[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2nd FUCKING AMENDMENT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: vT8IlVG.jpg (711 KB, 1632x1072) Image search: [Google]
vT8IlVG.jpg
711 KB, 1632x1072
I'm seeing all this talk about terrorists and how we should be afraid.

Well let me tell you something; we are fucking Americans, we have access to powerful military weapons.

YOU SHOULD NOT BE AFRAID
>>
>>55737992
How will your weapons protect you against an EMP attack? Because that's a fatal weak point of the united states.
>>
>>55738103

That makes it rather hard for ISIS to do anything afterwards either.
>>
>>55737992
I don't think anyone's afraid burgerbro.

In fact, most Americans are shiekhing an excuse to get rid of allah the muslims
>>
>>55738197
They don't need to. An EMP attack can cause a wide panic among the citicens and that's what they're trying to achieve after all.

They could simply shoot in the air, while the electricity is out and that sound will cause panic. And people die during panics.

Mission accomplished.
>>
>>55738103
>Terrorists somehow get EMP
>Set it off in US, tech destroyed
>Mudslimes rush in to attack
>Get shot

EMPs don't affect guns dumbass
>>
>>55737992
That's a photo of antiquated small arms technology.

Be very afraid of Russia and China. I hear the Russians still have horse cavalry. It's prophesied that they invade the mainland.
>>
>>55738634
You don't really understand the consequences of losing electricity, right?
>>
>>55738103
EMP isn't the crazy magical force that makes cars stop working that you see in the movies anon.

Besides, New York had a state-wide power outage back in the mid 00s. Fuckall happened except people were pissed that they couldn't watch TV for a few days.
>>
File: MK23_SOCOM.jpg (261 KB, 1024x830) Image search: [Google]
MK23_SOCOM.jpg
261 KB, 1024x830
>>55738899
This doesn't need electricity.. only the electro-chemical variety that activates my trigger finger.
>>
EMP is nothing compared to Nibiru doing a close fly-by and the gravitational force turning your brain to mush.
>>
>>55738809
that small antiquated technology can blow your head off
>>
>>55738579
LOL If I see some sand nigger shooting in the air during a power outage I'm unloading my clip into his ass unless my crazy neighbor gets him first.

That's the difference between YOU and US.
>>
>>55739121
>airshit
top kek
>>
>>55738103

You've been in a lot of threads.

Having a rifle and a pistol allows me to blow a motherfuckers brains out if he tries to attack my family or other people.
>>
>>55737992
there's one thing I've always wondered about guns in america.
How does the industry work? is there any way for you guys to buy them that doesn't pump money into jewish pockets? Honest question.
>>
>>55740560
> tips fedora
>>
File: 1447518929518.jpg (9 KB, 220x265) Image search: [Google]
1447518929518.jpg
9 KB, 220x265
>>55738103
>>55738579
>>55738634
An EMP is created by the high altitude detonation of a nuclear weapon, in which case whoever sent that nuke our way gets turned into a glass parking lot by a few of these.
>>
>>55741234
Yes.
>>
>>55740597
That's an H&K MK23 ... you can't even get one like that unless you're US Military.. what's your problem?
>>
>>55741283
>defending your nation against terrorist attacks and threats is euphoric
We've signed up for the draft in case something like this happens in our country
>>
>>55742368
>That's an H&K MK23
>says Tokyo Marui on the suppressor
Nah it's airshit m8.
2/8 for getting me to reply.
>>
>>55737992
this

I would like to reiterate

it took a fucking plane to do the same amount of damage in america

all it took for paris was a couple of ragheads and a pipbomb
>>
>>55739121
Snake, pls. This is a serious discussion.
>>
Ok Amerifats I need your professional help. I' m currently undergoing all the legal steps in getting a firearm. As it is very difficult and expensive to get one here in germany and I am a student I can only afford one gun. What would be my best choice:

- Semi-Auto 22. lr rifle (ammo is cheap so I could buy plenty, bad penetration though)
- 9mm pistol (Extremley expensive here so I could not stock up excessively on ammo)
- .38 special revolver (cheaper ammo but less capacity and stopping power than 9mm)

Please help.
>>
>>55742368
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=521721863

https://www.impactguns.com/hk-mark-23-45acp-socom-black-mk23-723001-642230242265.aspx
>>
>>55744494
A .22lr isn't ideal for HD, but would work. I'd still advise a 9mm, if you can only get one, but you need practice more than anything.

What are your options?
>>
>>55737992
>Well let me tell you something; we are fucking Americans, we have access to powerful MILITARY weapons.
>powerful MILITARY weapons.
>MILITARY weapons.
>MILITARY

You are using a buzzword.
>>
>>55745180
Well if it should be a 9mm something like a glock would be around 800 € at the least here. The only thing cheaper would be a Sauer P250 for around 700. The problem is, that 9mm ammo costs around 12€ per box (50 rounds). So for a 800 € pistol + the ammo I could get a 22. lr rifle, a .38 revolver and a ton of ammo instead.
A higher caliber rifle is totally out of the question as ammo prices are as high as 2€ for 1 round.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.