[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bad luck with that concert kerfuffle France, but just wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: smugmerkel.jpg (24 KB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
smugmerkel.jpg
24 KB, 580x326
Bad luck with that concert kerfuffle France, but just wanted to remind you that you still have another 12,000 or so refugees to take in before you meet your humanitarian quota for the year.
>>
>>55741529
Sorry, borders are closed, cannot do anything :^)
>>
>>55741529
What's french for "Fuck off we're full"?
>>
>>55741585
Can I still come? I'm all white.
>>
>>55742029
Dégage, on a plus de place

>>55742115
Nice try, Angela.
>>
>>55742115
just wait for the inevitable terrorist attack in Germany then maybe your borders will close as well.
>>
>>55741585
You guys have a nuclear arsenal, and the French are notoriously pompous. Will you use them?
>>
>>55742355
Maybe, just wait and see (but for real, no).
>>
>>55741585
>france
>being cocksure online

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VTrNrJW1MA

Look how that works out irl.
>>
>>55742582
This doesn't matter at all.
We're winning the long fight.
>>
>>55742248
No need to, we'll have the pegida guys go crazy and do some more firestarting, next thing you know Mohammed and Achmed go back to Syria on their own volition

All meemees aside we're not quite THAT kucked yet. If these fuckers have the nerve to bomb US now then if Merkel wants to welcome refugees she can do so on her own in the future
>>
>>55741529
well now they can take in 12,129 since more space suddenly came available.
>>
File: 1416655953991.jpg (18 KB, 560x376) Image search: [Google]
1416655953991.jpg
18 KB, 560x376
>>55741529

>but just wanted to remind you that you still have another 12,000 or so refugees to take in before you meet your humanitarian quota for the year.

Why does a fat guy on the other side of the ocean the knows shit about the outside world care?
>>
File: 2-format43.jpg (172 KB, 924x693) Image search: [Google]
2-format43.jpg
172 KB, 924x693
>>55742863

Shut up Dennis and go watch some more RTL.
>>
>>55742972
ayyyyyy
>>
>>55743195

USA's the main character of planet Earth to be honest, m8. It's always about us in the end.
>>
>>55742842
>We're winning the long fight.
>WINNING
Literally 5 anti islam protestors almost getting killed by a police protected mob of rabid leftists.
Your fucking country is in the shitter and you know it.
>>
File: image.jpg (220 KB, 749x713) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
220 KB, 749x713
How's them quotas working out for you lot on the continent then?
>>
>>55743410
>almost getting killed by a police
Wow, you sound like a fucking SJW.
Also, this is so irrelevant in the grand scheme of things I cannot believe you're drawing conclusions from this, Germany.
Of course we're winning the long fight. Paris is the last fortress of leftism in France, and they're getting redpilled hard. Also, all the measures Holland took in reaction are those asked by Le Pen since the Charlie Hebdo attacks (and everyone mocked her at the time). This can only snowball from here.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.