[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 24
Well /pol/?
>>
>>55733623

i'm starting to believe this may not actually be such a bad idea at all
>>
>>55733623
Find me one verse in the bible that calls for crusades to the holy land, and I'll admit all Christians are crusaders
>>
>>55733739
>and diversity

> this may not actually be such a bad idea at all
>>
>>55733623
Whut?

All that says is that Allah protects the faithful in the next life.

Now if you could find a verse like

>"But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

Luke 19:27 ESV

You might have a point.

But then again, you actually wouldn't because this entire line of argument is fucking retarded.
>>
Verily, for all who sin against themselves [by rejecting Our truth] [39] We have readied a fire whose billowing folds will encompass them from all sides 18:29
>>
File: muh peaceful religion sinks.png (97 KB, 777x704) Image search: [Google]
muh peaceful religion sinks.png
97 KB, 777x704
>>55733623
>>
"Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful."
>>
>>55733974
>genetic diversity
>same as sjw "diversity"
also
>Argentina
>white
>>
File: Captura.jpg (55 KB, 622x203) Image search: [Google]
Captura.jpg
55 KB, 622x203
>>55733623
What do I win?
>>
>>55733985

You do know that text is a quote from a character in a parable, right?
>>
>>55733623
>they had explosives in the Middle East when the Quran was written.

This is like saying "find me a verse in the Torah where it says cheat the Americans and I'll believe all Jews are Zionists."
>>
>>55733623
is this a joke?

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority"

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"
>>
>>55734215
Are you fucking stupid? SJWs encourage genetic diversity by interracial breeding, it's the same shit that stone says.
>>
>>55733623
"Kill Jews.
YOLO, thuglyfe, SWAG"
-Mohammed
>>
>>55734395

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah"

Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."

Quran (9:14) - "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people."

Quran (25:52) - "Therefore listen not to the Unbelievers, but strive against them with the utmost strenuousness..."
>>
there is like one verse in the Koran that is peaceful towards non believers and all the mudslimes use it to trick stupid white people into more mass immigration in the wake of tragedy

maybe we deserve what we're going to get
>>
>>55734465
>the stone says "breed inter-racially"

I think its more along the lines of eugenics desu senpai
>>
>>55734630

When you meet the unbelievers, smite their necks, then when you have made wide slaughter among them, tie fast the bonds... - 47:4

Allah is an enemy to unbelievers. - Sura 2:98

Fight against them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme. - Sura 2:193 and 8:39

Make war on them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme - 8:39

Allah has cursed the unbelievers and proposed for them a blazing hell. - 33:60

Unbelievers are enemies of Allah and they will roast in hell. - 41:14

Prophet! Make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal sternly with them. Hell shall be their home, evil their fate. - 66:9
>>
Why aren't we randomly killing Muslims?
>>
>>55733623
Quran 2:256 says:
>There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path. Whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break. And Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower.

Is that fag just plain lying or am I missing something?
>>
>>55734721
Eugenic is about genetic modification/improvement by promoting desired/superior genes and discarding less desired/inferior genes.

>eugenics=diversity
said no one, ever
>>
>>55733623
looks like another moderate muslim that has never read the quran
>>
>>55733623
Can't find that quote, what you can find is:
"Whoever killed a person having a treaty with the Muslims, shall not smell the smell of Paradise though its smell is perceived from a distance of forty years."
>having a treaty with the Muslims
>>
>>55733623
Wasn't Muhammad some hippie in the first part of the Quran, but in the second part, he was a crazy warlord who was more violent?
Correct me if I'm wrong
>>
>>55735233
Oh that makes me mad.
>>
>>55733623
That one where it says "Kill all non-muslim people if they resist to convert" maybe.
>>
File: CTwoKt1WoAACqhk[1].jpg (34 KB, 482x273) Image search: [Google]
CTwoKt1WoAACqhk[1].jpg
34 KB, 482x273
Someone posted this to that fag's twitter which raised a good point, I'm confused about the Hello Kitty though
>>
>>55735243
He fulfilled some prophecy by capturing a city without bloodshed but reall he killed people but because he didn't kill many people they decided it was okay. Source: Visited a mosque as part of my European multicultural indoctrination and one of them said this
>>
>>55734215
>>55734465
>>55734721
>>55735059
>not knowing that diversity of races helps medical science in research for cures.
>not knowing that you need to diversify your potatoes so that the soil doesnt go bad.
>>
>>55734057
>>55734266
>>55734395

You fail to understand the way a muslim mind works and how they reason.

He is LITERALLY asking you to find a verse that says "It is permitted to kill innocent people". Of course no such verse exists, but that's irrelevant to the muslim.

As a Christian I am very familiar with this line of reasoning. For example if I am trying to share my faith with a muslim they will say something like "show me where Jesus said 'I am God, worship me!' and I will admit that your religion is true , but if you can't show me then you must admit that your religion is false."

While I can provide countless verses in which Jesus unmistakably claims to be God, and I can provide other verses which prove Jesus accepted worship, I can't provide a verse where Jesus says "I am God, worship me!" because it doesn't exist.
>>
Also, also, Russian judges approved banning like 100+ of Muslim books that were quoting certain parts of Quran. Ask them.
>>
>>55735485
>I'm confused about the Hello Kitty though
Its clearly a depiction of Muhammed
>>
Holy shit you guys those passages are not meant to be taken literally!
>>
File: 1447470058831.jpg (518 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
1447470058831.jpg
518 KB, 700x900
>>55733623
>>
>>55735539
oy vey
>>
>>55733623
how about a whole sura?

>http://quran.com/9

note that, "disbelievers" has been translated to "polytheists" in the spirit of taqqeya
>>
>>55735485

Some branches of Islam believe that at the beginning of time, every single person who is ever going to exist was created and made a spiritual covenant with allah and agreed to be muslim, which means we're all naturally born muslim. However because we've all "forgotten" this happened or have been "led astray" this technically makes everyone who is not a muslim an apostate by default, and we all know what punishment the crime of apostasy caries.
>>
>>55735800
Polytheism is considered as the worst thing than worshipping another god. For example, they can let Christians into mosques but not Buddhists or Induists.
>>
File: 1446122059911.gif (2 MB, 390x158) Image search: [Google]
1446122059911.gif
2 MB, 390x158
>>55733623
Kind of hard as dynamite wasn't invented yet desu
>>
>>55735559
Find me a line in Islam that says that raping children is forbidden
>>
>>55735937
some of those verses actually talk specifically about christians and jews, and they still translated it to "polytheists"
>>
>>55733623
Qur'an: 8:39 "Wage war on non-muslims and kill them until they submit and the only religion is Islam."

Pretty easy.
>>
File: MFWDICKBUTT.gif (1 MB, 276x232) Image search: [Google]
MFWDICKBUTT.gif
1 MB, 276x232
>>55733623
read this
go i dont remember that being in the quran

Quran Surah 2:256

"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in god has grasped the most trust-worthy hand-hold that never breaks. And God hears and knows all things."

TELL ME YOU FUCKING MUZZIE WHERE IT MEANS WHAT YOU SAID. FUCK I HATE MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS AND JEWS THEY DONT EVEN READ THE TOMES THAT THEY BASE THEIR RELIGION ON. RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>55736057
kek, thats like finding a verse in quaran where it says alah sucks donkey balls.
>>
>>55736157
Muslim's are so stupid lmao
>>
>>55735723
Dumb nigger genetic diversity means you need to maintain a distinct DIVERSITY AMONGST THE RACES. So when needed ie CATACLYSM. there will be interbreeding that could result in a hardier species.
>>
>>55733623

>not reading 47:3
>not reading 8:12-13

So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of Allah - never will He waste their deeds.

[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

"That is because they opposed Allah and His Messenger. And whoever opposes Allah and His Messenger - indeed, Allah is severe in penalty.
>>
>>55735559
Not only the koran is relevant, the hadith as well!
>>
File: 1359916650986.gif (4 MB, 450x339) Image search: [Google]
1359916650986.gif
4 MB, 450x339
>>55733623
How about they police their own fucking people if they're so butthurt by people calling their followers terrorists?
>>
>>55736157
I looked it up and it said this instead:

>8:39
>And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah . And if they cease - then indeed, Allah is Seeing of what they do.

>8:40
>But if they turn away - then know that Allah is your protector. Excellent is the protector, and Excellent is the helper.
>>
>>55736349
Go watch you gf get fucked by a nigger.
>>
>>55736395
This
>>55736190
>>
>>55736190
MFW no land to take my wife hunting on and be able to bathe her in elk blood.
>>
>>55734465
>encourage genetic diversity by interracial breeding

Which leads to genetic homogenization. I think you've proven who the stupid one is.
>>
>>55736386
Underrated post here. The day I see saudi arabia, iran, etc launching programs to curb isis is when I can start respecting their pos religion
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb7lhUNqHsg
>>
>>55736614
>I think you've proven who the stupid one is.
Yeah, you and the SJWs, learn how to read stupid fuck.
>>
>>55735937
I thought Christianity was considered polytheistic because of the holy trinity
>>
>>55733623

Quran 2:254

just two fucking verses before that:

And the disbelievers - they are the wrongdoers.
>>
>>55736064
Didn't know that. Very interesting, thanks, anon.
>>
File: Bronson.gif (486 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
Bronson.gif
486 KB, 500x269
>>55735559
First of all you can only find verses from people who said that he said these things. Just like the quran it is written by men who said mohammed said these things. all your semitic religions are retaaaded.
>>
>>55736727
>Argentinian education
>>
>>55736740
dude, don't bring logic into it, your mind warps in mysterious ways if you try to enter a mindset where that shit can make sence
>>
>>55736740
Oh, that's the trick.
Praise Allah and Mohammed. Oh, wait.
>>
>>55735559
So muslims are basically autistic and take everything literal? No wonder they like growing neckbeards so much.
>>
>>55736832

also the image in the OP is wrong.

Quran 2:256 doesnt say anything like that. It only says "there is no compulsion in religion", which can mean anything when viewed in context.
>>
>>55736914

underrated
>>
>>55736896
Says the guy that talks about eugenics without even knowing what that is.
>>
>>55736386
its hard when the west has been actively engaged in the middle east, causing coups and overthrowing governments and entangling alliances since the 1800s.
>>
>>55736832
To be fair, calling disbelievers "wrongdoers" isn't the same as saying to kill them
>>
>>55736740
>I thought Christianity was considered polytheistic because of the holy trinity

Correct, Christians are classed as polytheists because the Quran mistakenly identifies the Christian trinity as God, Jesus and Mary.
>>
>>55736157
>>55733623

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...

but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

From the same surah
>>
>>55736555
Yes, i know.... hard times nowadays...
>>
>>55733623

Quran 2:256

>There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

Clearly not the quote pictured, which sounds like a hadith if anything (i could be wrong). I believe more and more that none of these people know what their scripture says
>>
File: aslan.jpg (260 KB, 1024x755) Image search: [Google]
aslan.jpg
260 KB, 1024x755
>>55735559
“I am trying here to prevent anyone saying the really foolish thing that people often say about Him: I’m ready to accept Jesus as a great moral teacher, but I don’t accept his claim to be God. That is the one thing we must not say. A man who was merely a man and said the sort of things Jesus said would not be a great moral teacher. He would either be a lunatic — on the level with the man who says he is a poached egg — or else he would be the Devil of Hell. You must make your choice. Either this man was, and is, the Son of God, or else a madman or something worse. You can shut him up for a fool, you can spit at him and kill him as a demon or you can fall at his feet and call him Lord and God, but let us not come with any patronizing nonsense about his being a great human teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to.” - C.S. Lewis
>>
>>55736395
>And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah
>Wage war on non-muslims and kill them until they submit and the only religion is Islam

Try comparing them again - they're saying exactly the same thing.
>>
>>55736190
Fuck that's hot.
>>
>>55734395

>Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

i am allah and i say you are full of shit, muhammed
>>
File: into the trash.webm (3 MB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
into the trash.webm
3 MB, 512x288
>>55737257
Neither do christians or jews. All semite religions back in the fucking TRASH.
>>
>>55737350
Right, but then it says
>And if they cease - then indeed, Allah is Seeing of what they do.
Which probably means "Allah will deal with it" or some shit

>>55737189 is better.
>>
>>55736190
what meaning does this bathing in blood actually have in that context?
>>
>>55736864

Tips fedora
>>
>>55737436
THIS THIS THIS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>55737257
>I believe more and more that none of these people know what their scripture says
A lot of people that stand behind the Bible have no clue what it says either.
>>
>>55736727

You'll have to instruct me in the masterful techniques of exegesis that you epitomize so well. Not sure I could even fake that level of retardation though.
>>
>>55735559

>still believing that nonbiblical false doctrine of the jewish rabbi called Saul of Tarsus
>>
>>55737618

I know it's just annoying. I'm non-religious but I read religious texts- it's a hobby of mine. I can discuss and argue about texts with religious people until I'm blue in the face, but it won't matter because I'm "not doing it right," I "don't have faith."

And then It's worse with people who don't know the text at all. I'm respecting their religion more than they do.
>>
>>55737018
It definitely doesn't make them innocent
>>
>>55733623
Nobody claims all muslims are terrorists. This is only used as a leftist strawman technique.
>>
>>55737346

I agree 100% with C.S Lewis, unfortunately once again the unique line of muslim reasoning will sidestep the issue by simply claiming that Jesus never said the things the Bible claims, because the Bible is "corrupted". While the muslim may not be able to tell you how or when it became corrupted, they don't need to. The Quran/Haddith say so and that's good enough for them.

Of course this creates a huge contradiction, because the Quran claims that the Torah and the Gospel are both truth given by allah to the jews/Christians, and the word of allah is incorruptible. This is one of the more effective methods of shutting a muslim down in a theological debate, but never underestimate a muslim's resistance to reason.
>>
File: 1447479350371.png (119 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1447479350371.png
119 KB, 2000x1500
>>55736832

Lel that's like every other line in the Qur'an
>>
>>55733623
>find verse that supports killing of innocents
>NOPE, THAT'S JUST YOUR INTERPRETATION

or

>NOPE, DOESN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT BLOWING PEOPLE UP
>>
>>55737484
>>55733623

later on they extrapolated on this and it becomes the foundation for the JIZYA.

AT TAWBA 9:29 "Fight those who do not believe in GOD, Nor the Last Day, nor hold that Forbidden which has been Forbidden by GOD and his Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, even if they are People of the Book (Jews, christians) until they pay the poll tax with willing submission and feel themselves subdued.
>>
>>55738281

> NOPE, DOESN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT BLOWING PEOPLE UP

I could see them using this argument.

> it only says to smite their necks, nothing about explosives! these people are clearly not muslims!
>>
>>55736028
Alfred Nobel pls..
>>
I want to hear a muslim's perspective on this thread, if there are any left on /pol/ right now
>>
>>55737567
If that means im not a slave to a jew whether it be THUTMOSES, Avrahim, Issa, or stinky muhammad than i guess im a fedora tipper. BTW the atheist faggots can get tossed into that semite pile of shit as well.
>>
File: image.png (182 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
182 KB, 1136x640
He didn't even post a genuine verse
>>
>>55738596

They come out of the woodwork eventually. Often with German flags
>>
>>55736675

>The day I see saudi arabia, iran, etc launching programs to curb isis is when I can start respecting their pos religion

isis are sunni Iran are Shi'ite, Iran have been fighting isis
>>
>Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
>But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

What a savage religion. Oh wait, that's a quote from the Bible.
>>
>>55738472
>YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THE CONTEXT
and half the time they never even give an excuse they just use context like its some magic word that explains everything
>>
Suicide is forbidden in bouth Christianity and Islam. Also killing civillians is forbidden too.
Suicide bombers that kill inocent cound not be more wrong.
>>
>>55736675
You are retarded nigger IRan has been fighting them for at least a year now.
>>
>>55739021
>Suicide is forbidden in bouth Christianity and Islam.
Martyrdom isn't though Ahmed
>>
File: shit muslim says.png (30 KB, 1688x183) Image search: [Google]
shit muslim says.png
30 KB, 1688x183
>>55733623
What a fucking hypocrite

Pic related
>>
>>55739021
Swede go away we have already proven everything you just posted WRONG.
>>
File: give that man a refugee.jpg (109 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
give that man a refugee.jpg
109 KB, 500x345
>>55736914

yeah, they have many schools of thought -- some characterised for believing that the Quran is perfect, hence everything in it should be taken as literal as it is.

there's other schools of thought that focus on understanding the meaning behind it and living by the good meaning of the word.

and here lies the main difference between Shiites and Sunnis.

this is why they hate each other, this is why they kill each other, this is why their extremism exists.

I encourage you to read about these mate. Its very important if you're gonna be dumping thoughts over this board
>>
>>55738933
At least christfags can claim the old testament does not apply.
>>
>>55736740
The "trinity" is never mentioned in the original scripts of the bible
>>
>>55735056
>>55736178
What I'd like to know is, was the quote in OP's pic made up on the spot or does it come from somewhere?
>>
File: KekMudSlime.png (82 KB, 762x557) Image search: [Google]
KekMudSlime.png
82 KB, 762x557
>>
>>55737017
If nobody does anything, "Help, oppressed by tyrannical government."
If help, "You destabilized the region, all your fault!"

Yeah, I don't think there's anything "the west" could do or could not do for things to be any different.

I would say we should just completely ignore Middle East on all levels (no tourism, no migration, no cooperation, separate Internet, no trade, no mail, no nothing).
But then ISIS would just conquer the whole region and we'd eventually get attacked by entire Middle East and north Africa.

Really, there's no way for things not to go wrong with Islam, it's a source of evil.
>>
>>55737917
I think it's even worse when non-religious people follow more of the guidelines than the "devoted followers" without even trying to.
>>
>>55735485
Meowhammed.
>>
>>55739312

Hadith

http://sunnah.com/bukhari/58/8

Funny it looks like it has a ton of "context"
>>
File: CTyRsIYWEAAnv8_.jpg (105 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CTyRsIYWEAAnv8_.jpg
105 KB, 600x600
>>55733623
>>
>>55739312
A bit of google tells me that it seems to be a distorted version of some hadith shit :
>Whoever hurts a Non-Muslim citizen of a Muslim state hurts me, and he who hurts me annoys God." (Bukhari)
>>
>>55734395
> But Allah knoweth, and ye know not
>tfw Allah is my mom
>>
>>55733623
>>55733623
>>55733623
>>55733623
THAT IS NOT WHAT THE BOOK ACTUALLY SAYS WHAT THE FUCK OP
>>
>>55739475
>But then ISIS would just conquer the whole region
really?
they would never conquer iran
>>
>>55736064
But Hinduism is monotheistic. The many gods are just aspects of Brahman. At least there are quite a few hindus that believe that.

And I've met many muslims that indeed believe that Christianity is polyteistic. (Which it isn't. But those muslims have never actually met or asked Christians about their beliefs before, so they just believe whatever retarded shit their imam told them.)

It's kind of weird.
>>
>>55739312
>"WHIFF"

It is misquoted from AL-KHATIB and really says " He who harms a NON-MUSLIM citizen of a MUSLIM STATE shall be my adversary and shall remain my adversary till the DAY of Judgement.

THese muzzies are disgusting and only a little better than the Jew.
>>
>>55739508
Not really nigger because to be a citizen of a muslim state means you have to pay Jizya and are already basically a slave. So fuck off.
>>
>>55740103

That's exactly what I implied by context you dumbfuck
>>
>>55739926
No, the jews are just infected with liberals. There exist non-liberal jews that get fucked over by the liberal jews.

Hence there exist jews that dindu nuffin.

However the muzzies dindu sumfin.
>>
File: 1446754528208.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1446754528208.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
>>55739519
>>55735666
So, why do people say ISIS "are not real muslims", when they are clearly the ones who are following the Quran the most devoutly?

If anything, it's the moderates who always give half-arsed condemnations of these terror attacks who are not the real muslims.
>>
>>55737189
"Kill anyone who doesn't accept our religion until they are too frightened to oppose us."

That really doesn't make it any better.
>>
>>55736190

Imagine how warm and cozy that corpse must be.

Pretty hot.

I got a boner.
>>
File: 2hdpbms.jpg (67 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
2hdpbms.jpg
67 KB, 600x600
>>55740296
because taqiyyah
>>
>>55740296
Taqiyyah
>>
>>55737436
>Implying pagan religions weren't just as violent if not worse before monotheism.

I think your fedora is on a little too tight friend.
>>
>>55736190

>white people
>>
>>55740175
Sorry didn't see your quotes around context
>>
>>55740559
I always think that guy is Lebron James at first glance.
>>
>>55740296
>moderate muslims
lol, to be young and stupid again
>>
>>55740692
Proof of Northern European pagans being just as violent before monotheism. A source preferably that isn't an empire trying to conquer them. In all honestly you can find proof of them being violent on a small scale for sure. The vikings yea they were cunts. Im specifically talking about gauls/celts. All my reading leads me to believe they were only violent when confronted by outside forces ie Romans spreading christianity. So ah yeah suck my dick. Even Brennus the ONLY Gaul to conquer ROME spared all the romans when they paid his ransom. VAE VICTIS Your proofs are shit
>>
>>55740997
Even their pictures are deceiving.
>>
>>55740692
Ill tell you the key difference between pagans and christians. Christians back then believed god would forgive them if they were a good christian. Meanwhile in pagandom THERE WAS NO FORGIVENESS. GODS NEVER FORGIVE AND NEVER FORGET.
>>
>>55734395
>b-but m-muh metaphors
>i-it's incorrectly translated by Islamophope whites
>trust m-me I speak arabic
>>
>>55739199
But I thought this board was for dumping Hitler memes.
>>
File: 1369516059665.gif (427 KB, 200x198) Image search: [Google]
1369516059665.gif
427 KB, 200x198
>>55736190
>memories of "shake that bear" come flooding back
>>
>>55733623
I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.
>>
>>55741407
>Meanwhile in pagandom THERE WAS NO FORGIVENESS. GODS NEVER FORGIVE AND NEVER FORGET.

Not true. Poseidon eventually let Odysseus apologize for killing his son the Cyclops.
>>
>>55733623
oops

The earliest biography (sirat) of Muhammad's life is the work of Ibn Ishaq (85-151 A.H.) who was born in Medina. In this we learn of Muhammad's actions after he had conquered the towns of Khaybar. This event is also accepted and recorded by Ibn Kathir [1].

THE REST OF THE AFFAIR OF KHAYBAR

Kinana b. al-Rabi`, who had the custody of the treasure of B. al-Nadir, was brought to the apostle who asked him about it. He denied that he knew where it was. A Jew came (T. was brought) to the apostle and said that he had seen Kinana going round a certain ruin every morning early. When the apostle said to Kinana, "Do you know that if we find you have it I shall kill you?" he said Yes. The apostle gave orders that the ruin was to be excavated and some of the treasure was found. When he asked him about the rest he refused to produce it, so the apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr b. al-`Awwam, "Torture him until you extract what he has," so he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad b. Maslama and he struck off his head, in revenge for his brother Mahmud. (Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasul Allah, translated as, The Life of Muhammad, (tr. A. Guillaume), Karachi: Oxford University Press, 1998, p. 515.)

This action of Muhammad teaches us a very important point about his character. He was the type of man who used torture to achieve his goals. In this case he wanted the treasure of the tribe of al-Nadir. The custodian of the treasure would not give it to him, therefore Muhammad gave the order to have him tortured. Muhammad's companions knew how to torture someone and proceeded to do so. This is the type of man Muhammad was. He could be merciful and forgiving if he wanted to be, but he could also have someone tortured for money to expand his empire. In this regard Muhammad is like ordinary kings and dictators throughout human history.
>>
File: 1447426245797.gif (161 KB, 921x155) Image search: [Google]
1447426245797.gif
161 KB, 921x155
>>55741689
>>
>>55741426
I talked to a guy who speaks Arabic and agreed that the Qur'an is in fact violent
>>
>>55733985

>taking bible verses out of context

come on thats like day 1 shit
>>
File: 1446766134116.gif (1 MB, 225x124) Image search: [Google]
1446766134116.gif
1 MB, 225x124
>>55741689
>hole-hardedly
>>
>>55742515
>But then again, you actually wouldn't because this entire line of argument is fucking retarded.

I think I covered that bro.

Good job on actually reading though.
>>
>>55735503
>not going to catholic school
Haha
>>
>>55742812
My principal was a monk and we had mass in school once a week. The poison runs deep friend.
>>
ITT: Industry level quote-mining to show Islam is great or terrible.
>>
>>55743748

ok fine lets take the whole quran and average it out

result = pretty shitty
oh... well then
>>
>>55743748
"Quote-mining" is only fallacious if the quotes are taken out of context in such a way as to change their meaning, or if the quotes are distorted similarly to the one in OP's pic. Neither is the case with the quotes in this thread showing how terrible Islam is.
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.