[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Black girl starts following me on my troll Shitter account.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: index.jpg (12 KB, 292x172) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
12 KB, 292x172
>Black girl starts following me on my troll Shitter account.
>Where I post racist shit all day.
>Whatever.
>Sends me a message.
>Is very polite and nice to talk to.
>I am a gigantic racist.
>Like you won't even believe.
>But I can tolerate niggers who are nice.
>Add her on Kikebook one day because I'm bored.
>Talk to her.
>Look at her profile page.
>WE WUZ KINGS
>WHITE PEOPLE STOLE OUR HERITAGE
>WE
>WUZ
>KINGS

Fucking hell I thought it was a joke. Why do they believe this nonsense? I mean where does it come from? Has anyone ever found out what the source of this hilarity was?
>>
Just fuck her, who cares about your dumb ideologies.
>>
>>55738523

Nice blog you have there you pitiful faggot.

So instead of bedding the lass and gaining life experiences you went to blog about it on a Vietnamese masturbation forum?
>>
>>55738523
>>Where I post racist shit all day.
I don't get it. Why did she star following you and being nice to you?
>>
>>55738932
Probably wanted to try to "reason" with him about his views, same thing happened to me in highschool
>>
black people have a massive inferiority complex. it explains literally everything about them. they know they're the dumbest race. they know they look like monkeys; even the most beautiful of them look like chimps compared to Whites. they know the rest of the races of the world laugh at them and regard them as the lowest breed of humans.

so they invent sad, pathetic myths about how they built the pyramids with magic powers and were gods before evil whitey was invented by a mad black scientist to steal their heritage.

it's really the saddest thing ever. It doesn't even make me mad. I just feel bad when I see that stuff.
>>
>>55738932
Deep down, all the other races want to sleep with the crackas. As much as black women claim they don't like white guys, they really do.
>>
>>55738642
>>55738669
She lives across the ocean.
I expected better from you Cana C. Uck.
Not so much from you Costa Rica. You're all spics or whatever.
>>
>>55738642
>>55738669
>just fuck her lol
>MUH DIKK
>>
>>55738523
>make intentionally racist troll account
>think blacks are not trolling with their we wuz kingz shit
>>
>>55739815
You'd know all about that Argentina
>>
>>55738523
>girl
>>
>>55738523

probably another troll desu senpai
>>
>>55739815
>>55740375
Definitely a real person.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.