[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /pol/ please educate me. What does Cultural Marxism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Alright /pol/ please educate me.

What does Cultural Marxism have to do with events going on today?

The people defending Islam after the Paris attacks, the college students protesting race at Missouri and other college campuses, radical feminist, Social Justice Warriors, and this whole political correct/trigger warning/everything offends me movement that has taken over are said to be tied to Cultural Marxism.

Please tell me what Cultural Marxism exactly is and how it's influencing these movements and ideas.
>>
File: 1445137937681.png (789 KB, 956x736) Image search: [Google]
1445137937681.png
789 KB, 956x736
Bump.
>>
File: kamau_bell_rect.jpg (78 KB, 568x554) Image search: [Google]
kamau_bell_rect.jpg
78 KB, 568x554
Bump.
>>
>Jews in charge of the EU and America funded ISIS
>They open our borders when ISIS attacks syria
>Tell syrians to come here
>call us racist if we oppose
>ISIS "slips" in as well.

and lots of other stuff you can read on whitegenocideproject and antizionistleague

bonus resources: http://pro-white.net/
>>
>>55737485

Well, you take Marxism as it exists in its original form and then you apply it to culture. Then you get cultural Marxism.

Tl;dr

Culture causes inequality
>>
>>55737485
>What does Cultural Marxism have to do with events going on today?
Whites are taught to hate the west.

Liberals enable and encourage nigger chimpouts
Liberals let millions of kebabs in since they think no culture is superior to any other
Liberals are convinced that whites are the villains of history and we should answer for the bad things we did while ignoring the good things we did and the bad things everyone else did
They give things to nonwhites (many who hate whites) to atone for this
When black students become desperate to feel as cool as those 60s protesters, liberals tell them that they are still oppressed (they aren't) and their cause is just (it isn't)
Low birth rates are another contributing factor to islam in Europe. caused by feminists and the sexual revolution where women were reduced to being disposable cumdumpsters instead of respectable wives and mothers. Feminists told women they were empowered by making sure they were used up by age 30 and would become crazy cat ladies.
>>
>>55737485
you tell me who this urethra barista is and I'll answer your questions
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 4622x3683) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 4622x3683
>>55737485
>>
>>55737485
First off, it's highly feminized just like faggot OP.
>>
>>55739032

But Marx was anti-capitalist.

Is capitalism now synonymous with white, straight, men?

>>55739485

Haha no idea I just found that photo and figured it'd grab some attention.
>>
>>55739032
This. Regular Marxism hinges on the idea that in a capitalist society, there are inherent inequalities between workers and those that own the means of production.

This doesn't bother Americans, as Americans culturally believe strongly in social mobility and the idea that with enough hard work, they themselves will become rich someday. This fanny flusters Marxists to no end, because it's made the idea of an American Marxist revolution a complete non start.

However, due to the hodgepodge of ethnicities coexisting with one another in the West (most esp the US), and the fact that they all harbor very exploitable resentments towards one another, someone came up with the honestly brilliant idea of substituting "proletariat and bourgeoisie" with "white and black and injun". Over time this evolved to include every perceived inequality imaginable. It's actually pretty brilliant in its destructiveness - it lends academic and political weight (and thus, legitimacy) to petty jealousy in nearly all its forms.

The group that's responsible, I guess, is the Frankfurt School. I don't know much about them, but just use Wikipedia if you are curious.

Of course, every liberal will tell you that the Frankfurt School causing this movement, and the idea of a "cultural marxist" movement itself is a silly conspiracy. Maybe taqquiya, maybe not, I'm not really sure. It DEFINITELY works as a framework for interpreting the bullshit that abounds in present day society though, and that alone lends it an air of legitimacy in my eyes.
>>
>>55740356

What I don't get is they go against their ideas.

Yuppie liberals will bend over backwards to look "tolerant" of Islam when it is Islam that is the biggest violator of homosexual, women's, and equal rights.

Why is "the west/capitalism/white people" seen as the bigger threat that they'll willingly side with evil?
>>
>>55739940
>LE COMMIE CONSPIRACY

kek
dropped
>>
>>55740794
Because straight, white, successful people's are seen as the bourgeoisie, and thus are always wrong no matter what.

Honestly I might be giving them too much credit when it comes to Islam, it truly is baffling why they give muzzies a pass as westerners have literally nothing to gain and everything to lose by supporting them. They aren't controllable either, so even if Islam expediting the breakdown of society is the endgame, the result is something akin to letting a lion loose in your house to take care of a mouse problem.
>>
>>55741279

Well I remember a Marxist at one of Christopher Hitchens talks attacking him for not blaming America. The guy said it was America/west/capitalism that exploited and radicalized the area for oil.

Hitchens called the guy an idiot and said it was dangerous to side with Islam and blame the west so carelessly.

Are these people so stupid? If it weren't for capitalism or America they honestly believe Islam would be all puppy dogs and rainbows?
>>
File: 1445904792490.jpg (2 MB, 1598x1600) Image search: [Google]
1445904792490.jpg
2 MB, 1598x1600
>>55737485
>Please tell me what Cultural Marxism exactly is and how it's influencing these movements and ideas.
>>
Ah yes. Here we go.

https://youtu.be/axHR8AOxxkc
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.