[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw you realise there will be no war after this attack >yfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: 1396836693488.gif (2 MB, 390x219) Image search: [Google]
1396836693488.gif
2 MB, 390x219
>yfw you realise there will be no war after this attack
>yfw le religion of peace will be all you hear
>yfw you're a racist for suggestingclosing of the borders/deporting immigrants
>yfw it's "not all muslims"
>>
the eternal anglophobe
>>
1 person alone could start a world war with a well placed explosive.

Don't give up hope yet.
>>
Good. We should fight ISIS with more tolerance
>>
Say: "maybe you want bad things to happen?"
>>
>>55734890

No it won't happen anon

>>55734900

Yes let MORE muslims in
>>
Western society is in full suicide mode.
>>
>>55734783
It could be worse.

You could be french like me and live this shit every day. I cant believe people refuse to see the reality. I mean litteraly. We have regional elections soon, we will se very quickly if it's just the habitual media / bleeding heart of twitter bullshit or if it's also what people think.
>>
File: Gavrilo_princip.jpg (19 KB, 161x257) Image search: [Google]
Gavrilo_princip.jpg
19 KB, 161x257
>>55735238
>Implying one man cant cause a world of hurt.
>>
>>55735345
What I mean by this is that for know, we are mostly seeing the damage control. It's massive, as usual, but it is not showing what the average guy is thinking, because those are never shown on tv
>>
File: 2354903483490.jpg (57 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
2354903483490.jpg
57 KB, 640x360
>>55734783
>>yfw it's "not all muslims"
you're right

it's none

>mfw racsists cant find a source in the Koran that says terrorism is allowed in islam
>mfw it says the actual opposite
>>
File: image.jpg (192 KB, 1203x1447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192 KB, 1203x1447
>>55734783
That's it. I'm joining the military. IDGAF anymore
>>
File: 1446217852591.png (316 KB, 683x623) Image search: [Google]
1446217852591.png
316 KB, 683x623
>mfw MUH DEGENERACY britkeks
>>
>>55735611

Do you think the average Frenchman is enraged by this? I see so much apathy when French people are interviewed on the MSM.

Moi j'ai habité en France pour quelques années et j'ai soif de vengeance ... J'adore France et les français ... Mais qu'est-ce qu'on peut faire? C'est toujours le multiculturalisme, tolérance, etc. quand je vois ce que les français disent sur Facebook et le télé
>>
>>55735611

R-religion of p-peace
>>
File: image.jpg (526 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
526 KB, 700x900
>>55735725
Fucking Muslim apologists spouting bullcrap
>>
>>55734871
shut up and build wall
>>
>>55735410
He killed the right people.
These 100+ victims are nobodies to the european politicians.

Now if a prominent politician had an attempted assassination carried out on them on the other hand, something might kick off.
>>
File: leave ragheads to me.jpg (25 KB, 336x450) Image search: [Google]
leave ragheads to me.jpg
25 KB, 336x450
>>55737599
We have to go back, anon
>>
It's not all muslims though you sensationalist fuck. ISIS are loud and violent extremists and of course get all the media attention.
>>
I actually feel sick to the stomach. There's so much damage control even on /pol/ that it's kinda creepy.
>>
>>55737924
Obviously it's not all muslims, but that shouldn't dominate the public narrative.

We need to be talking about ISIS and how we plan to prevent this from happening again.
>>
>>55737924

Fuck off and go post your shit on Reddit. Over a hundred of our people murdered and you pontificate about the evils of stereotyping. Grow up faggot.
>>
>>55738011
Refugee invasion of Europe
Reddit invasion of /pol/
Coincidence? Not fucking likely.
>>
>>55738011

Rest assured, most radical pro-tolerance agenda on /pol/ is pure shit posting

/pol/tards are too easy to bait and attract baiters.
>>
Yep. This kinda crap will just become routine, every couple of months probably.

Business as usual.
>>
>>55734783
Solution:

glass isis while not being racist towards muslims
>>
The thing is though... they're right.
It isn't all muslims. There are perfectly peaceful muslims, in fact.

That doesn't change the fact that jihadis are a problem, and at the very least we've been proven that the west isn't immune to them and the consequences of unmonitored asylum seeker migration inevitably leads to in our circumstances. The argument to deport asylum seekers, or at least detain them in some way, is perfectly valid because of that alone.

But how do you separate violent muslims from nonviolent ones that are already here before they commit attacks? Otherwise, das raycis to muslims crakka.

Or do you believe that Islam predispositions people towards violent acts?

I want answers /pol/
>>
>>55734890
Goddamn, it's gonna be a stupid serb nationalist again isn't it?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.