[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dafuq, is this true?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
Dafuq, is this true?
>>
Yes, woman are whiny crying cunts
>>
>>55736515
What is true?
>>
Crying white girls all look the same
>>
>>55736515
They don't look like each other at all you fucking idiot
>>
>>55736580
>>55736580
>>55737190
>>55737190

Thank God not everyone is retarded.
>>
>>55737287
You don't know the half of it.
>>
White people look the same anon
>>
all white basic bitches look the same.
>>
>>55736515

She's a paid actress.
She works in all the false flags.

Terrorise This!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwa9MM6mEP0
>>
>>55736515

totaly the same girl when your blind as a bat
>>
>>55736515
THE SAME CRYING GIRL

BECAUSE THE FALSE FLAGGERS CANT FIND MORE THAN ONE GIRL, CRYING

GIRLS DONT CRY
>>
>>55736515
Look nothing alike also women are useless screaming cunts.

Look at all of last nights footage in which 500 people were killed or wounded. Men being men dragging dead bodies, tending to the wounded, and carrying the wounded. Wounded men limping away without any aid.

Women on the other hand were standing,running and crying.
>>
File: what_do_I_have_to_do.jpg (29 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
what_do_I_have_to_do.jpg
29 KB, 320x480
From 1000 pictures journalists shot ... yes, they use the pic of the hot crying girl as their headlines.
Just like the cross section of girls you fap to isn't representative for the variety of faces of girls that exist out there.
>>
>>55736515
>Dafuq, is this true?

I am afraid that, shockingly, it is true that some people look vaguely similar to one another.
>>
>>55736515
Go back to prisonplanet.com or /x/ or David Icke's forum or wherever the fuck you came from tinfoil retard
>>
>>55736515
Bunch of screaming chicks...?
>>
>>55736515
Your tin foil had is too thick bruh.
>>
>>55739689
Oh that. Very vaguely if having the same hairstyle can be considered as such
>>
>>55739591
who is this semen demon ?
>>
>>55736515
>is this true

Fuck off idiot
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.