[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vote for Front National
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1428515629071.jpg (141 KB, 770x576) Image search: [Google]
1428515629071.jpg
141 KB, 770x576
I make this thread today, after the terrorist attacks in Paris, to urge my fellow frenchmen who are still in doubt to vote for Front National.

There are many reasons why one would hesitate voting for them. The Front National is far from being the perfect party and you could disagree with some of its policies or its staff. I, myself, am not a member for those same reasons. Yet i will vote for the FN in the coming elections and in 2017.
I could tell you why their anti-EU and anti-immigration stances won me over but i'd rather focus on what could prevent someone from voting for the FN and why you're wrong not to do so (provided you're already inclined towards sovereignty and patriotism). But i'd rather let Boris Le Lay and Daniel Conversano do the talking:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71Ej5NxEyDA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laXV_LWM9iA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7rbzTDajp0

Among the reasons listed were:

They won't change shit -> you don't know that
Too many fags -> who the fuck cares
You can't win -> then you already lost since there's nothing else
If i vote for them and they betray me i'll feel sad -> fucking man up already
They love israel/shitskins -> they love France first

So give them a chance. Take 5mn of your time and vote Front National, if not for them, do it so the mainstream parties hurt where the sun doesn't shine. Or like Daniel Conversano put it "Leur mettre à tous un grand coup de pied dans les urnes".
>>
FN 2017
>>
Marion is a qt
>>
File: 1428514801531.jpg (258 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1428514801531.jpg
258 KB, 640x480
>>55734946
Isn't she just. She'll be the one i'm voting for in a month. That's why I chose that picture.
>>
>>55734533
Is there a chance of Sarkozy/Republicans getting rid of immigrants?
>>
>>55735372
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

He seems to hate france, so i doubt that the little rat will do anything.
>>
>>55735372
No. He could have done it during his first 5 year term, and he didn't.
He joined NATO, ignored the french referendum of 2005 by the signing in Lisbon and bombed Lybia giving islamist extremists free rule.
>>
File: viva petain.jpg (9 KB, 220x278) Image search: [Google]
viva petain.jpg
9 KB, 220x278
At that point, the French Third Republic was dissolved. Calling for "National Regeneration," the French Government at Vichy reversed many liberal policies and began tight supervision of the economy, with central planning a key feature. Labour unions came under tight government control. The independence of women was reversed, with an emphasis put on motherhood. Conservative Catholics became prominent. Paris lost its avant-garde status in European art and culture. The media were tightly controlled and stressed virulent anti-Semitism, and after June 1941, anti-Bolshevism.

don't be a filthy reactionary barbarian, be a new man Fascist and support the rejuvenation.
>>
>>55734533
I voted FN in 2012 and will again in 2017 but damn.....this bitch sure is ugly
>>
>>55734533
FN wasn't rulled by a woman?
>>
File: Marine turn it back on.jpg (430 KB, 600x877) Image search: [Google]
Marine turn it back on.jpg
430 KB, 600x877
>>55736029
It is. Marine Le Pen.
>>
>>55736104
She is really lovely and i hope that is not the only difference between her and Merkel
>>
>>55736104
Put a woman in power isn'tt a good idea.
>>
>>55736734
They have actual women in europe.
>>
>>55736734
That's one of the problems tackled. Boris Le Lay would have preferred a man also. But again, there is no alternative here. We whether try with FN as it is in its imperfections or we've lost.
>>
>>55736935
If you need a woman to fix your problems, you guys are already lost
>>
>>55736734
That's true, but Le Pen is different. She's right-winged.
>>
she's one foxy lady.
>>
J'adore Maréchal.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.