[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kill all Muslims!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: nuke Mecca.png (788 KB, 633x585) Image search: [Google]
nuke Mecca.png
788 KB, 633x585
What are the chances I will get to kill a Muslim if I join the Air Force?
>>
>>55737679

Depends. In the US at least, the drone program is run by the Air Force, so some of those guys kill thousands and thousands of them.

Not a bad life, really. Work in an air conditioned building outside of Vegas killing terrorists eight hours a day.
>>
reported to canadian fbi
>>
>>55737927
>canadian fbi
because every nation on earth has an fbi
>>
>>55738039
>american and canada are the only two nations on earth

typical american
>>
>>55738039
Csis
>>
>>55737679
Not very likely. Most chair force jobs are support roles but if you want a combat job then tell the recruiter specifically.
>>
>>55737679
>chances I will get to kill a Muslim
8/10 join now.
>>
>>55737891
>killing terrorists eight hours a day

>killing innocents eight hours a day

FTFY
>>
>>55738249
>>killing terrorists eight hours a day
>>killing innocents eight hours a day
mud is mud. Fucking humanist gtfo from pol...
>>
>>55738249
Hello Trudeau
>>
>>55738249
Death to Muslims.

Atheist/Christian alliance NOW
>>
>>55738800
>Death to Muslims.
>Atheism NOW
>>
>>55737679
Depends on the definition of kill. I know a lot of guys who got trigger time in Iraq and Afghanistan, my dumb ass was in the Navy on a ship.
>2007 summer surge
>ship goes through the Suez canal on the way home to Virginia
>walking along the flight deck taking pictures
>superstructure of aircraft carrier covered with paintings of a bomb for each one dropped
>bulkhead 3 stories high covered from top to bottom with paintings of bombs and rats in crosshairs
My job got those planes off the flight deck so they could expend all ordnance over Iraq. Did I kill anyone? No. My work facilitated the death of, I'm assuming, hundreds of shitskins. This bothered me for a while. It doesn't anymore. What I'm getting at is, even if you're not the guy dropping the bomb, or shooting the artillery, or launching the missile or putting a bullet into Terry Taliban's head, you're still helping out in your POG way.
>>
>>55737679
Prob not high since drones fly better than people
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.