[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arab atheists thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11
الإخوان الملحدين العرب آراكم
So guys where do we belong now?
Americans and Europeans clearly want nothing to do with us and Muslims want to kill us for apostasy.
Every time we try to build a reputation for ourselves as good citizens in whatever country, Muslims fuck our shit up.
We are willing to adopt/respect the values of whatever country we go to.
But there doesn't seem to be a culture/country that is willing to take us.
I love Arab women because they are pure and traditional but we can't marry them because they are Muslims and will divorce you for not praying 5 times a day.
Our women are not for us and our countries want us dead.
Why live? or where?
Can we start our own shithole country?
What about UAE? Do they have freedoms like the west? Are the women there more secular or religious?
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>55739951
>We are willing to adopt/respect the values of whatever country we go to.
>>
>>55739951
China. The only stereotype they have of Muslims there is that they make really yummy lamb. Also the country is like 90% atheist.
>>
>>55739951
KILL ALL FUCKING SHITSKINS!

YOUR NOT WHITE?

YOU ARE KILL!
>>
Go to taiwan
>>
just shave or wear a baseball cap or something
>>
Start building on the moon. Only except good looking white people.
>>
>>55740833
Dumbass.
>>
i can't speak for my fellow countrymen but if you are any kind of atheist then come to america, we need you. It may not be in your best interest though....
>>
>>55739951
That woman is in Arab face. Fucking arrest her!
>>
>>55739951
My friend, if you would come here and intigrate, there is nothing bad happening to you.

People hate the welfare seeking, muslim assholes that want to change every country into a 3rd World Shariashithole.
>>
>>55739951
That is actually super hot looking. Is there more?
>>
>>55739951
>willing to adopt/respect the values of whatever country we go to
>I love Arab women because they are pure and traditional

k then
>>
no one hates arabs for being arab. people hate muslims. in fact i'm pretty sure if you deconverted from islam that gets you bonus points
>>
>>55739951
Maybe blog about stuff. At the least since you aren't in a shithole like Bangladesh you probably won't get hacked to pieces. Though probably still get a gun for home defense maybe if people know who you are and decide to punish your apostasy anyways.

I suppose ideally if you know the Quran or can translate it, point out the stupidity of it for those who aren't quite sure of it all. Things like the atheist experience have trouble commenting on islam because they simply have little idea what they're talking about in comparison to growing up studying the bible.
>>
>>55740833
He's not a Muslim
>>55739951
Arab atheists are welcome, as long as you are willing to denounce Islam and its evils you're good to go.
>>
>>55739951
Come here to Brampton, Ontario. You'll fit right in. Sure, our PM likes to watch his wife get pleasured by other men but the standard of living for the most part is good.
>>
>>55742782
Mostly, but there's still plenty of idiots who attack Sihks and shit thinking they're muslims.
>>
>Arab atheists
>with us Muslims
>us
If you're an atheist you're not Muslim. I've got a solution for your problem: Stop being Muslim.
>>
>>55739951
I hope you get a sword shoved up your ass, traitor.
>>
File: Mills Lane.jpg (11 KB, 303x228) Image search: [Google]
Mills Lane.jpg
11 KB, 303x228
>>55739951
>Arab by ethnicity
>Secular by religion
This is a permissible combinition
>>
>>55742782
I hate arabs for being semites.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 600x750
I will take your women and little girls.
>>
Instead of being an Arab fedora, you should see the true light and convert to Christianity. Its the only way to be free of both degeneracy (athiesm) and short-sighted corruption (false religions)
>>
>>55743236

lol
>>
Come to Tunisia where beautiful women and more secular.
>>
>>55743236
I've got to partially agree here. At the very least don't claim atheism. Current atheist shouters are about as respectable as feminists - and many feminists are trying their darnest to make the two interchangeable. Saying something like, "I have no religion, but I'm not atheist," is the best route.
>>
>>55739951
>atheist muslism
Do you even exist?
Tell me more, how did you became an atheist? Do your friends/family know? What do they think about it?
I'm genuinely interested.
I'm atheist myself, [tips fedora]
>>
>>55739951
You deserve the clay that always belonged to the semito-hamitic race, just get rid of this religion
>>
File: china-population-pyramid-2014.gif (57 KB, 610x425) Image search: [Google]
china-population-pyramid-2014.gif
57 KB, 610x425
>>55740759
Who knows if they'll use the >muh demographics excuse within a few a decades, since the one-child policy made a dent in their population. And although the policy has been lifted, families with 2+ kids are apparently socially ostracized.

Go have your atheist arab community there.
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 133x133) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 133x133
>>55743487
You're retarded.
>>
>>55739951
syrian women/arab women can come..

the male kebabs need to be removed en masse.
>>
>>55743487
Right, it's the atheists that are raping little boys and shuffling each other around their churches.
>>
>>55743547
there is plenty, moldov
we ont get much light because of fear of persecusion
>>
>>55743656
Whatever you say, faggot. In about a year when we've got more atheist feminists parading about the media and we're at the brink of western civilization's new dark age, you'll think about this retard on /pol/ that told you so.
>>
>>55743678
On the flip side its the athiests who have marriages which last on average 4 years, raise shit kids, and generally are human failures because they have nothing to live for

Why do you think liberalism goes hand in hand with gaythiesm? Because without a religious underpinning, anything can be justified
>>
If you go to the US the safe states are going to be Alabama, Texas and Georgia
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 852x480
>>55743837
>atheist feminists
>>
>>55743726
> fear of persecusion
Are you talking about social stigma or are there anti-atheism laws?
Do you know some other atheists „muslims” besides yourself?
>>
>>55743926
>implying that isn't Christians

Look up how many amerijews are christkeks. Not that many atheists here.
>>
>>55739951
>So guys where do we belong now?
In the middle east, with an AK in hand, fighting to stop radical Islam.

Anything less and you may as well not call yourself an Arab.
>>
File: 1432106155788.gif (3 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
1432106155788.gif
3 MB, 290x189
>>55744116
>>
I'm doing just fine. Maybe it's because I was born in France, never left Europe and I am half French but the only times I was discriminated against, it was mudslimes calling me cumskin and all of that.
>>
>>55743926
You mean the whore Kim Davis?
>>
California probably. NorCal specifically. All we do is smoke weed and talk shit about republicans.
>>
>>55744229
for me it's social stigma. othersfrom others country can suffer from laws.

I know many ex-muslims many of them are atheists. It's not uncommon and many are secretly atheists that reveal only to the most trusted of their friends
>>
>>55743459
>>55743069
This desu desu, get cu cked, both spiritualy and irl.
>>
>>55744261
Christians in name only.

You cannot expect to sleep with 15 people, enter an "equal marriage", have no joint purpose, and then expect strong marital bond.

Actual, practising Christians are in the single digit percentages. Its hardmode - with Islam or other religions, they enforce their ideals on their surrounds and society to make it easier. As Christians, we believe in freedom of choice. You dont get the same crutches which other faiths get.

The rewards for staying true however are difficult to dispute, and several popular Islamic leaders have admitted that the only real threat to Islam is a resurgence of Christianity.

What has to and needs to die is lukewarm, milketoast Christianity.
>>
>>55744466

cumskin is a 4chan designated insult

congrats for never leaving your room, jean-mouloud
>>
>>55739951
>Arab women
>divorcing you
Huh.
>>
Google taqqiyah: muslim doctrine of active deception to further their goals. Never believe a muslim fuck. Never trust them. Along with the progressivist enemies within the are the greatest threat to our culture and civilisation ever.
>>
>>55744690
wat you mean otoman ?
>>
File: rmoney.jpg (30 KB, 478x269) Image search: [Google]
rmoney.jpg
30 KB, 478x269
>>55744741
>no true christians
Fantastic argument.
>>
>>55744685
How did you become and atheist? At what age?
Do you go to mosque just to pretend you are a Muslim or do you make up pretexts to not partake in religious activities?
>>
>>55744895
get cu cked spiritually because I get to go to your heaven

get cuc ked irl because I get to marry with your arab girls
>>
Sip /b/ros. I was born inDenver. Grew up playing high school ball, varsity and all that and lettered 4 years in a row and would have been the stereotype all American. 2 problems. 1. My parents are from Jordan. 2. I became atheist in HS to be normal. Parents have been mad for ages. No big deal. Now I'm being banished from everywhere I go. Get stares.
>>
I have no problem with arab atheists. I dislike muslims.
>>
have a tattoo that says that you are atheist
>>
>>55745011
you do neither.
you go to no heaven and mary no arab girl
>>
>>55745215

in a visible zone preferably
>>
>>55744935
What it comes down to is Christianity is not meant to be a collective. Its about finding the true way to live by. Whilst there are benefits to going to Church and taking part in community life, the core of the lifestyle is the redpill realisation that only if you live by the laws of the Bible will you attain happiness and fulfilment. The rest falls into place.
>>
>>55739951
The answer is Turkey.
>>
>>55739951
>every time we try to earn a good reputation

Maybe thats our problem

Maybe we need to start getting things done, mentally ill 'liberals' kike loving feelings be damned
>>
>>55745269
>you go to no heaven and mary no arab girl
Whatever you say m8, it's not like I have family members who have Arab wifes and praying 5times a day or anything.
>>
>>55745000
It was gradual. I was devoted and radical leaning muslim, the passion of islam weared of and i found myself trying to get back the passion. that led me to try to strenghten my faith so as everyone i wanted to get rid of my doubts. But they kept oming back and eventually my faith broke off and after brief angst I decided that Im no more a muslim and throught debates with friends and internet and books I'm now a solid atheist.

About partaking in religious activities; Tunisians are not that heavy muslims. Going to mosques was regarded as odd. My parents were relieved after I stopped going to mosque and praying to much however decepointed when found out i am atheist.
>>
>>55742737
I hope so.
>>
>>55739951
This reminds me of the situation of the jews during the 60s. The only problem is that we need to find our rothschild and some nice and quiet land to buy.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.