[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck the troops.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: troops.jpg (914 KB, 1840x1224) Image search: [Google]
troops.jpg
914 KB, 1840x1224
Why does /pol/ support the troops so much on here?

The word "troops" conjures up brave images of men willing to fight, but that's not reality. The military is full of niggers, women, and homosexuals these days.

Why would you support these people? pic related.
>>
>>55736858

POGs are not troops.
>>
>>55737046
I'm guessing supply clerks
>>
>>55736858
I hope you train them running as human shield in front of the tanks
otherwise topest kek
>>
>>55736858
you know, i dont agree with female soldiers.
at least not how we use them now, a elite all female group or two, then maybe.
but at least they are tough enough to go through the fucking training, the discipline, and by extension are more right leaning.
>>
Army is full of trash, they have the lowest standards in the DOD. SOF, EOD, Intel are a different story.
>>
>>55736858
>>55736858
*Tips fedora*
Spoken like a true beta.
>>
>>55737046
/thread
>>
42As
>>
>>55737046
Hows Bass Pro shop lookin these days, guardsman?
>>
LOL

That unit is infamous for the amount of nogs.
>>
>>55737451
Nice ad hominem bro

Truly you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>55737046
Sure they are, and infantry aren't short on niggers or homosexuals. Its one of the most appealing MOSes for homos and niggers to join.
>>
35P represent. Fuck you, niggers.
>>
File: 1445201477648.png (487 KB, 816x960) Image search: [Google]
1445201477648.png
487 KB, 816x960
>>55736858
So OP what have you done for your country today besides complain?
>>
>>55736858
For all the jokes about the Marines they're the second whitest branch. The air force is whitest, then the Marines, then the army then the navy.

You have to be able to swim in the Marines so it's all white and Mexican
>>
>>55737796

Today is a day off from work for me.

I work in the private sector for an employee owned company.

I'm not some fucking welfare queen with a useless government job like the tax sponges in the military.
>>
>>55737569
Logical fallacy fallacy implies that using one means the argument is invalid. Responds also with same fallacy. Gnub.
>>
>>55737653
>35P
Yo, fuck that. We got a lot of linguist washouts in my intel school. 9 months to speak fluently in some 3rd world language, no thanks.
>>
>>55737991
Tire shop at costco? Neat.
>>
>>55737653
What unit fgt?

November here
>>
>>55737574
>infantry aren't short on niggers or homosexuals
Combat arms MOS's are very short of those.
>>
>>55736858
At least most of those niggers are ATTEMPTING to not be niggers. And again, the hispanics are attempting to not be gang banger thugs. It's a great way for people with shit opportunities at birth to better themselves. They're significantly better than the average. All of your silly racist net-memes mean nothing against this truth. Plenty of soldiers of all colors still end up being worthless scum, but at least they tried.
>>
>>55737574
Ohh look a faggot NEET who's never served talking like he has.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.