[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>HURRR DURRHU RRRR KILL ALL MUSSLIMS! NEW CRUSADE WHEN? >GUYS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1419393175153.jpg (61 KB, 605x807) Image search: [Google]
1419393175153.jpg
61 KB, 605x807
>HURRR DURRHU RRRR KILL ALL MUSSLIMS! NEW CRUSADE WHEN?
>GUYS THE MUSLIMS ARE ALL EVIL! ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF BLOODSHED!
>FUCK ISLAM! FUCK MUSLIMS! HURRRR!!!
>meanwhile, muslims are killing each other in Syria
Explain this, /pol/.
Would you blame all of Christianity if suddenly a bunch of priest raped boys and s- oh wait
>>
Justice was served in that case. Public humiliation and a black stain on Catholicism. Catholic priests are going to be associated with kiddy diddling for the next 50 years.

You don't see Catholics blowing up shit across the globe and issuing threats of terror in the name of the Trinity. When they do, maybe then they'll be viewed with the same scrutiny as Islam.
>>
>>55736152
Priest don't yell "God is great!" When they are fucking little boys
>>
>>55736152

Don't forget that Muslims are also killing Christians in Syria with full support of the USA and France.
>>
Do you support Islam anon? Genuine question
>>
I would, actually. Sexual deprivation creates pedophilic old men, just like violent sandnigger books create violent sandniggers. We're focusing on the latter at the moment since we're in the middle of accepting these savages into our own countries in the masses as refugees, so it's kind of a priority right now. What is even your point?
>>
File: choirboy_1735801c.jpg (15 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
choirboy_1735801c.jpg
15 KB, 460x288
>>55737058
>fucking implying
they make the boys sing it instead?
>>
>>55736152
>GUYS THE MUSLIMS ARE ALL EVIL! ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF BLOODSHED!
>meanwhile, muslims are killing each other in Syria

you just proved our point
>>
Yes, indeed,
and most media (at least in fucking Germany) goes like "Oh islam and terrorism? Can't see any connection lululu..."
no literally after the attack in france they were first like "there was a terrorist attack and we have no idea who was behind it"
it's just this ignorance and dishonesty of the media...
>>
>>55736152
muh "all muslims are evil meme"

No one thinks this. The MUSLIM RELIGION itself is evil. There are some Muslims who jumped enough mental hoops to be peaceful. That doesn't change the fact that moo-hammad is a pedophile rapist violent warlord false prophet who worshiped a demonic god.
>>
>Would you blame all of Christianity if suddenly a bunch of priest raped boys and s- oh wait

Actually, yes I would. Notice how hardly anyone actually does anything about it? Unless they actually take ACTION, Christians are complicit in child rape as much as Muslims are complicit in terrorism.

*slams fedora on the desk*
>>
>>meanwhile, muslims are killing each other in Syria
That's a good thing, the subhumans can keep blowing each other up for all I care. It's only tragic when white people die (unless they're in favor of immigration).
>>
>>55736152
Hahaha I love how the list keeps growing for enemies of /pol/ gas the kikes! race war now! new crusades when! Build wall! Poo in loo! Pay debts! I'm seriously for all this though keep em coming /pol/
>>
File: gsi2-overview-2.png (9 KB, 290x308) Image search: [Google]
gsi2-overview-2.png
9 KB, 290x308
>it's just a few bad appples
>>
>>55736152

Are you a dumbass OP? You just proved the point that Muslims are violent people.

Super troll thread tho, because it's not hard to see the hate Catholicism gets for their boyfucking.
>>
>>55736152
>Would you blame all of Christianity if suddenly a bunch of priest raped boys
Yes. That's why I left the church.
>>
>>55738071
>All Christian are Catholic

ishyddt, also

>Implying people are complicit in everything they have even nominal membership with

Better turn yourself in, anon. I bet more than a few of the companies you've supported with your money have done unethical things. How about paying taxes to the government? I guess you should take responsibility for every rights violation in Canada as well.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.