[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Syrian Passport Found Next to Paris Attacker Came Through Greece
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: passeprt.jpg (10 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
passeprt.jpg
10 KB, 264x191
The Syrian passport found next to the body of one of the suicide bombers in Paris yesterday was registered on the Greek island of Leros, the Greek government said, suggesting that the holder came into Europe claiming to be a political refugee.

Leader: “My brothers! Tonight we dine in hell and make the self-hating French infidels pay for their insolence!”

Goat Fuckers in Unison: “Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!!”
(Supplies Call)
Leader: “Masks for hiding your questionable identities?”
Nike Fanatics: “Check!”
Leader: “Assault weapons for taking them out before they start shooting ba-… Oh wait, never mind.”
Toyota Loyalists: “Check!!!!”
Leader: “Grenades for blowing them to smithereens?”
Jihadi John’s Ghost: “Check!”
Leader: “C-4 vests for the one-way ticket to Allah?”
John McCain: “Check!”
Leader: “My brothers, we are ready! Now go forth in the name of-“
(Random turrist’ interrupts)
Random Jihadi: “But my dear leader Leader! Have we not forgotten the holy Passport booklets that quell fire and shrug off bullets?”
Leader: “My dear Goat Lover, if you had not reminded us to bring these critical items along, the Jihad might have not succeeded. You will surely have 72 nubile virgins waiting for you in the afterlife now”.
Goat Fuckers in Unison: “ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-11-14/syrian-passport-found-next-to-paris-attacker-came-through-greece
>>
File: Rhodesian Bush War.webm (3 MB, 650x276) Image search: [Google]
Rhodesian Bush War.webm
3 MB, 650x276
>>55733429
Surprise, surprise. News just confirmed that two of the attackers had applied for asylum in Greece, claiming that they where syrian refuges

Old article where only one is confirmed
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/14/syrian-greece-refugee-paris-attacks-killers
>>
Why do terrorists always carry their passports with them?
>>
>>55733429
Europe fucks over Greece on purpose. Greece fucks over Europe accidentally. Carma is interesting that way.
>>
File: 1447455520205.jpg (97 KB, 700x471) Image search: [Google]
1447455520205.jpg
97 KB, 700x471
>>55733429

They didn't wear masks you fucking moron. Terrorism is all about attention, it isn't a crime where you try to hide your identity and get away with it - quite the opposite.
>>
File: mesks.png (33 KB, 550x386) Image search: [Google]
mesks.png
33 KB, 550x386
>>55734725
>>
>>55735167
>read two newspapers get 3 versions

Fair enough. Other sources as this say they were not.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/paris-attacks-least-15-dead-6829643
>>
Sure I'll loose my Passport during a killing spree too.

So Gullible.
>>
>>55735463

Why should a suicide attacker not carry it?
>>
>>55735531

Because it will perish in the explosion along with the rest of his shit?
>>
>>55733926
terrorist attacks are a message, they want those passports to be found
>>
>>55733926

Syrian passport is a free meal ticket. If he planned to escape it would have been handy.
>>
>>55735660
>All 8 of them wearing suicide belts
>planned to escape

lol.

8 dudes killed and wounded 500 people last night. Could have been thousands if they got inside the stadium into the packed stands with 50,000 people.

France should count their blessings it could have been even worse.
>>
File: image.png (154 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
154 KB, 500x500
>Tfw when I almost revealed my power level when I tried to red pill my blue pulled friends about how the U.S is funding ISIS and that Obama is Bush on steroids declaring more wars
The response I got
>"hey bro, all I know is that when Obama got elected barely anything was expensive for me, does that mean you're a Republican?"
Holy Fucking shit I am NEVER revealing my power level again these, fuckers are so dense!! I'm afraid that the majority of society is permantly bluepilled and were fucked
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.