[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she right, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
Is she right, /pol/?
>>
>>55733902
She is right. Men like to imagine that they are top dog all of the time in any situation when put against women.

But give that woman just one path to cheating and whoring herself to victory, and she takes it. Usually leaving the man defeated.

There are many fights, and being a whore is a battlefield that men have no experience in, and never will.
>>
>>55733902
Women can create humans in their gut. I can't do that.
>>
>>55733902
2/10
>>
Their power is in emotion and manipulation, not strength or intelligence.
>>
>>55733902
Doubt she's right, she looks like a left leaning "vote with my feels type".
But her shirt is correct.
>>
>>55734078
>being a whore is a battlefield that men have no experience in
speak for yourself. I've known plenty of male whores
>>
>>55733902
She's cute for a black chick
>>
>>55733902
no
>>
shes a qt for sure
>>
>>55733902
The "power" of a women is deception and spreading her legs, but that's about it. Both can also be used by men, but when women piss of a man, they can also be beaten to death and/or raped, though not necessarily in that order.
They can throw out babies, but that's pretty much already an accepted and relatively well-known fact, so there wouldn't be much "underestimation" going on. Unless she pops out (and raises) an army, she's still no match.
>>
I think I fap'd 2 her on amateurallure a few months back
>>
should be right on my dick desu
>>
she isn't making a statement she is making a command
a command is not right or wrong it just exists
>>
>>55733902
Her shirt may say that, but the rest of her outfit says "I want to be dominated."
>>
>>55733902

Never underestimate anyone. Underestimating someone is a fatal mistake. Crush your enemies ruthlessly without regard to the power that you perceive they have.
>>
>>55733902
I wish more women would wear this so I knew who to avoid at all costs
>>
i've hit enough woman to know that they are all weak
>>
>>55734970
I thought there were only soldiers and isis members in Syria at the moment
>>
>>55733902
She is but probably not in the way she thinks.
>>
>>55734970
get that fleg out of here
>>
She wouldn't be if you keks have read books like the predatory female...
>>
>>55735094
why not, we need other points of view
you shut up
>>
>>55735776
>implying it isn't a proxy
SYRIANS OUT
>>
>>55735940
non-anglos welcome on /pol/
>>
>>55733902

I would lick the salty sweat between her tits.
>>
>>55735649
>gypsy
>>
>>55733902

Okay.

That notion is intimidating and I think we should unfriend.

Good luck with that.
>>
>>55736445
>amerifat
>>
>>55733902

im an ugly manlet that spends alot of time on the chan.

how do i fuck a girl like that without drugging her or rape?
>>
>>55737542
drug her or rape her
>>
>>55733902
She looks like a leftist tho, although she's a total whore who probably gets gangbanged by literal nazis every day
>>
File: changeling.jpg (84 KB, 643x482) Image search: [Google]
changeling.jpg
84 KB, 643x482
>>55733902
>Never underestimate a woman's incompetence and propensity to put feelings over fact.
fixed that for her.
>>
>>55737542
be funny, charismatic but not arrogant, pretend to have higher aspirations, pretend to be rich, pretend to be interested in her boring vapid life
>>
>>55734078
Here is one who is industry famous for whoring her way to the top, anyone who says she is funny is a liar
>>
I agree with her shirt, but not as she means it. Women are as powerful as men, but in a different way. Her power is deception, intuition, and multitasking, my power as a man, is strength, intellect, and focus. Both need each other. That's why I hate fucking feminazis and liberals, they try to say that woman and men can do the exact same thing, they cant. Higher crime rates are linked to being a child of a single parent, kids need a mother AND a father figure. Also why I am against gay adoption, just not fair to the kids.
>>
File: wifey.jpg (206 KB, 906x505) Image search: [Google]
wifey.jpg
206 KB, 906x505
>>55733902
>Is she right, /pol/?

She's only right because the feminist government protects her.
>>
>>55738808
>spic
>>
>>55734152
>needs a man for that
>can't do shit on their own
>>
>>55733902
their power is fake. the only power they have is what a man lets them have. but none the less, it is effective
>>
>>55733902
I bet she's a mean root.
>>
>>55733902
>caring about what a coon says

>>55739500
Men are pretty much better at everything
>>
>>55740706
That's our word, you Brits need to come up with your own racial slurs
>>
>>55740856
>lardican
>>
>>55733902

Someone probably thought that a slutty looking half-breed woman would be a good way to market that shirt she is wearing. I'm sure all that gurrrrl power increased their sales tenfold.
>>
>>55741024
The fuck does that mean?
>>
>>55741310
Means you're a fat fuck. Shut yo mouth, Ty'Rone.
>>
>>55741975
I may be black but I'm not fat
>>
>>55742120
>fat nigger detected
>>
>>55733902
I'd fuck her so she's right until that happens.
>>
>>55734970
>if you are a mudslime GTFO
>if you are not a mudslime REMOVE KEBAB
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.