[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Peace is the only solution to our problems. We must start to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: peace.png (158 KB, 1979x1949) Image search: [Google]
peace.png
158 KB, 1979x1949
Peace is the only solution to our problems.

We must start to lay down our weapons and instead spend money and effort on improving the lives of our fellow humans. We ignore the suffering of those with the misfortune of being born in the wrong place, acting surprised when they lash out. The perpetual cycle of grieving can be ended by introducing compassion and empathy with the power we possess.

You have been misled to think this constant struggle is required. We deceived ourselves into thinking there are those born evil in the world; blinded from understanding the conditions which cause these actions. We can bring prosperity to the impoverished for no reason other than promoting peace. When the masses are no longer destitute they can realize their humanity.

Peace is the only way.
>>
>>55735544
>You have been misled to think this constant struggle is required.
hi, natural selection is on the phone, it would like a word with you...
>>
>>55735714
Which part of natural selection are you referring to?
>>
>>55735935
Those things that acquire the resources required to live, live.
Those that do not, do not. Everything that is alive must compete in some shape or form with something else that is alive.

Did you know that sea anemones fight each other to the death when they come in contact?
>>
>>55735544

Kill yourself.
>>
>>55735714
Classic!
>>
>>55735714
Ebin meme my friend.
Humans are part of nature. Natural selection still applies to peaceful humans.
>>
>>55735714
Natural selection is a consequence of pressure, not a necessity.

Some animals have remained relatively unchanged for hundreds of millions of years.
>>
>>55735544
I am with you man, knowing where the fear war wants to lead us.

Private message to people living out of France,'please don't relay on social media about what is happening tonight in paris and in france.

We all know that there will be bmood, but let our gov, police and army do its shit.

Thanls bro
>>
>>55735544

How robotic.

Are you asleep?
>>
go back to the grotto you autistic hippy
>>
>>55736123
I would say that is a somewhat flawed viewpoint but I get where you are coming from. People say that it is in our human nature for this endless cycle to keep happening. But I have to disagree. No one comes into the world looking for trouble.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.