[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Italian reddifags are helding a poll about who's gonna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: capturekqe.jpg (56 KB, 856x566) Image search: [Google]
capturekqe.jpg
56 KB, 856x566
Italian reddifags are helding a poll about who's gonna vote who at the next elections. Let's hurt their liberal butts. Vote for lega nord. http://strawpoll.me/6007110
>>
File: Good.png (656 KB, 1300x864) Image search: [Google]
Good.png
656 KB, 1300x864
Voted
>>
gotchu senpai
>>
Wait, lega nord is already winning... are redditfags actually decent people?
>>
>>55742755
Voted, but who is lega nord? Are they like Trump?
>>
>>55742755

Unironically voted lega nord mio fratello Italiano
>>
>>55743073
They wanted to create a inipendent Padania once, but they got rid of the idear and are moderate right winged now
>>
pizza? pizza pizza paisano pizza
>>
>people unironically voted Partito Democratico
>>
>>55743073
>Are they like Trump?
I guess they are kinda similar on immigration, not exactly racists, just against illegals
>>
Thank you very much, bros, could you please also vote on this one http://strawpoll.me/6007138 thank you in advance
>>
>>55743360
Voted. But what the fuck is Lega Nord?
>>
Ho votato per Vendola e vaffanculo
>>
>voting the ultra corrupted lega
>not forza nuova, literally red pill: the party

kill yourself

>>55743068
reddit is racist as fuck, but r/italy is ultra leftist. is in fact one of the only leftist subs. the top mod will insult and hide your post if you dare to speak against the sandniggers.
>>
>>55743488
Berlusconi
>>
>>55743488
>Muh rich north shouldn't give money to poor south
>Cut down ilegal immigration (not immigration within EU tho)
>Limit the power of EU but stay in it
>Fight corruption
>>
molto bene lavora miei fratelli
>>
voted
>>
>>55743833
cazzo dici subhuman

Io Voto I Verdi !!!
>>
can somebody post a link to the reddit thread?
>>
>>55743641
>reddit is racist as fuck
From the fiew... threads? what are those things called... i've seen in r/europe they all look leftists as fuck
>not forza nuova, literally red pill: the party
I would honestly vote for them if we had a different voting system like Single Transferable Vote
>>55743674
No
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 552x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 552x390
Sent :^)
>>
>>55743833
Il naso ti ringrazia
>>
File: 1446007042748.gif (853 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1446007042748.gif
853 KB, 320x180
I voted for Lega Nord because it sounds like a spoonerism of Nega-Lord, like some badass villain who controls anti-matter, pew pew
>>
>>55744079
Lega e Forza sono gli stessi e distruggeranno la repubblica
>>
>>55743795
You forgot the part where it turned out they were just as corrupted as the people they were accusing.

Also now they are ok with the south (kinda) because they realized they can get their votes too by attacking immigrants and other minorities instead.
>>
question for Italian natives how often is imperfetto, and trapassato used on a daily basis?
>>
>>55744499
If you don't know or understand every single little agreement or tense, then don't even try. Even Italians suck at it. Study Latin first
>>
>>55742755

Puttana quanto sei fico oh.
>>
>>55743641
>reddit is racist as fuck, but r/italy is ultra leftist. is in fact one of the only leftist subs. the top mod will insult and hide your post if you dare to speak against the sandniggers.
Reddit is leftist as fuck, man.

At least the default subreddits. Just take a look at /r/politics and /r/news etc
>>
>>55744499
Depends on the region, in the north only imperfetto is used, in the south they use trapassato a lot
>>
>>55744268
Bene.
>>
>>55743795
>lega
>fighting corruption
ahahah

>>55743488
in short:

-in 1992 cops discovered a bribe going on. from there shit went down, domino effect. thousands of people were arrested in a huge corruption scandal
-all the old parties, alive and well since the end of wwii, died overnight
-new parties start popping up
-one of these is northern league. they claimed that there is this area called padania that should be an independent state, and that they should pay taxes to the corrupt rome government
-they were pretty popular for a while until it was predictably discovered that they were corrupt as shit as well. a huge scandal ensued and their old boss stepped down and now they shifted their strategy. their new leader is a trump-style, populist rhetoric-spouting clown. he is anti-immigration, anti-eu, always takes the most "controversial" stance, etc. in times like these he is bound to get lots of support. he prolly won't do jackshit about what he said. but i would honestly vote for him at this point, no alternatives.

>>55744079
nope, despite all the memes parts of reddit are pretty redpilled. r/europe is massively anti-immigration. r/european is basically /pol/. r/worldnews is often redpill. r/italy is leftist. you can't speak ill of gipsies or durkas or you'll get downvoted and branded a racist.
>>
>>55744499

ok, Imperfetto is mainly used in north.
Trapassato in South.

Sicilian Scum say: Andai, Feci and do not want to work. Ever.
>>
>>55744747
>in the north only imperfetto is used
And passato prossimo.
>in the south they use trapassato a lot
You mean passato remoto.
Also "trapassato" is not a tense. It's either trapassato prossimo (used together with passato prossimo) or trapassato remoto (used together with passato remoto).
>>
Riportare Scorporo e scopare le esche della destra
>>
>>55745179
I know, i was simplifying it because i don't know how much he knows already... we don't use either anyway
>>
>>55742755
>Lega Nord: 78%
Wew.

>>55744986
>r/europe is massively anti-immigration
They mostly oppose open borders for 'refugees', yes, but they are horribly keked on free speech, Muslims and race.
>>
>Voting Lega Nord instead of the literal, actual fucking fascists

Vote Forza Nuova, faggots
>>
>>55745407
Yeah. A bullshit cheating whiteboy echo chamber. Who'dda thunk it
>>
>>55745421
Usiamo la testa di patate della moglie come pallone di calcio sottosopra
>>
>reddit
>racist

what fucking planet are you on
fuck off
>>
File: i'm doing my part.jpg (9 KB, 307x164) Image search: [Google]
i'm doing my part.jpg
9 KB, 307x164
voted
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.