[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will you enlist in the Foreign Legion now? These guys will see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 7
Will you enlist in the Foreign Legion now? These guys will see heavy front line fighting for the next years against mudslimes. They are literally the new crusaders. Are you white and man enough to defend Europe and avenge France?
>>
>>55743940
This will surely stop terrorism in western countries.
>>
>defend Europe
by killing niggers abroad?
what's the point if France can't stop 2 durkas?
>>
50% of the french army is muslim actually. (Officially 25%)

Must be higher for the foreign legion.
>>
Maybe, I'm kinda in a heavy depression right now, if I don't find a better way out I might try giving it a shot.
>>
>>55743941
>muh geopolitics
pussy, kill first think later, we need to massacre 1 million kebab for every European now.
>>55743942
durkas will stop after we kill them all, you should be in jerusalem liberating it right now instead of posting
>>55743944
finally a white crusader itt
>>
>>55743940
>Italian
>white

Nice arab rape baby.
>>
Why the fuck would I die for another country? every non French in the Foreign Legion is a literal c . u . c . k
>>
>>55743940
You sound like ISIS faggot, shut up.

>hurr lets kill infidels
>hurr we christian jihad now
>hurr join up we need a christian caliphate
>>
>>55743944
I don't know how FFL selection works, but here aside from passing some babby-tier physical tests it's all about mental evaluation.
>>
>>55743947
>Why the fuck would I die for another country?
Money duh.
>>
>>55743950

Jew money
>>
File: 5bd23-Legionnaire4[1].jpg (18 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
5bd23-Legionnaire4[1].jpg
18 KB, 460x276
>>55743947
To escape from the mafia
>>
>>55743951
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3310042/Children-having-children-shocking-truth-Guatemala-s-pregnancy-shame-girls-aged-TEN-raped-babies.html

>Rape and sexual abuse is common with 30 per cent of babies born to teenagers fathered by the girls' own fathers

JUST
>>
>>55743947
Why would there be French in their foreign legion?
>>
>>55743947
>kuwait
what do you expect from a fucking desert coon
>>55743948
>syrup niggers in charge of bravery
enjoy your sjw state you pussyfied hockey nigger
>>
>>55743953
Jesus Christ
>>
>>55743951
A decent amount of people went in the Legion after the yugo wars here.
With real life war experience, unemployment in the countries around here or shitty wages vs a thousand euros a month and possibility to become a French citizen.
>>
>>55743954
because it's in "France" and they are the "French" Foreign Legion and they are a branch of the "French" army

>>55743955
you literally made no point there
>>
>>55743958
Comprised of foreign soldiers who are trying to earn citizenship by serving France.

Maybe their officers are French.
>>
>>55743959
well as long as they get the citizenship I guess it's fine then
>>
>>55743949
I think I'll pass it anyway, I'm not really suicidal or anything. As for physical tests I'm not really bothered, my conscription was in "special forces" so I'm able to run couple of miles without chocking myself.
>>
>>55743961
B
>>
>>55743960
That's the whole point of the foreign legion and what brings people in.
>>
>>55743963
Then disregard my whole post, I thought they are just in for the money or something like that
>>
>>55743950

they don't pay much.It is just one more unit of the regular french army.

It is more beneficial to serve in private military companies protecting vip persons,government facilities or multinational corportations than serving in a national army.
>>
>>55743948
>this flag
>this opinion
kek
>>
>>55743940
>defend france
>defend europe

hahahahahaahahahahahahah
>>
>>55743965
They don't pay much if you come from a country with decent standards.
>>
>>55743940
there's no guarantee you get accepted. There's no recruitment, all you do is show up at their door in Paris or another city and they put you through 3 weeks of training. If they want you they take you, if not you aren't in.
t. person who researched yesterday
>>
>>55743947
>missing the point of a foreign legion
>>
File: DeFrance.jpg (117 KB, 629x568) Image search: [Google]
DeFrance.jpg
117 KB, 629x568
>>55743964
You get a new ID, the French citizenship after many years of service and you are integrated into one of the best army in the world inside a highly reputed unit with a strong idea of brotherhood and often in operation.
Basically many people enlist to start a new life. To do something which really matter.
>>
>>55743969
So what, is French a requirement or do they teach you that once you're in?
>>
>>55743972
French is mandatory teached. In military way. So very quickly and efficiently.
>>
>>55743972
They teach you during training, which is done completely in French.

I remember watching a documentary and they some dude from like Nepal or some mountain country in Asia and they were worried about him being able to learn French since the only material they had for him was a dictionary.
>>
>>55743972
no. the article i read said they take people they want-- people with military experience or poor people from french colonies they expect are desperate enough to commit

but the article was just one person from america who had tried to join so grain of salt

it's cool though there's no recruitment, you just knock on the door and it starts
>>
>>55743940
>>>/pol/

Potentially:
>>>/k/
>>
>>55743975
>it's cool though there's no recruitment, you just knock on the door and it starts
Well not exactly. You have few interviews before and MP do some research on your past. You can't enlist if you have done blood or sex related crimes.
>>
>>55743977
but even those steps happen while you are lodging in France in the station. That starts once you arrive, and there is no recruiting.

that's what i got from my research
>>
>>55743940
>Are you white and man enough to defend Europe and avenge France?
the guy in the pic is literally samoan
>>
>>55743948
t. Ahmed
>>
>>55743940
How do you handle prior military folk?

American Chair Force with security forces/force protection reporting in. Qualified to fire most U.S. weapons. Decent paramedical biology knowledge. Fluent in Spanish and German, know barely any French.
>>
>>55743940
> légions étrangères
> being le canon fodder of the French
> sucking le french coq
> godless French scums
> crusaders

Muh laïcité
>>
>>55743979
From my personnal experience, Samoan are cool bros even if they are slightly brown.
>>
>>55743981
How did you come to learn spanish and german and paramedical bio?
>>
>>55743981
They don't care. In fact, I believe a good number of their recruits are former military.

The only thing that matters is that you don't have "serious" crimes and that you can learn French as a basic requirement. From there weed out people who have control problems or don't fit in with the unit, etc.
>>
>>55743982
>being le canon fodder of the French
Canada please. We are not Clapistan. There is no such thing as "canon fodder" in a well trained army.
French army liberated and securised the Mali with less than 10 deaths.
>>
>>55743986

>implying we have cannon fodder either

Everyone lost their shit any given day more than 2 Marines died in fighting during the first years of Iraq and Afghanistan
>>
>>55743979
>>55743940

It's possible he comes from new caledonia.
He's not in the legion either, btw
>>
>>55743987
Banter aside, you have (or had) a problem with the training of your random soldier.
You can find many video of young american soldier loosing their shits or crying during attacks.
But the rest of your army is well trained.
>>
>>55743943
Really? Any sources?
>>
File: 1445628752723.jpg (26 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1445628752723.jpg
26 KB, 640x360
>>55743945
Technically, Jerusalem is liberated, but the stupid UN/EU/US/Whoever don't acknowledge that so that we can purge the heretics there.
>>55743940
Do they still accept criminals and wipe away any previous record of them? Or that stopped?
>>
>>55743990
His ass. Muslims hates the french army because we are always in operation and war against muslims.
Afghanistan, Lybia, Mali, RCA, Irak and Syria.
>>
>joining any army
>ever
Call me, I'll send your "cuc.k" license later.
>>
>>55743991
>Technically, Jerusalem is liberated
Liberated would mean controlled by the christians.
>>
>>55743991
>Do they still accept criminals
Only if your crime is not blood or sex related. And of course if you are only very few condamnation.

>wipe away any previous record of them
France is powerful, but we can't erase your criminal record in your own country. However if you accept the French nationality you will have a clean record in France.
>>
Maybe. I don't speak French tho
>>
>>55743994
More than enough Christians believe Israel should be under Jewish control for us to think our asses are covered on that front.
>>55743995
> wipe away any previous record of them
Not delete them as in deleting it in his home country, but giving him new id.
I know for a fact, that a man charged with murder in Russia (about 15 years ago) escaped and joined the FFL, and at the end he received a fresh new French ID with a clean past (with which he returned to Russia and threw his old Russian one into the trash).
>>
>>55743996
Also I'm like 15 lbs overweight
>>
File: 1375644343614.gif (228 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1375644343614.gif
228 KB, 267x200
>>55743944
>I'm depressed so the best way to get over it is by putting myself under mental stress daily
>>
>>55743947
Even the dirtiest swamp in France is better than living in your shit filled durka deserts, dumb sandnigger
>>
>>55743940
Isn't the foreign legion mostly composed of Muslims?
>>
>>55743940
>Are you white and man enough to defend Europe and avenge France?
Man enough, yes.
White enough, no.
>>
>impliying fighting in the middle east will solve anything
http://news.yahoo.com/aid-agency-says-41-migrants-feared-dead-sea-142032667.html
They are already infiltrated in yurope senpai
>>
no offense to /pol/ but I really hate that autist mods direct anything related to current european events out of /int/ and want to turn it to r/polandball
>>
>>55743940
Yes, I'm ready to kill innocent civi- errr I mean terrorists.
>>
>>55743940
>man enough
Well actually no, I'm not.
>>
>>55743940
i want to but i fucked my back up lifting weights so i wouldnt pass medical, eventhough id easily pass all the other shit.

sucks desu
>>
>>55743940
is that a FAMAS?
>>
>>55743940
>thread about FFL
>Photo is colonial infantry
Every-fucking-time.
>>55744001
No. Many slavs though, and more and more chinks.
My brother was a company CO in the legion, whenever there was a BBQ or something with pork meat, they didn't even tell the muslims, and woe to those who complained.
He literally converted muzzies into pork eater kek.
>>
>>55745105
yes and they are complete junk tbqh
>>
>>55745149
>t. someone who only ever saw one in photo and spouts memes from /k/ coming from guys who never even touched one
>>
>>55745246
if they are so good then why is the french military switching to AR-15s?

famas triggers are notoriously mushy and horrible, just like most bullpups.
>>
>>55743954
Because it's easy to enroll and it have a good reputation.
Back then it was the main way to avoid trouble in Europe ( Marriage, prison, disgrace etc ...)
>>
>>55743979
i know but he is an honorary white
>>55744836
>sandniggers
>innocent
get a load of this fucking commie
>>55745105
it's a tacticool famas
>>
How to join the French Foreign Legion? The ONLY solution to join the French Foreign Legion is to go to mainland France (in EUROPE) and knock on the door of one of the Foreign Legion recruiting centers (once you are in, free accommodation, food and clothing are immediately provided by the Legion).

There is NO OTHER WAY! No online applications, no letters of invitation, no French embassy’s documents are providing to join the French Foreign Legion. Keep in mind.

You will be enlisted as a single man, even if you are married. The first contract you sign up is for 5 years.
>>
>>55745581
> why is the french military switching to AR-15s?
1:We're not switching to AR-15. The competition is still ongoing for the replacement.
2: The why is pretty obvious, the famas is getting old, and we don't have the factories anymore to make spare parts. It's still far from a bad rifle.
>famas triggers are notoriously mushy and horrible
>notoriously
Stopped reading here.
>>
What DOES matter:

to be a man between 17.5 and 39.5 years – read more here: Age limits for joining the French Foreign Legion
to have a valid ID (Identity document)
ID Card or a Passport for recruits from the European Union (EU)
PASSPORT for recruits from all over the world
to have a birth certificate verified copy (translation into English or French languages prefered)
– confirmation of the certificate’s copy not older than 6 months while enlisting
– you are allowed to enlist in the Legion without the certificate as well, however, the document will simplify your engagement
to be NOT wanted by Interpol (NO murders, NO drug trafficking…)
to be physically fit to serve at all times and places all over the world for at least 5 years
to have BMI between 20 and 30 – read more: Height and weight requirements for joining the French Foreign Legion
>>
What does NOT matter:

your citizenship (if you are a Brazilian, Indian, Russian, Japanese citizen etc…) doesn’t matter
your race origin doesn’t matter
your religion doesn’t matter
your knowledge / ignorance of the French language doesn’t matter
your educational background doesn’t matter
your qualifications doesn’t matter
your social status doesn’t matter
your professional status doesn’t matter
your marriage / marital status or family status doesn’t matter
your military or non-military background doesn’t matter
>>
File: 1323470705818.jpg (125 KB, 367x451) Image search: [Google]
1323470705818.jpg
125 KB, 367x451
>>55743940

>Fight for a foreign country whose own citizens welcome the enemy

TOP KEK

I don't think so pie'ere
>>
>>55746268
>1:We're not switching to AR-15. The competition is still ongoing for the replacement.
yeah and its a competition between m4's and the 416, both are ar platforms.

the famas has always been a liability tbqh
>>
>>55746669
>yeah and its a competition between m4's and the 416
You're forgetting the new beretta, the scar, the f90 and even the VHS, as well as some more obscure ones.
>the famas has always been a liability tbqh
Says nobody.
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 350x144) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 350x144
>>55746638
>going to die instead in some desertic shithole to serve as cannon fodder for the military-industrial complex, eating up the excuse that you're there to find muh non existant weapon of mass destruction

K U K

U

K
>>
>>55747058
>You're forgetting the new beretta
is an AR platform.
>the scar, the f90 and even the VHS, as well as some more obscure ones.
wont stand a chance.
>>
>>55743940
I think I might actually
>>
What the fuck with those flags?
>>
>>55747071

Yup, still living off my free education and bah stipend each month after I got out, and literally do nothing.

silly jelly fat italian ;)
>>
>>55743940
why would you want to defend Europe though? It's already full of mudslimes. Let it all burn down first and then rebuild.
>>
>>55747219
>is an AR platform
Where the fuck did you read that
>scar and f90 wont stand a chance
Hah. Scar is already in use in some units, and the f90 is made by a factory that fell under the control of Thales, which by itself gives it a lot of credibility.
>>
>>55747700
>Where the fuck did you read that
>takes ar mags
>ar inspired
its basically just an overpriced scar clone
>Hah. Scar is already in use in some units, and the f90 is made by a factory that fell under the control of Thales, which by itself gives it a lot of credibility.
scars are trash too

if the french are smart theyd take the 416, if its too pricy theyll take the m4. anything else isnt even worth considering given the price and lack of service record.
>>
>>55747352
They're from /int/. The mods moved the post from /int/ to /pol/.
>>
>>55748155
>takes ar mags
Famas g2 does too, and a shitload of other rifles, your point?
>ar inspired
That doesn't make it an AR platform
>>
>>55749189
>thinking an overpriced scar clone can compete with the 416
>thinking scars (which are shit and our special forces have ran into many issues with the all plastic stocks failing/the short stroke gas piston killing optics) can compete with the 416
pepe pls
>>
>>55743940
Prove to us that you aren't a bunch of little punks

Then we will join you
>>
>>55743940
is that a FAMAS?
>>
>>55743965
except that no PMC is going to hire a random nobody with 0 military training and combat experience to guard anything more important than an outhouse
>>
>>55743940
how you do this with your flag?
>>
>>55750109
read the thread you dimwit shitposter
>>
>>55745105
no its clearly a 50cal dessert eagle brand dessert eagle .50
>>
Thanks for the unknown flag(s), been needing that forever.
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.