[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Missouri protesters losing spotlight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 232x130) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 232x130
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/14/mizzou-protesters-black-lives-matter-complain-pari/

The Mizzou protesters are now complaining that the Paris terrorist attacks have stolen their spotlight.
These people don't belong in a college. They belong in a mental institution.
I would revoke my right to get married as a gay man to make all of these mentally ill sjws just go away. I want off this ride. I now believe we are witnessing the collapse of western civilization.
>>
>>55741154
WAKE ME UP DESU SENPAI
>>
File: 1446970024792.jpg (9 KB, 303x276) Image search: [Google]
1446970024792.jpg
9 KB, 303x276
Dont lose your shit. They are just pampered US-negroes. They don't know what they are talking about.
>>
#FrenchLivesMatter
>>
File: 1410886207596.jpg (24 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1410886207596.jpg
24 KB, 480x480
>>55741352
>>
>>55741154
Yep gays are also responsible. Destroy tradition, destroy culture, and make politics the only means of social cohesion.
>>
>>55741352
Check that.
>>
>>55741352
typing that out it almost looks like
#FrenchFriesMatter
>>
>Students complained of several incidents including the appearance of a Swastika drawn with feces, which was never confirmed to be true
fuckin lol. it's totally dismissive of #MUHZZOU
>>
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME
>mfw it's all about me
>>
>>55741251
CAN'T WAKE UP
>>
>>55741311
That's the problem. They have no idea what they're talking about.
>>
>>55741450
I'm sorry. I just wanted to be equal. I didn't want any of this to happen desu senpai
>>
>>55741154
>I would revoke my right to get married as a gay man to make all of these mentally ill sjws just go away.

Nope. That would just make them come on even stronger. The way to end them is to show up, in person, and when they pull their "safe spaces" shit, be aggressive. If that happens enough, they'll cave in.
>>
>>55741311
Dude, if you look at the Mizzou shit, more of them are white than black. This is full metal retard here.
>>
>>55741679
Wait, the poop swastika isn't even real?
>>
>>55743106
I'm guessing not. The KKK wasn't.
>>
>>55742942
True
>>
>>55743106
Nope. They don't need evidence of proof. Those are inventions of white cis males
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.