[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else has come to the realization that the ISIS nightmare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1420975031912.png (73 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1420975031912.png
73 KB, 900x900
Who else has come to the realization that the ISIS nightmare is not going to end until America puts boots on the ground?

I used to mock Americans pretending to be the world police, but it has become obvious there's nobody else fit for the job.
I used to laugh at Fox News commentators saying America is the only country in the world with the moral authority and the willingness to have that role, but now I find myself agreeing with them.

I'm sorry for doubting you Ameribros.
And thank you for all the years you kept Iraq stable with great sacrifices, I understand now.
>>
ISIS will not end until Greater Israel.

Then it will disappear magically.

100%
>>
I also used to make fun of grandparents for being so pro-American
They lived through WW2 followed by a civil war where one side was Anglo-US supported and the other was Communists and the good guys won, it was always obvious to them why they'd take sides and be thankful to Americans, but I took it for granted.
>>
>>55740281

Just worry about yourself and pay denbts

We got this
>>
>>55740281
inb4 russia becomes the new world police
>>
>>55740281
fuck you, we're staying over here.
>>
>>55741010
Cross your fingers that it wont
>>
>>55740281
Oh fuck off
I remember when you snooty Europeans used to mock us for this and to stick your nose in the air when your 2% minority population worked wonderfully
>>
File: ben.jpg (11 KB, 242x257) Image search: [Google]
ben.jpg
11 KB, 242x257
>all the years you kept Iraq stable
Iraq was stable until we invaded it
>>
>>55740281
Thank you. I think I can finally let go of my personal resentment for having my and our brothers effort to help out get shit on by Europeans constantly.
>>
>>55741010
>Turkey says they'll bomb ISIS
>bombs Kurds
>Russia says they'll bomb ISIS
>bombs FSA
>US says they'll bomb ISIS
>actually bombs ISIS
Russia is not very good at these things, even right now ISIS is advancing while Russian soldiers are dying left and right (suicides and accidents). The only ones fighting back are the Kurds backed by the USAF.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.