how would one react?

And with proper training, i think you learn how to take cover, protect people, and run to save your life. How many terrorists have riflemaniacs killed?

We can't have weapons, nor we shouldnt because some would be too stupid to use it and kill themselve while opening a beer with it, some are trigger happy, some wouldn't use it.
>>
>>55746302
We still have a lot inside in some parts, our last cultural enrichment wasnt too long ago
>>
>>55744238
>>>/k/27884511
>>55745251
nope
>>55746075
>arabic language
fix'd
>>
>>55745251
http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/france

>gun regulation
>carrying guns

I cant read paki but it says its regulated so I assume you are allowed to.

The real question is if you are allowed to shoot and kill in self defense

For Americans in freedumb land, pic related. There is no excuse
>>
>>55744098
>WHERE TO BUY
>http://www.fusil-calais.com/en/222-revolvers-pietta

>look at frog guns
>click self defense guns
>only things for sale are blank firing or gas guns or rubber bullet guns

Kek
>>
>>55746451
I'm not saying a homemade gun senpai, and this is for those who feel confident that they can be safe with it, properly use it to some degree, and are willing to defend themselves.

That's not everyone, but I'm sure there's some frogs on here who would appreciate the ability and would take some solace in the ownership of an 1858 pietta navy .36
>>
File: 1432416646575.gif (426 KB, 380x254) Image search: [Google]
1432416646575.gif
426 KB, 380x254
>>55746563
In France, it's better for you to get killed than to kill a terrorist.
You have to be in self defense, and it has to be proportionate. You can't shoot someone threatening you with a burger.

They are currently talking about laws to allow policemen to shoot a dangerous person.
You can't shoot a serial killer unless he drew his weapon.

If a cop runs after a sandnigger, and this sandnigger gets killed by a car, then it's the policeman's fault.

It's so pussified that it hurts.
>>
>>55747109
Would you really rather die or lose your loved ones than risk going to jail Frenchman :^)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.