[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask someone who has a masters in Counter terrorism and a bachelor's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 11-monday-hBptdqg.png (215 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
11-monday-hBptdqg.png
215 KB, 500x380
Ask someone who has a masters in Counter terrorism and a bachelor's in foreign relations anything.
>>
>>55736035
How does it feel to have wasted your time getting a Master's in something so retarded
>>
How much of the terrorism committed is just fbi false flags?
>>
File: 1447289232433.jpg (174 KB, 500x585) Image search: [Google]
1447289232433.jpg
174 KB, 500x585
>>55736035
How does it feel to have no job and not being able to stop terrorists?
>>
>>55736427
>>55736603
Meh currently in the process of interviewing for a job with the State Department so i think i did okay.
>>55736474
Ha
>>
Why is McDonald's only offering biscuits down south for 24 hour breakfast and not in the north?
>>
>>55736035
Is it frustrating knowing that you don't know what to do either, even though on paper you are an expert?
Also what do dicks taste like?
>>
>>55736904
I dunno that pisses me off they also dont have the bacon egg and cheese on a bagel which is what i love so fuck them.
>>55736908
The answer is simple you grind them down while at the same time building up infrastructure problem is no one in the west has the stomach for a long fight which is what it would be. Also i dunno you should ask your mother.
>>
>>55736735
>interviewing for a job with the State Department
lol have fun being a desk jockey for 55,000 a year
>>
>>55737233
Meh good benefits and lots of travel plus that sweet sweet pension.
>>
>>55737404
Foreign Service Officer.
>>
>>55736035
how do you respond to people on the far left saying it's Bush's fault that ISIS exists, and generally blame the US for spurring terrorism to become more prevalent?
>>
>>55737177
Lol...so is genocide ever discussed as an option in academic counter terrorism classes?
Because I'm pretty sure if the world got together and just wiped out an entire nation (Syria or Iraq) terrorism would suddenly become a lot less effective as a political strategy.
>>
>>55737590
They are not entirely wrong ISIS is nothing new they just keep changing there name every few years we have been fighting ISIS back when they still called them selves Al Qaeda in Iraq. One of the things that has lead to ISIS growing so strong though was the US's Debathification polices which directly disbanded the Iraqi army. So now you have a trained force of pissed off soldiers who want to get revenge so where are they going to go? ISIS's top commanders are all former Iraqi military so in that respect the US did help make them the force they are now.
>>55737529
They want military service something i don't have if i wanted i could go intelligence then do OCS but that's years of time.
>>
>>55737691
We would discuss it now and then yes. A quote that comes to mind is from Mao which goes sorta like this "The insurgent is like a fish that swims through the population to get rid of the Insurgent you must drain the sea" If you want practical examples of this look at the La Mazote massacre which was carried out by CIA backed forces in the 80's i think.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.