[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /pol/ has gone totally to >genocide immigrants mode. Everybody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 14
File: 3907492-3x2-940x627[1].jpg (103 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
3907492-3x2-940x627[1].jpg
103 KB, 940x627
So /pol/ has gone totally to >genocide immigrants mode. Everybody thinks that only victims were white, though there were certainly black and arab victims among the dead.

Also the security forces protecting France at the moment include thousands ethnic minorities. At Charlie Hebdo shootings, the dead cop was an arab. When Mohammed Merah went shooting servicemen in 2012, 2/3 were actually arab (Imad Ibn Ziaten & Mohamed Farah Chamse-Dine Legouad). You rant about killing all shitskins, would you do and kill a shitskin cop or soldier then?
>>
File: smug anime face.jpg (121 KB, 884x704) Image search: [Google]
smug anime face.jpg
121 KB, 884x704
>the security forces protecting France at the moment include thousands ethnic minorities
>thousands ethnic minorities
>>
>>55737425
A mass of people put their lives on the line every day. There are people defamed shitskins on this board that have done more to protect western civilization than any of you autistic fatties. Don't forget them.

Ahmed Merabet d. 7.1.2015
>>
File: _59185681_014305217-1.jpg (10 KB, 304x405) Image search: [Google]
_59185681_014305217-1.jpg
10 KB, 304x405
Sergent-Chef Imad ibn Ziaten
1st RTP
d. 11.3.2012
>>
>>55737425
you know, many of us are against islam, not against arab or black people. Also when you work for an army or any force of the law, your ideology has nothing to do with your duty, you're serving your superiors, not doing what you want.
>>
File: 100418_640_360.jpg (14 KB, 398x224) Image search: [Google]
100418_640_360.jpg
14 KB, 398x224
Private Mohamed Farah Legouad
17th Para-Engineer Regiment
d. 15.3.2012

Just as silent as I predicted...
>>
>>55737425

Kill them all, let Allah sort it out.

France is for poncy weird French Men, and lovely soft spoken French Girls. Not North Africans, not Negros form every rotten shithole in the sub-sahara.

All of them need to go.
>>
>>55739042
What you wrote is nice, but have you read /pol/ lately? Stop fooling yourself. Bonus: pic of the mother of >>55738734
>>
>>55739527
>asylum seeker goes terrorism
>why you guys not tolerant??????
>>
>>55737425
The ones who do not assimilate essentially throw away their past and their heritage in an effort to come here and make our countries into New Syria and New Afghanistan, etc. Fuck them for believing this is an acceptable course of action. Fuck them for thinking they can overwrite our culture simply because our leaders are huge keks. This is exactly why Donald Trump will win and the U.S. will kick out all of these savages. That's all that matters to me and Europe needs to follow our example if they want to survive as well.

Fuck them all and fuck you too, you idiot leftist kek.
>>
File: AbdelChennouf.jpg (27 KB, 452x640) Image search: [Google]
AbdelChennouf.jpg
27 KB, 452x640
Sorry, Merah killed actually three shitskins. This must make him a hero among you.

The third was Corporal Abdel Chennouf, d. 15.3.2012, also a paratrooper, who left a behind an unborn baby.
>>
>>55739784
>Trump will kick out all these savages
Thank you for proving my point
>>
>>55739867
They don't belong in our countries. Just because you can't tell if you're more Finnish or more Ghenghis Kahn-creambaby doesn't mean you are excused to think like this. You will be lucky to live long enough to think back on this version of yourself for being foolish. You should keep a journal so the adult version of yourself, should he ever see the light of day, can be ashamed and never forget how naive he once was.
>>
File: finnresonse.gif (248 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
finnresonse.gif
248 KB, 500x400
Klom 16pcs Set Deft Hand Lock Pick Tools Lock Opener
>>
>>55740294
>Keep a journal for my adult self
Funny thing is, I am an adult, with a university education and two years of military service behind me. I'm more worried about the 19 y/o autists on 4chan, Europe and Middle-East that want to launch a race war.

People are responding to this attack as if they'd themselves want to destroy our western civilization. Pre-teen burgers on 4chan actually think that a next Reich is the only way to protect our way of living, though it was the very period that almost destroyed western civilization. Here it's just anti-intellectuals everywhere, that don't even read book and learn everthing from CoD. And they want to save us. Feck it, retards wanting to kill retards.
>>
>>55737425
>has gone
We have been this way since /new/ mate
>>
>>55740294
Either Finn or mongol both cultured say fuck you to immigrants and kebab in general
>>
Such a troll thread. You shame your flag.
>>
>>55739867
>Abdel Chennouf
>Abdel
His full name is Abel Samy Arnaud Chennouf, and he was 100% catholic. His family even complained in the media when they were called muslims. His father is named Albert Chennouf-Meyer, as in he actually has germanic blood.
>>
>>55742753
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>55737425
kind of proving our point there, whites are being ethnically displaced in their homelands and because of this and diversity in general there is division which will inevitably lead to warfare and attacks

europe is now the equivalent to the middle east, bombings and shootings have become the norm in europe thanks to multiculturalism
>>
File: kekk.jpg (85 KB, 537x543) Image search: [Google]
kekk.jpg
85 KB, 537x543
>>55742556
>>
Good, dead enemies of Europe, the more the better.
>>
>>55742753
Never said he was muslim, just that he was a shitskin. His father was Algerian and mother French from Alsace, hence the second name Meyer. He wasn't catholic at all, but atheist. Do you know what you get when you mix shit with vanilla? Shit.

Shitskin he was, like the others. Still a defender of the republic.
>>
>>55737425

IT'S NOT ABOUT THE SKIN COLOUR OF THE DEAD YOU FUCKING RACIST.
>>
>>55737425
>the security forces protecting France at the moment include thousands ethnic minorities.
Guess where they had their weapons from?
>>
>>55743651
>His father was Algerian and mother French from Alsace
These are the worst, because they are a living proof of shitskin sperm invading white vagina and conquering it.
>>
>>55737425
Fuck these immigrants they are hiding terrorists and very like being used as shields they can turn them over or die with them for all I care.
>>
>>55737425
I'm probably a libkek by /pol/ standards. I'm welcoming of different religions and cultures, not racist, etc. etc. But holy fuck, we need to just slaughter all Muslims. All this "ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE" bullshit ignores the fact that ALL of these terrorist acts are being committed by Muslims. Christians don't do this, Hindu's don't do this, hell even Atheists don't do this.

Honestly, I think the best case solution would be to just bomb the entire Middle East until there's nothing left, and start over from scratch. I'm not normally for genocide, but people decades from now will look back on it as generally a good idea.
>>
File: 1393849467653.jpg (31 KB, 447x255) Image search: [Google]
1393849467653.jpg
31 KB, 447x255
>>55743725
>>
>>55737425
So because you shits treat each other as well as whites like animals it's all good? I don't want to genocide you but I most definitely want to deport you. Sort yourself out.
>>
>>55743816
You have obviously never served in the military, if you think that a corporal or sergeant can sell weapons to terrorists. The control is incredibly strict, not to mention France doesn't even have AKs.
>>
>>55742556
>>55742556
he's probably a paid shill

please purge soon finland
>>
>>55742753
> african dad

This shitskin was a pure piece of negro shit. Unlike Mexican mestizos who are sons of white men (spaniards mostly), he is a pure african arab piece of trash. His race must birn in hell.
>>
File: jnPTsVO.gif (29 KB, 355x236) Image search: [Google]
jnPTsVO.gif
29 KB, 355x236
I still have no idea what is going on here.
>>
>>55744604
Pure is better than a halfie. Halfie is an insult and symbolizes white death.
>>
>>55744032
You see, this is the problem. We have a great civilization, that is based on not going full retard and killing everybody we dislike (in comparison with certain other cultures, that are, ahem, quite on display at the moment).

So, in order to preserve my culture of not going around and killing everything I see, why would I want to do just that? People like you are just as degenerate as the average ISIS member.
>>
File: SuperManlet.png (259 KB, 500x719) Image search: [Google]
SuperManlet.png
259 KB, 500x719
>>55744845

Remove Ker-slav.
>>
>>55737425
so the kill each other?

am i supposed to not dislike them now?
>>
>>55737425
>You rant about killing all shitskins, would you do and kill a shitskin cop or soldier then?
if they are on our side

if they truly understand the situation, they will help kill the mudslime

the mudslime must help us remove the kebab, they know who the radical imams are, they know who the radicalized members of their communities are, they see them shouting in the streets and recruiting for jihad

if those "good" muslim were actually on our side, they would have stepped up and done something already.

but they havent. the majority just tolerate the radical islamists within the communities.

so therefore you see they are not innocent, they are collaborators.
>>
>>55737425
>there were certainly black and arab victims
A minority.
You don't chose a rock concert without knowing that mainly whites go to rock concerts. They said that the places attacked were carefully chosen. + in the stadium there were mostly white people.
>>
>>55745355
sing it brother. They can be with us or against us if they are with us then they can turn over the radicals if not they can die with them.
>>
>>55745552
>Football
>White
Whites in France follow rugby, football is for niggers and kebabs

>>55745355
>Stepped up and done something
They are literally thousands in the Police and military, guarding the streets? You call that nothing? What have you done?
>>
File: Soon.png (262 KB, 694x480) Image search: [Google]
Soon.png
262 KB, 694x480
When will Finland save the Mongolian race?
>>
>>55744754
Right, it's like adding insult to injury.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.