[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UK Immigration Petition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: infographic2.png (903 KB, 1000x3858) Image search: [Google]
infographic2.png
903 KB, 1000x3858
Old thread closed.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/107516
Thousands of signatures in days.
>>
We need to redpill more people
>>
So the pro-refugee folks are all just Londistanis
>>
>>55737282
Yes. Through the wonders of modern technology we can see that Britian most definitely does not want more immigration, it is simply supported by 1 city full of immigrants already.
>>
>>55736878
I can do sign that fucking petition. Mfw 4chan and the global troll community can't hope to match the grassroots SJW faggot suppport.
>>
>>55737491
Don't sign it, UK residents only.
>>
If old people had computers it would get over a million signatures.
>>
>>55736878
Not just London. London, Brighton, Bristol, Oxford and Cambridge. I.e. immigrants, and over-privileged uni students.

I fucking hate this country - it's run by tiny undemocratic cliques. Never mind old Etonians - they may control the money side of things, but in every other aspect of life is controlled by a small group of left-wing zealots and the immigrants they rely on to make it look like they're more than just white, upper middle class children. And everyone else is too intimidated by these narcissistic psychopaths to speak up.
>>
>>55736878
>UK immigration Petition
Couldn't have made the subject worse in all honesty, could have literally just copy pasted the petition name:
>Petition to stop all immigration and close the UK borders until ISIS is defeated
>>
>>55737929
The ironic part is they will live in a nice area away from the immigrants whilst the poor and working class people are left to endure life with them as crime shoots up and if anything is said are quickly branded racist.
>>
File: uk_for_uk.jpg (193 KB, 1363x587) Image search: [Google]
uk_for_uk.jpg
193 KB, 1363x587
>>55736878

Vote LEAVE in the EU referendum, UK.

Go on

> You know you want to
>>
>>55736878

International people signed this one:

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/105991

The Uk government did nothing to check IPs or anything, and look how its going now. International leftists and shitshins had this petition before UK parliament. That is NOT right.

So we need EVERYONE to sign this new petition stopping migration to UK.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/107516

Give them a taste of their own medicine. Sign as many times as you can.

>Temporary, disposable emails:

https://www.guerrillamail.com/
http://www.throwawaymail.com/

>UK Post code generator:

http://www.doogal.co.uk/UKPostcodes.php

Sign it many many times. Lets get it over 1 million.
>>
File: 1427830137610.png (374 KB, 2160x1080) Image search: [Google]
1427830137610.png
374 KB, 2160x1080
>>55737828
>tfw my mum is on Facebook now
>worried she'll see a beheading or something because she's really sensitive to this kind of stuff
She was close to tears when she heard about the France attacks last night.

I think the worst thing I've seen on Facebook was someone getting his fingers chopped off before being beheaded, it's by no means a Liveleak but nasty stuff does pop up from time to time.

>>55738364
ngl that's probably the gayest 'vote ukip' image I've ever seen. Pic related is how it should be done.
>>
>>55738614
This will only invalidate the petition if the government finds out half the signatures are false
>>
>>
>>55739048
Spread it. Facebook, twitter, blog comments, news comments, whatever.
>>
If we carry on at this rate, there should be around 600,000 signatures this time tomorrow!
>>
>>55739048

>implying they give a flying fuck about online petitions.
>>
>>55738614
No don't do this. It will only make it invalid. I'm quite sure they record ips and will later invalidate foreign votes.
>>
>>55739443
This
>>
>>55739443
They don't, but what other chance have we got? It might help get the message across by 0.00000000000000002%, but it's still worth it
>>
>>55736878

Scotland and London are pro immigration cûcks. It's not fucking suprising
>>
>>55739443
This isn't some Change shit. This is a direct message to parliament. They're obliged to respond and discuss this in he HoC.
>>
>>55739443
No it gets a mention in the house of commons.
http://parliamentlive.tv/event/index/85646ce6-0ade-44cc-834a-6d4ea7e61e09?in=13:47:45
Link is the debate following the petition for refugee support.
>>
>>55738257
That's exactly how it works though. Middle class assholes who won't have to put up with the increased competition for housing, jobs, school places, hospital beds and all the rest. They either won't notice, won't care, or even think that the systematic destruction of the white English (because lets face it neither Scotland nor Wales has to put with this on the scale England does) culture, heritage, and traditions. It's pretty infuriating (to me at least) that the overwhelming majority of these people will identify as left wing; so we're talking atheist (or probably just "spiritual, you know"), equal rights for men/women/gays and every other aberration, and yet seem intent on importing what most be the least tolerant institution going. It's literally doublethink.

Quite why they feel this overwhelming need to destroy is something that has puzzled me for years and I've got to say I've still no idea why.
>>
>>55739515
No it won't. It allows you to pick a country. It's a scouts honour type of check.
>>
>>55739048
>>55739515

I guarantee you they don't. This one went viral after the dead baby photo and was openly signed by people all over the world when it went viral on here, and on facebook and twitter.

Several people wrote the petitions site and complained about this and were told that it was anonymous, they had no plans to impose checks, and that what the "verification" was for.
>>
>>55740001

Exactly.
>>
>>55739048
>>55739515
Then hope they don't read my petitions from Allahu Akbar, Totally Not a Fake Name and Britbongs Have Disgusting Teeth
>>
Sadly 0.25m is nothing. I would like to see 5 million votes.
>>
>>55738614
Just signed pro immigration
because kek Britain
>>
>>55740642

Already been before parliament. And also, fuck you Fritz. You have done more than enough to fuck over Europe for 3 lifetimes over the past 100 years.
>>
File: Carmageddon1.png (623 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
Carmageddon1.png
623 KB, 960x640
Now the britfags will know our pain from being colonized by "superior" foreigners.
>>
File: doing my part.png (92 KB, 819x857) Image search: [Google]
doing my part.png
92 KB, 819x857
>>55736878

For fucks sakes...

This anti-nationalism and open hatred for nation states in Europe is effecting Turkey and it's future as a Turkish Republic as well thanks to our kek leftists, liberals and the islamists who hate the very notion of ethnicity and nation.

Get your shit together Yuropoors.
>>
>>55741255
Are you a native Indian?
>>
>>55741255
what
>>
>>55740976
>slav
>worrying about europe's future
Mind your own business, Igor. Go fish in a swamp or something.
>>
2 5 7 K
K
>>
>>55741898
Go and suck merkels dick
>>
File: scottishpepe.png (208 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
scottishpepe.png
208 KB, 4500x4334
>mfw all that scottish red

SEEMS AS IF THE SNP'S "MUH SCOTLAND IS LIBERAL" BULLSHIT JUST FAILED HARD
>>
>>55742197
>britbong telling others to suck dick
Watch out Percy, you don't want to offend any minorities while posting
>>
>>55742344
Scotland desperately needs a viable right-wing party before the libs get to it too.l
>>
London is like a cancer
>>
>>55736878
>Over a quarter of a million

If this keeps up we could hit half a million within next week. Possibly sooner.
>>
>>55743133
it's filling up faster than you can refresh.
Could hit a million in 3 days
>>
Don't you realise that the spike in signatures is just a knee jerk reaction to last night? If it has been neo-nazi bombers in London we'd be seeing support for pro-immigration and anti hate speech petitions.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.