[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sorry French Flags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9
File: lol1.png (55 KB, 453x565) Image search: [Google]
lol1.png
55 KB, 453x565
Frenchbros, I apologize for my fellow Americans who are butthurt. Most Americas know that what happened in Paris is important to all of western culture.

Also dumping screenshots with slight edits. :3

In solidarity,

AmeriFlag
>>
>Brits are now flying the French flag and literally colouring their monuments in red white a blue instead of the mizzou colours
smdh tbqh family. Brits have always been raycis oppressors.
>>
>>55738196
Racist Brits are racist. -sigh-...
>>
File: lol2.png (49 KB, 445x507) Image search: [Google]
lol2.png
49 KB, 445x507
>>
File: lol3.png (319 KB, 468x601) Image search: [Google]
lol3.png
319 KB, 468x601

Muh-ha-MAD edition.
>>
File: lol4.png (191 KB, 488x606) Image search: [Google]
lol4.png
191 KB, 488x606

CRACKAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
>>
>at least 150 peoples dead
>someone drew a swastika

Damn, poor mizzou

Also from what i've heard it was a hoax, noone can confirm that the guy saw kkk members but they have to believe him because otherwise it would be racist...
>>
File: lol5.png (76 KB, 552x593) Image search: [Google]
lol5.png
76 KB, 552x593
#5/5

Sorry again FrenchBros.
>>
>>55738684
Lol, the KKK is basically a hoax these days. They can't do shit anymore as they're infiltrated with feds. People just like to yell, MUH KKK!
>>
Niggers....gonna nig. That's what you ameriflags are always saying...
>>
>>55738435
so fucking triggered right now

Don't you amerifats have guns? USE THEM
>>
>>55737807
>no kinship with europe

And people say multiculturalism doesn't kill.
>>
>>55739473
Yes we have guns. We're a tolerant people though.
>>
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/107516

250,000 SIGNATURES IN A DAY

ALL BRITBONGS PLS SIGN

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/107516
>>
>>55738978
KKK has been a meme for the last 30 years. The last time they were implicated in a crime was like 1982.
>>
>>55738435
VCU... no surprise.
>>
>>55739929
I believe it.
>>
>>55737807
>tfw when University of Missouri alumni
It wasn't the Mizzou campus, but still being associated with these fucking crybabies and their shitnanigans is a goddamn embarrasment. Sorry frenchbros, most of us are in solidarity with you.
>>
>>55737807
So, American media went from Mizzou to France, that is, a domestic orgy to a foreign fuck fest, so not to shift back to domestic... which Hollywood icon will get murdered or commit suicide?
>>
>>55740667
Give it a few days, they'll shift back to Mizzou.
>>
>>55737807

No need for apologies m8, faggots gonna fag.It's not your fault.
>>
>>55741640
Thanks bro.
>>
File: Ronald McDickhead.jpg (18 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Ronald McDickhead.jpg
18 KB, 320x320
>>55738618
>I will not cry for people who won't cry for me.
>>
>>55738764
>Two black officers in jail
Is she really fucking referencing the ones who shot a six year-old kid?
>>
File: lol7.png (424 KB, 435x539) Image search: [Google]
lol7.png
424 KB, 435x539
-Sigh-
>>
>>55742521
Yes... Apparently only black police are arrested for murder. O_o
>>
File: lol8.png (77 KB, 435x597) Image search: [Google]
lol8.png
77 KB, 435x597
kek
>>
>>55742580
147 innocent people died because of an extremist point of view fueled by the Wests's (mainly the USA's) involvement in the ME. We've stuck our dick in that ant hill so many times, the extremists are leaving their country and now murdering those who have had nothing to do with the crimes of their government. People are fleeing war torn areas and those countries accepting them are terrified as to whether or not the land of which those migrants left will soon become modern Europe. As well as the fact that there is some major skepticism as to how many want decent lives and how many aren't trying to leech off of the welfare system.

Terrible things are happening to multiple people around Europe, the ME, and the world in general, and you wanna bring this back down to ANOTHER race war instigated by black people over what was originally higher tuition prices, now turned into "racial equality"

FUCK
YOU
NIGGER

This is why you and the majority of black people in the USA will never receive the "equality" you desire. You always turn EVERY fucking thing back to yourselves. You wanna keep the eyes on you at all times, like the attention whores you are. Because, if people aren't paying attention to "muh racism" then maybe, just maybe, that means they're actually realizing that there are more serious issues going on.

Fuck you, nigger
>>
>>55743855
Also, this exists:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11995541/Paris-terror-attacks-isil-suspects-arrests-victims-live.html
>>
>>55743855
>extremist
They are actually quite regular Muslims. Islam is a war religion whereby the duty of all its adherents is to wage Holy War against non-believers so that all the world will hear Allah's words.

ISIL is literally no different to the Muslim hordes that burst out of the Saudi Peninsula in the 7th century and went on to conquer Persia, the Levant, India, North Africa, Spain, various Mediterranean islands, and the Caucasus while constantly menacing the Byzantine Empire.
>>
File: lol9.png (46 KB, 489x622) Image search: [Google]
lol9.png
46 KB, 489x622
Moar butthurt
>>
>>55744274
Regardless, I was triggered by the nigger's post. Right now I don't really care if it's extremists or moderates. I care about the fact that people like anon's pic are, once again, turning it back into a faggoy race war.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.