[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
From wich social network?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: foto-kamikaze.jpg (63 KB, 513x524) Image search: [Google]
foto-kamikaze.jpg
63 KB, 513x524
From wich social network is this screen taken???
>>
Instagram?
>>
looks pretty fake to me
>>
>>55739193
sikhs are bro tier senpai
>>
>>55739193
Looks kindve like the Telegram background, for a second.
>>
>>55739193

Those electrical sockets are not French.
>>
>>55739193
>condemns western culture for its consumerism all the while clinging on to it's tit for electronics and handouts

Poon jobs in a nutshell.
>>
>>55739910
Yeah, that's north american plug...
>>
Nice fotochopped equine dildo on bath. Sikh brah häving a bit of fun.
>>
>>55739193
>wich
>>
>>55739193
sikh's are literally college frat bros who wear intriguing hats in order to get easy pussy. I partied with like 6 of them recently and one dude had me laughing so hard because the token black girl was trying to hook up with me and basically he was nonchalantly letting me know that if I did they were gunna make fun of me for the rest of my adult life.
>>
>>55740274
mint blog post bro
>>
>>55739193
It was a twitter account that was recently suspended. If you google "Khilafah News Twitter" you can find multiple twitter accounts with the name. It seems that Twitter has suspended every account with the word "Khilafah" in it; maybe more (obviously due to the meaning of the word and the recent events).

>If you search "Khilafah News Twitter" All of the accounts are suspended but you can click the little " ▼ " next to the links in the results and click "Cache" to view their main posts.

>Hashtag obviously gave it away.
>>
>>55740274
Kill yourself, degenerate.
>>
>>55741801
BTW it was a mobile version of Twitter
>Hence the weird skin/background
>>
File: photo_2015-11-15_00-11-12.jpg (39 KB, 1200x300) Image search: [Google]
photo_2015-11-15_00-11-12.jpg
39 KB, 1200x300
telegram
>>
File: 500pxShopped.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
500pxShopped.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
>>55739193
Really? I mean seriously. You must be trolling.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.