[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Well?
>>
>>55737951
Man in a way I want keks like this to be right. I want to be wrong, I want them to have been right all along.
>>
Yeah see I used to do this but nobody cared so I just settled into jaded cynicism. From time to time when people complain about their problems I like to remind them that there's an African child starving to death in a ditch somewhere at this very moment.

More than a hundred thousand people die every day. That's reality. They ignore it, I got numb to it. The world keeps turning.
>>
>Pray for the world that blames a refugee crisis for a terrorist attack.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't one of the terrorists come into France as a "refugee"?
>>
File: 1389584438401.png (194 KB, 200x247) Image search: [Google]
1389584438401.png
194 KB, 200x247
Oh no if the people realize 1000+ a getting killed from Islamic terrorism every month they may become Islamophobic
>>
>>55737951

So what you're saying is that the whole world has a problem with Muslims, not just Europe? Got it.
>>
Beirut?
Baghdad?

They forgot hundreds of knife and gun attacks in Israel the past month.

And the thousands of starving kids dying everyday in Africa.

Everyone is a hypocrite.
Some show it on Facebook, others keep their mouths shut.
>>
Certainly true that ME/Africa has it worse than us. But Paris demonstrated that we're bringing that world to us, and it's not going away.
>>
Please listen do David from Cheshire before it's too late!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd6W2dfg5dk
>>
It's impossible to cover everything. That's why the press only covers what is relevant. Paris is relevant

Beirut and Baghdad are not relevant
>>
File: beirut_200569c.jpg (56 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
beirut_200569c.jpg
56 KB, 620x413
>>55737951
>beirut
fuck off
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.