[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that this whole France thing is an inside job like 9/11
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 1443630497125.jpg (254 KB, 960x894) Image search: [Google]
1443630497125.jpg
254 KB, 960x894
Reminder that this whole France thing is an inside job like 9/11 with a goal of fucking over Russia and Iran and spreading even further their influence along with eliminating Assad (even tho they will claim they are focusing on ISIS). They'll also force some stupid regulations akin to Patriot act now when people are mostly distressed.

How else would inteligence services of the first world fail over and over again and fuck up on this much of a scale? It also doesn't explain why the fuck would suicide bombers carry passports with them. Not to mention that the fact they're pretending to be outraged now after toppling so many dictators that handled radicals is also fucking retarded, they're pretending like they didn't see this coming from miles away.

Mark my words, this whole thing smells really badly.
>>
Doesn't matter, we hate muslims either way.
>>
>fucking over russia

muslims polarizing the west is beneficial for russia you mongoloid serb, if it wasn't for the obvious false flag distractions by russian operatives we'd be sanctioning you fucks even harder
>>
>>55742380
Correlation is not causation
>>
>>55742380
Iran literally calls the US the great Satan and nothing is going on there.

You had the chance to remove kebab during the yugo years and you didn't.
>>
>tfw muzzies have infiltrated Serbia and they now support kebab
>>
Nothing changed. It goes on, but it will only ever go one of two ways, senpai. We can't say yet whether the people will rally around the establishment or wake up and forge their own destiny. Many try to play the game, but none yet know how the chips will fall.
>>
File: plottinghands.png (1 KB, 214x198) Image search: [Google]
plottinghands.png
1 KB, 214x198
>>55742683
>>55742686
>>55742813
>>55742946

>Nato defense force in full swing.
>>
>>55742683
Explain how apart from few Internet niche sites starting to be pro-Putiin you fat lard. Anyone who goes against US gets NATO intervention or if they're big enough they get sanctions and huge propaganda attack against them. Assad's Syria is p much the only remaining Russia's stronghold in ME and that's why the west wants him out so badly, because it fucks Russia's gas supply over along with their South Stream, and they can't go any other way now due to Bulgarian blockade (which was also influenced by the west). I'm positive that they'll go after him along with ISIS as well when they arrive soon.

>>55742946
>Implying I like mudslims

I don't but I realized that you're bunch of paranoid fucks that are just as easy manipulated as liberal shitstains which you claim you're superior to. You have attention span of 3 seconds and are nothing more than reactionary contrarians.
>>
>>55743290
>Serbian sucking Russian cock as usual
>>
So you're saying that the countries the USA backs have less violence than sand nigger run countries

Thats like saying areas with the least amount of police have more crime... yeah, no shit.
>>
>>55743429
>Explain how apart from few Internet niche sites starting to be pro-Putiin you fat lard.

because russia is a pariah state and their leaders are corrupt autocrats, people don't tend to support that outside of the rich 1% types and it's why people are leaving russia en masse
>>
>>55743479
>Says the fat piece of shit which is being DP'ed by Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Stay keked for your temporary hegemony you fat fuck. I have more freedom here in war torn Serbia than you have in your own state.

>>55743638
No, the countries that US is being keked by (yeah, you don't back them out of your own will) are actually enabling niggers and extremists. Remove US, Israel and Saudi Arabia and you'll get as close as you can get to the world peace.
>>
>>55743479
Yes goy, good. You have to protect the American way of life. How else would you justify invading other countries.

The hamburgers ain't gonna eat themselves.
>>
File: 1444769704174.jpg (120 KB, 738x731) Image search: [Google]
1444769704174.jpg
120 KB, 738x731
>>55742380
>Turkish kurdistan
>>
>>55743789
>Implying USA isn't oligarchy as well and that it's not hated by half of the world.
The only difference is that you're more docile because more money is pumped into your average citizen. Stay delusional.
>>
>>55742380
Jesus Christ, why do we have to muddle hatred with conspiracy?
Are you a kuckold? Do you want those fucking subhuman scum in Europe?
>>
>>55742380
That's fucking stupid, sorry :
- France already passed his "Patriot act" months ago
- France is already intervening in Syria
- France doesn't need an excuse to take out Assad as we were the first to ask for his head
>>
>>55744086

nah, society here is completely different to what you perceive society as in the post-soviet world. it's hilarious how effective brainwashing is against people like you despite the open borders and free access to the internet.
>>
>>55742380
What about Yemen and the UAE ?
>>
>>55744491
Rofl you mean as in full blown moral degeneracy with faggotry and ironic SJW internet stuff running rampant throught the country unironically.

Stay deluded that you're the ,,good guys'' of this world.
>>
File: 1349429393068.jpg (135 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1349429393068.jpg
135 KB, 640x480
>>55743007
It's quite exciting, no? We have the underdog advantage, the veil is lifting.
>>
>>55742380

As a Serb, you better know the truth. They did the same thing with the Racak "massacre". Later that Finnish forensic bitch, confirmed the truth... but no one in the west gives a fuck.
>>
File: iizserb.png (92 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
iizserb.png
92 KB, 429x410
It's all about the Qatar pipeline. Syria is the proxy war where it will be determined whether Russia will retain its energy monopoly over Europe as the Arabs and their American partners are attempting to take over the market and make Europe dependent on Arab oil. The IS simply comes into play as yet another fuck-up result of US foreign meddling, war mongering, arming and funding of terrorists to serve their agenda. This time, however, their dogs have gotten completely out of control and are more rabid than ever before. Furthermore, USA got bitch slapped by Russia as far as Syria goes and it seems that their plans are crashing and burning left and right. This might just be the turning point in the global balance of power and influence.
I never cared much for Russia, but America has gotten so fucking insane in the past few years that it's turning me into a full fledged Putin supporter and admirer.

This guy summarizes it pretty well:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQN_f1w4OVo
>>
>>55746610
>It's all about the Qatar pipeline

There are multiple reasons, that is just one of them
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.