[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Amherst students release list of demands protesting ‘free speech’
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: amherst.jpg (115 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
amherst.jpg
115 KB, 800x500
http://www.boston.com/news/education/2015/11/13/amherst-students-release-list-demands-protesting-free-speech-signs/P8zXTyZgPREDXFD1rsRE6I/story.html

>The group, who call themselves the Amherst Uprising, said the college’s president Biddy Martin must issue a statement to the Amherst College community at large that says the school doesn’t tolerate the actions of students who posted the “All Lives Matter” posters, and the “Free Speech” posters that stated “in memoriam of the true victim of the Missouri Protests: Free Speech.”

>“Also let the student body know that it was racially insensitive to the students of color on our college campus and beyond who are victim to racial harassment and death threats;” the post said. “Alert them that Student Affairs may require them to go through the Disciplinary Process if a formal complaint is filed, and that they will be required to attend extensive training for racial and cultural competency.”

>“If these goals are not initiated within the next 24 to 48 hours, and completed by November 18th, we will organize and respond in a radical manner, through civil disobedience,” the group wrote. “If there is a continued failure to meet our demands, it will result in an escalation of our response.”
>>
>>55734405
All the school shootings, and sadly this campus isnt one of them.
>>
>>55734623
you have the power to change that anon
>>
>we will use our right to free speech to protest free speech
strange times senpai
>>
File: 1439575340914.jpg (127 KB, 846x846) Image search: [Google]
1439575340914.jpg
127 KB, 846x846
>>55734405
>meet our demands or we'll throw a tantrum
>>
Ahahaha all these campus protests and BLM shit has gone BLOWN THE FUCK OUT by paris.

I mean what the fuck are they even gonna say? Them hearing bad words proves they're the true kings of being oppressed, worse than 160 white people getting brutally massacred?
>>
>civil disobedience

they are going to sit in the street like a bunch of pussies

i hope the police go full riot gear on these subhumans
>>
Can they please just start expelling retards?

Why are they putting up with these grown up communist temper tantrums?
>>
>>55734405
>Amherst
> this school is consistently ranked one of the top liberal arts colleges in the nation.

not surprised
>>
>>55734948
It's the progressive thing to do
>>
>>55734405
>>“If these goals are not initiated within the next 24 to 48 hours, and completed by November 18th, we will organize and respond in a radical manner, through civil disobedience"

>let them all fail their courses
>kick them out
>>
The students of Sage University are doing what now? Oh, huh, hey look some butterflies...
>>
>>55734405
>If there is a continued failure to meet our demands, it will result in an escalation of our response.

Oh look, threats of terror.
>>
>>55735244
I want someone to call their bluff. Let's see what "escalation" means
>>
>>55735408
>I want someone to call their bluff.
Sooner or later they will have to. Its not like those people will stop just because their demands have been met, they willalways send a new list in right away.
>>
Please expell them all
>>
>>55735053
What do these kids do after the semester is over? Do they go home and protest against their parents oppressing them?
>>
>>55734405

Imagine the future with mandatory sensitivity 'camps'
>>
>>55735053
This won't happen sadly.
Students=money
Good grades=money from government (or was that public school?)

In any case:
>money first!
>>
>>55734948

These are the children of the elite. They get kid gloves.

If they break the law... Whack em and stack em.... Cuff em and stuff em

After a while they'll get the message.
>>
>>55735806
As far as I know, they already have waiting lists for people exmatriculating since their administration cannot handle the flood of requests anymore.

So it would really be in their interest to kick them all out and keep the students who are not full bananas.
>>
>>55734405
Every single student who joins a group like this is a fucking failure and are just trying to fool themselves into thinking they are doing something productive and good with their life. Fuck people like this
>>
>>55735772
A lot of the smarter ones end up on Wall Street or in the "consulting" field. That's what makes all this so absurd; they don't actually have any real principles. They just want attention and to make trouble.

But once actual money is involved, they become the most obedient and complaint corporate drones you could ever hope for. They just switch their SJW shit right off and start leeching the economy like they were born to do it.
>>
Amherst, Where only the kek is silent
>>
>11 students
>out of 1800
>>
These stupid young White women are the reason I fuck smart young Asian women.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCRXJcE7dcw

They are lazy fucks with no intention of trying to get good grades, they wanna make a ruckus to have things run how they want them run.
>>
>>55736877

AND THE ADMINISTRATION WILL KOWTOW TO THESE FUCKING DEFECTS

I don't blame these 11 retards. I blame the other 1789 who sit idly by and let it happen.
>>
Are white girls the cancer of the white race?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.