[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Monarchists Unite! Where are you, my brethren!?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 17
File: skeletor_the_early_years.jpg (32 KB, 366x550) Image search: [Google]
skeletor_the_early_years.jpg
32 KB, 366x550
Monarchists Unite!

Where are you, my brethren!?
>>
File: P3216565cv.jpg (925 KB, 1281x1919) Image search: [Google]
P3216565cv.jpg
925 KB, 1281x1919
>>
File: 1446914903335.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1446914903335.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
>Queen Elizabeth could be the target of a terror attack
>>
File: charlemagne.jpg (156 KB, 687x796) Image search: [Google]
charlemagne.jpg
156 KB, 687x796
>tfw no king
>>
>>55739600
>not the royal babbies since they are Britain's future
>>
File: pope-adrian-iv.jpg (84 KB, 460x444) Image search: [Google]
pope-adrian-iv.jpg
84 KB, 460x444
Even when Poland was occupied by Prussia, Russia and Austria, we were more free (from the economic point of view) than now. We were ruled by monarchs, not stupid people chosen by stupid crowd of people. I miss good old catholic coronations.
>>
>>55739149
no thanks
>>
>>55739149
Heil dir im Siegerkranz
Herrscher des Vaterlands
Heil Kaiser, dir
>>
>tfw no monarchy
I want a king
>>
>>55739149
is that helmet real?
>>
>our brave skeleton king will rise up to defeat the mudslimes in your lifetime

democracy is failing, only he can save us now
>>
Napoleon was able to crown himself emperor but does /pol/ think that there is a way another Caeserist ruler like him would be able to create a new monarchy?

Is there any way to restore an aristocratic class?
>>
la raison pourquoi la monarchie fonctionne c'est parce que c'est sacré. C'est le gouvernement religieux. La republique est basé sur la laicitée, et donc c'est pourquoi tout tend vers le chaos sous celle ci tandis.
>>
File: We monarch now.jpg (43 KB, 466x300) Image search: [Google]
We monarch now.jpg
43 KB, 466x300
>>55741480
Caesarism is the death of Monarchy. A man who thinks a throne is a chair covered in velvet is never fit to sit in one. Kingship is a continued millenial duty, not a reward for the momentarilly victorious in arms.
>>
>Tfw whitest royal family on earth
>>
you guys are tremendous c.ucks for wanting 0 control over your life or money.
>>
>>55741925
How do we get a worthy Monarch?
>>
File: 1426368402056.jpg (32 KB, 412x549) Image search: [Google]
1426368402056.jpg
32 KB, 412x549
I only like Queen Elizabeth II.

The rest of the monarchs on earth can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>55742238
>does nothing while her Realms turn to shit
I love her as my Queen but gummon I hope to god those rumours about the royal family being secret fascists are true
>>
Can you guys tell how Sanders wanting to spend money on schools, roads and hospitals is a threat to your freedom at the same time that you advocate a king making you his peasants? Is this real? You guys have to be trolling.
>>
>>55742415
They're "not allowed" to take part in politics, Prince Harry was on record recently as saying Prince Harry and Army Harry are two different people... take that however you will.
>>
File: Bmp5MX2CEAAw0Zw.jpg (50 KB, 399x600) Image search: [Google]
Bmp5MX2CEAAw0Zw.jpg
50 KB, 399x600
>>
>>55741925
But that's literally how monarchies get started; a victorious warlord declares himself king.

>>55742205
It's simply a function of time. When the title has passed to the third generation, and the new king was born royal and raised by a king who was born royal, you get a legitimate monarch with no ties to the bloodshed that gave birth to the monarchy.
>>
>>55742588
I'm down with a warrior prince.
>>
>>55742487
A godless Jew isn't the same as a monarch. And Sanders doesn't want to improve America.
>>
>>55743098
You have literally no control over a monarch, you have no idea what they could want or implement. Entirely at their mercy, you are a c.uck you might say.
>>
>>55739149
Who should be King of the United States?

What does your American peers thing of your monarchist beliefs?
>>
>>55743248
It's a stupid fucking idea and the antithesis of freedom.
>>
>>55742205
All monarchies are born from the people and their struggles for themselves and their soil. It's a process that takes centuries, and is as old as the people.
See Charlemagne, who is ancestor to almost all European monarchs. He was Frankish, predating both the Germans and the French. In such way, the gradual birth of the German and French nations are linked to the birth of their Monarchs.

The relation of the people with the Monarch constitutes the soul of the nation. Unhealthy peoples treat their Monarchs as mere rulers, or worse, governors.
See the Japanese monarchy, who is the undisputed Monarch of Japan. His reign has lasted unbroken over a thousand years, and under no political scenario his position is questioned. There were many moments of upheavel in Japan, but nothing compared to China, for example.

The Chinese allow anyone to be their Monarch, as long as he does a good job in the material sense. As such, almost all Chinese dinasties were either founded by peasant generals, or foreign conquerors. And their country can barely stay together after a couple of centuries.

On the bottom we have the Africans, and some Europeans who act in such way. Their claim has absolutely no legitimacy, and lasts only as long as he can defend it through arms. Hardly ever they die Monarchs, they were born as people and die as people, or worse.

I got a bit off-track, if you have questions about specific countries, please ask.
>>
God save da queen
>>
I'll join you but only if I get to be king.
>>
>>55743235
And you have control over the government now or if Sanders' liberal communist utopia were to be into effect?
>>
>>55743235
>every monarchy is absolute
>>
File: 1447524479264.png (83 KB, 803x534) Image search: [Google]
1447524479264.png
83 KB, 803x534
>>55739149
Ancien Régime here.
>>
>>55743427
Congress, state governments, judicial system, the fact that he has to elected to become president.

>>55743430
What do you suggest
>>
>>55743235
>entirely at the mercy
>"entirely" at the "mercy" of someone trained from birth to govern
>"entirely" in that they may have parliamentary restrictions upon their rule
>"mercy" in that they drive no benefit from exploiting their realm
>>
>>55739149
Checking in. Hoping trump will become new king
>>
>>55743344
You don't seem to approve of ignoble people coming to rule, but isn't that the first step towards a noble monarchy?
>>
>>55739773
Who would get the throne of France?
The Bonaparte?
The Bourbon legitimist?
Or the King of Spain, since the grandfather of the Bourbon legitimist forfeit his royal rights?
>>
>>55743615
Monarchs having only extraordinary powers, given by a democratically elected government, in a fixed period of time
>>
>American monarchist f
Gtfo of the US
>>
>>55743235
Not true, constitutional monarchies dillbag. England has had one for a long time
>>
>>55739149
I'll be a monarchist if I get to be king
>>
>>55743756
this
>>
>>55743615
It's down to a two party system. You also have the electoral college that truly picks the president.
>>
>>55741203
Jesus Christ it's a fucking Draugr, lads!
>>
>>55744255
YOU SHALL PAY RESPECT TO OUR BELOVED UNDEAD OVERLORD
>>
>>55743825
The whole process is dependant on the birth of nations and people. The world we live now is very different from the Europe flooded by foreign hordes and on the last breaths of civilization. I can safely say that pretty much all nations in the current world are already mature and shaped.
A process like Medieval Europe could have happened in the Americas, and eventually they would be as legitimate as the ones in the Old World. But it didn't happen, and now those nations have already walked a path away from Monarchy.

As a bleak vision, imagine an Europe thaf has collapsed under the foreigners, the new European would have to build their new nations, and from this construction new Monarchs would rise. Eventually, they would be as legitimate as the Minarchs of Old Europe. Or maybe not, just like in the Americas, they can do something else.
The point is, the current monarchs built their lineages when their peoples were also building themselves. And now the peoples have matured into their nations, they already have their own monarchs, they can't be subtituted, just like the nations can't. They would have to be brought down, and rebuilt.
>>
>>55745018
F... F... Fackin... Fuhh

I loved Norwegian Black Metal as a teen, but only now do I see where you lads are coming from desu
>>
>>55745323
Littler known fact: Nowergian metal is actually necromantic chanting used to keep the undead king alive
>>
Will we ever see a king arise from a currently existing country and exert feudalism over a sizable area of moderately populated land in our lifetime or will he be drone striked before ever being able to do so?
>>
>>55745636
Well, okay. Here's from the first metal album I ever owned and played. At midnight.

Has it been a long time since you last heard?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkFNgikfTIQ
>>
File: saint-louis.jpg (171 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
saint-louis.jpg
171 KB, 1600x900
Notre roi éternel
>>
>tfw have a Monarch

Feels good brah
>>
The United States is heading toward despotism anyway. It requires a single leader to get through the madness that is erupting all around this nation.

Bipartisan politics have ground efficiency of government to a halt. Whenever prosperity declines the stability of nations goes down with it. There are no politicians presently in the nomination that will bridge the gap between the severely different ideologies in this nation

Protestors are clashing in the streets. Threats of violence against the state are becoming more and more casual.

Whoever the American Bonaparte is, we need you now.
>>
>>55746368
T R U M P
>>
>>55745953
alright that's another 3 weeks added to his lifespan

keep going like that and his aging might even reverse for a short while like it did in the 90s
>>
>>55746368
>bipartisan politics

When two parties work together

>partisan politics
When they do not.

Partisan politics have ground the government to a halt.
>>
>>55745225
Aren't nations forever developing and changing?
>>
>>55746430
Trump won't heal shit. He'll step in against a swarm of adversaries that he can't handle with the push of a button as he or his supporters would like to think. That's not to say that I dislike Trump, or that I think he lacks gusto, but let's be realists here.

If Trump were to win the election, how do you think the liberals would respond? Do you think they'll just go along with him? Do you think that there will be civility?

No, certainly we are on trajectory for something like the October Revolution or French Revolution.
>>
>>55739149
>implying the King isn't just a damp rag being used by his council
>implying he's not an inbred retard
>implying the merchants don't run the kingdom
>implying we're not de jure part of the HRE
I'm just here to grow crops, stop burning my farms.
>>
>>55743235
Kings have been disposed of for abusing their power. You're thinking of despotic monarchy. Any type of government can be despotic. 'Democracy' as well.
>>
File: 1440713282348.jpg (204 KB, 962x955) Image search: [Google]
1440713282348.jpg
204 KB, 962x955
>She will die in my lifetime
Fuck sake lads.
>>
>>55747349
Life time? Try this year.
>>
File: Kaiser_Franz_Joseph_I__.jpg (8 KB, 158x220) Image search: [Google]
Kaiser_Franz_Joseph_I__.jpg
8 KB, 158x220
>>55739149
Gott erhalte!
>>
>>55746722
In the way they are now, no. The world is not about the Monarchs anymore, but about nations. For example, Charles V was a "Belgian" from an Austrian dinasty who was King of Spain, and also Emperor of Rome, which was actually Germany, but not really.
It's a mess from our modern point of view, but the norm for the time.

The way nations exist now was accorded and agreed in many treaties, such as Westphalia and the Congress of Vienna. In those, nations were strictly defined, their people, borders, language and such. In that way, Monarchs were not the actors anymore, but rather the nations. It's a very different world from feudal Europe, as different as the relations developed amongst the peoples.
>>
>>55739149
>tfw our king is feeble-minded and his children are SJW's who could care less about Sweden or its future

Guess that's what happens when you elect a foreigner as your king. The first Bernadotte king didn't even learn swedish, he just shouted orders in french from his bedchamber.

BRING BACK THE VASAS
>>
>>55742238
What about King Badass of Jordan?
>>
>>55748007
>Charles XII returns from the grave and forges Sweden into a new nation
>In a matter of few days, Sweden goes from a shithole into a Absolute Authoritarian Monarchy, which begins taking over Pomerania.

A man can dream.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.