[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of based Molyneux? https://www.youtu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 21
File: Stefan Molyneux.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Stefan Molyneux.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
What do you guys think of based Molyneux?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2iBZkODgxA

He hit the nail right on the head imo
>>
who?
>>
Cult leader. Otherwise intelligent and with excellent rhetoric skills.
>>
>>55733394

Says some interesting things, kinda whiny for my taste.
>>
>>55733394
Stefan bald faggot Molyneux
listen to him shouting instead of giving useful information
>>
>>55733651
Yeah, they tears on his robin williams video were a bit much.
>>
i respect him more than the average kekadoodle here on 4chan
>>
>>55733831
link pls
>>
>>55733831
did that really happen?
>>
>>55733394
I listen to this idiot after pol shoves this faggot so much.

you fucking "red pillers" will listen to anyone who say half the shit you circle jerk in here.

by the way

molineux?
that's the gayest, queerest most faggoted name on the face of earth
>>
>>55733394
stop shilling this faggot pls
>>
>>55733394
he got a little too self-righteous in that video for my taste but I really like him usually.
>>
>>55733394

Verifiable psychopath.

Liar.

Promoter of "peaceful parenting" which creates special snowflake SJW kids.

Overall shit-tier garbage.
>>
>>55733394
Wish he wasn't so damn creepy, cause he says some really important things. Obviously I can see past the character into the substance of his words, but a lot of people simply can't. He should pander more to the lower IQ.
>>
>>55733394

He makes mostly good points. I agree with most, but disagree with some, heavily.

West most definitely shouldn't be bombing Middle-East or take any part in the conflicts of Muslims. We should however defend our borders with ferocity.
>>
Stephen Moneyjew is a sophist hack who's still bitter about his PhD request being rejected.
>>
>>55733512
what's wrong with being a cult leader? Jesus was a cult leader. In fact pretty much any historical person worth mentioning was either a cult leader or part of a cult.

Humans act in cults. Deal with it.
>>
File: 1444531343903.jpg (42 KB, 682x728) Image search: [Google]
1444531343903.jpg
42 KB, 682x728
Ant is better-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4DBynAqXyg
>>
>>55734164
And i'm sure you've got stacks of studies to back up your opinion on parenting, right? Because Molyneux does.
>>
I think the poor Canuck is finally gone full psycho. Hehe, woohoo, yay! We're killing him. He needs a safe space.
>>
File: moly.jpg (67 KB, 418x481) Image search: [Google]
moly.jpg
67 KB, 418x481
>>55733831
>>55733967
>>55733996
Almost forgot to give a link to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diyuAXzN7yo
>>
>>55733831

yeah, turns out it was not his wife's fault, but the mental disease.
>>
>>55734164
You really have not given any time to learning what peaceful parenting is have you? You're just as bad as the fucking liberal SJWs
>>
File: kek.jpg (45 KB, 835x569) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
45 KB, 835x569
>stefan thread
>ctrl f "cult"
>>
>>55735341

Molyneux doesn't have shit. He uses badly done studies from cultural marxist psychology departments run by feminists who want to destroy patriarchy. None of the studies he cites are valid.

>>55736608

"Peaceful parenting" is for faggot liberal SJW retards who can't disciplining their children effectively because using authority is against the NAP.

It's the reason that Social Democracy exists in Europe and the reason special snowflake idiots like at Yale and Mizzou exist.
>>
>>55737227
Reason should be your discipline as a parent. Unreasonable people resort to physical and verbal abuse. Peaceful parenting is not devoid of parenting, like how the SJWs raise their kids. That is called UNparenting, which Molyneux has addressed.
>>
This r/K-Selection Gene wars thing blew my mind.
>>
File: index.jpg (18 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
18 KB, 275x183
>>55737752

>Reason should be your discipline as a parent.

Confirmed for nokids NEET faggot.

You don't reason with children who are incapable of self-regulating their behavior.

And yeah, I know you fucking faggot liberal SJW shit for brain pedophiles believe children are just adults in little bodies, but you're all literal fucking psychopaths with absolutely zero understanding of child psychology or behavior.

Children are often incapable of self regulatory behaviors or listening to reason, no matter how intelligent they are, or how well raised they are. Their brains are under constant flux and their little bodies under constant stress of growth, they're under extreme pressure and stress from integrating with their peers and peer pressures, they rebel against their parents as a test for asserting their own individuality and well seek to dominate their parents if possible.

If you ever manage to get some disgusting hambeast or some vegan problem-glasses wearing femishit cunt preganat and she sucessfully shits out a little SJW in waiting, you go ahead and peacefully parent them to your hearts content little buddy.

I'll continue raising my two sons to be aggressive, physically fit, potent little men that will absolutely dominate your emasculated faggy little sons and fuck the shit out of your slutty daddy-issue daughters.
>>
>>55738471
Your "alpha" son will only serves as a little bitch in prison. Continue raising your son the dindu way you idiot.
>>
>>55738756

Lol.

Wow, what an argument.

Go cry about it.
>>
>>55738471
only genetically deficient children need to be parented aggressively - like dogs. I'm sorry that your children are defective.
>>
>>55738471
Like I said before, you are just as bad as the liberal SJW's. Can't get past your inherent hormonal influences to deal with reality. Maybe if you adjust your argument to be less full of despair and anxiety, your kids would listen to you more and you wouldn't have to resort to abuse. People should deal with their trauma before having kids, which you clearly haven't.
>>
>>55738471
>physically fit, potent little men
what the fuck
>>
>>55737752

There is a difference between physical and verbal reprimands vs. physical and verbal abuse.
>>
>>55734030

>you fucking "red pillers" will listen to anyone who say half the shit you circle jerk in here.

We listen to people we agree with? Wow, shit never thought of that. Crazy bruh.
>>
File: vkasdj.png (44 KB, 169x166) Image search: [Google]
vkasdj.png
44 KB, 169x166
>>55739074
Yeah, one breeds kids who grow up with spanking fettishes and the other breeds kids who grow up to murder.
>>
>>55738471
A new generation of niggers in the making
>>
File: Peaceful_Parenting.png (1 MB, 579x568) Image search: [Google]
Peaceful_Parenting.png
1 MB, 579x568
>>55738756
>>55738972
>>55738977

The Molyfaggots are out in force. I wonder how often you all undergo therapeutic weeping sessions.

>>55738980

SWEDEN YES

>>55739074

Don't bother Crobro, these faggots have been brainwashed to believe that any form of authority is abusive. These fucking pussified faggots believe that being authoritarian with children makes them into violent niggers, when the EXACT OPPOSITE is true, it turns kids into obedient, loyal, strong and disciplined men and women who are well equipped to handle reality and the fact that the world is a hostile, unforgiving place.

>>55739299

But we don't agree with Molyspew, he just talks about "redpill" shit to get views because his viewership is declining and he can't find an audience.
>>
>>55738849
>Dindu's beat there children more then any other race
>most people in prison are Dindu's that were beaten as children
>Slapping your children is civilized

GO back to African nigger.
>>
>>55740036
>being authoritarian with children makes them into violent niggers, when the EXACT OPPOSITE is true,

said every nigger ever. good luck keeping your gangsta nigglets away from prison pal.
>>
Why is this FUCKING THREAD posted every 2 hours? Is this you, Stefan, you fucking psychopathic narcissist?
>>
>>55740285
>>55740462

>I'm a COMPLETE fucking faggot who is utterly incapable of understanding the difference between discipline and abuse because I take it up the ass regularly and worship a sociopath SJW who told me my mommy hates me

Just kill yourself before you breed, faggot. Boipucci worshiping fags like you are the reason liberalism exists.
>>
>>55740036
>I wonder how often you all undergo therapeutic weeping sessions.

As much as necessary

>Don't bother Crobro, these faggots have been brainwashed to believe that any form of authority is abusive.

No authority can never be earned?

> These fucking pussified faggots believe that being authoritarian with children makes them into violent niggers

Yep and we are right

> when the EXACT OPPOSITE is true, it turns kids into obedient, loyal, strong and disciplined men and women who are well equipped to handle reality and the fact that the world is a hostile, unforgiving place.

Or as fact relate, warmongerers and pussies that can't control there emotions and explode on innocents.

>his viewership is declining and he can't find an audience.

No it's not lol.

>But we don't agree with Molyspew
>But we don't agree
>But we don't
>But we
>we

/pol/ is not a person Fox news.
>>
>>55740623

>/pol/ is not a person Fox news.

Right, /pol/ is a board where Molyfaggot shills come to shill his shitty videos, while the rest of us tell you to gtfo.

No one outside of FDR takes Molyneux seriously, he's a fucking imbecile.

You're probably actually Stefan.

Kill yourself.
>>
File: stefan.jpg (23 KB, 367x467) Image search: [Google]
stefan.jpg
23 KB, 367x467
Stefan "Pull the trigger on every sandnigger" Molyneaux
>>
>>55740772
>>55740586
He's spot-on correct in this case. Stop being mad, imo.
>>
>>55733394
TIME TO DEFOO YOURSELF FROM /POL/ STEVEN
>>
>>55740586

I'm telling you man, the FDR cult is losing memebers rapidly and his videos are losing viewers.

They've started shilling /pol/ HARDCORE for months now and making videos specifically to shill /pol/ with because they're failing.
>>
>>55740619
kek. what do you think a nigger thinks he's doing to his nigglets when he beats the shit out of them. he thinks that he's disciplining them. just like you savage fuck. all you niggers are the same.
>>
>>55740619
>Just kill yourself before you breed, faggot. Boipucci worshiping fags like you are the reason liberalism exists.

Well prepare your anus since you clearly prefere being surrounded by savages.
>>
>>55739299
>we reinforce our pre-existing biases instead of evaluating things using facts and logic? WoW, shit never thought of that. Crazy bruh.

smfh tbqh senpai kek
>>
>>55733394
I don't like his style but he talks sense.
>>
Literal sociopath lolz
>>
File: mfwbutters.jpg (7 KB, 217x201) Image search: [Google]
mfwbutters.jpg
7 KB, 217x201
>>55733394
Is that one of the most intelligent individual of your species ?
>>
>>55740772
The fuck did you just say? Come get your spanking you little fag boy. Don't worry, you'll learn to love me for smacking your ass.
>>
>>55740772
Don't you have kids to beat? Show them who's boss. When you can't beat them with the mind use the brawl am I right? Pitiful little man.
>>
>>55733394
he's a bit of a ponce, but right in most of what he says
>>
>>55740911
>I'm telling you man, the FDR cult is losing memebers rapidly and his videos are losing viewers.

Views are up, donations are down actually. His problem is most of his income relies on a few large long-term donors and since he's been increasingly right wing and decreasingly ancap he's losing his base.
>>
>>55740927

The only children that deserve to be savagely beat are the children of genetic garbage like yourself that raise simpering weak little SJW shits that have utterly destroyed western patriarchal society.

Children raised in healthy authoritarian families don't need to be beaten because they have already learned proper behavior and to respect boundaries.
>>
File: 39a.gif (2 MB, 615x413) Image search: [Google]
39a.gif
2 MB, 615x413
>>55740772
>Right, /pol/ is a board where Molyfaggot shills come to shill his shitty videos, while the rest of us tell you to gtfo.

Meh still see the Gun control meme going. People do value his voice.

>No one outside of FDR takes Molyneux seriously, he's a fucking imbecile.

Which is why I suppose many experts go on his show to explain there studies.

>You're probably actually Stefan.

Ok buddy your going totally insane
>>
>>55740772
kek. I think one of your children defoo'd. That's why you're so butt hurt. I hope all your children defoo and you rot alone.
>>
>>55741201
kek. you're the one defending beating your nigglets tyrone.
>>
>>55733394

very weak at defending things like "free will", occasionally capitulates, not fun to listen to when backed into a corner, also manipulative

good for edgy superior feels though, and I do listen sometimes to get them
>>
File: 1446247730414.jpg (135 KB, 499x652) Image search: [Google]
1446247730414.jpg
135 KB, 499x652
>>55733394
He´s always rigth! /pol/ tend to hate him because he is a white straight libertarian male, if he was a faggot(MiIlo) or a kike(Shapiro) or a edgy nazi (Garrison) or anything else /pol/ will worship him ;)
>>
>>55735906

Anyone have a link to the one where he talks about how he's such a nice guy for not killing his own mother? He sounds like he's crying there too and I want to see/hear it.
>>
File: samforehead1.png (172 KB, 476x472) Image search: [Google]
samforehead1.png
172 KB, 476x472
The people who are against peaceful parenting know if they don't use violence and manipulation, their kids won't want to be around them. GG seek therapy faggot.
>>
>>55733512
don't understand this meme
>>
>>55741298
>>55741543

My sons are extremely loyal and respectful young men. I disciplined them heavily as children, but rarely spanked them. They have never had a messy room. They have never failed to do their chores in YEARS.

I reward them with hunting trips, buy them new guns and gear, play video games with them, take them to concerts, etc.

Look how triggered you are.

Faggot.

Please, have as many kids as you can and raise them to be fodder and virtual slaves for actual men.
>>
>>55733512
this desu.

I like many of his ideas. But he really seems to be losing his mind more and more again.
I predict hes going to shoot himself and his family over his cassandra complex.
>>
>>55741844
What discipline are you talking about?
>>
>>55733394
His logic is going in the direction of genocide and eugenics

>Government bad because government supports those who are utilizing a k-selection strategy (k selection means fuck a lot, invest little in parenting the children, single mothering, multiple different fathers and so on, lots of offspring with little investment in them as apposed to fewer offspring with lots of investment in them)

And thats bad because thats dysgenetics and thats bad for both the species and society at large. And the K-selection is at war with the r- selection which is the best one for a stable society.

So these two groups of genetics are at war with each other. And the logical conclusion of that is that one side should win and he thinks the R side should win. So following this what then other then forced sterilization and discarding of those inferior k-selected people? Thats obviously the best conclusion. (in his view i suppose)

At least thats what i am guessing is going on underneath. He is infested with ideas, brilliant dude but ideas have really taken hold of him and possessed him. Very ideological and where those ideas are gonna take him we can only wonder. Its probably what i am guessing at.

Someone please respond and tell me what you think of this.
>>
File: 1444757933918.jpg (66 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1444757933918.jpg
66 KB, 456x320
>>55740826

Him first eh? Fucking cult leader

Leave your families! Give me all your money!
>>
>>55741828
Amen, brother.
>>
>>55733394
I think his videos are too long for me to bother watching.
>>
>>55733512
It's more an echo box like many other movements than a cult. Sure people throw their life away and give him a bunch of money but there is no one recruiting them. Stefan is spot on with some of his videos like this one but him calling himself a philosopher is a total joke. Nothing that he does is philosophy and he suffers at lot from contradicting himself or stating non-sequiturs as facts. When faced with a counter-argument he will simply shout "NOT AN ARGUMENT" and then pull some straw man out of his ass.

His best videos are the ones he does based on raw statistics, like his video on gun violence, welfare and the single mother issue.
>>
>>55742554
You mixed up your r and K groups, which leads me to believe that you probably don't know what you are talking about. Or maybe it's because the retard you replied to got his r/K mixed up.

At any rate, Molyneux puts out good content. I only listen to a fraction of what he posts on his website, but he often brings in experts who talk about their research.

I have watched his views in youtube go from high 4 figures to at least 5 and often 6 figures over the course of two years, so people are relating to his content.
>>
>>55733394
>uneducated burgerlard tells europeans about their countries
>>
>>55742240

Basically, when they tow the line and carry their weight in the family, keep everything tidy, stay on their schoolwork, watch their mouths, no backtalk, keep up with all their chores, etc then I'm their best friend in the entire universe, lvoing and supportive, would do anything for them reward them generously, etc.

But if they fuck up? Think: drill instructor. They don't get a break, it gets HARD for them. No compromise. No negotiation. Life in my household is easy and luxurious as long as my expectations are met. Don't meet my expectations? Then maybe you don't belong in my household, and they KNOW IT.

My sons are 16 and 12 now and if SHTF, I have absolute complete confidence they could manage through almost anything all by themselves. You can't find more honorable, respectful, and fit young boys in their grades, maybe even their entire school.

We regularly laugh our fucking asses off at these ultrafaggot leftist SJW kids that can barely put their own underwear on.

LOL.

Liberalism is a mental disease and Molyneux is an ULTRA LIBERAL faggot in disguise.
>>
mild race realism, unfortunately inflates the egos of a lot of whites who are not the start-your-own-business types, which is what makes him dangerous
>>
>>55743306
>You mixed up your r and K groups, which leads me to believe that you probably don't know what you are talking about. Or maybe it's because the retard you replied to got his r/K mixed up.
I assumed i did. I don't really give a fuck which is which though. But now i now. But you missed the thing that i find interesting. About being possessed by ideas and ideologies.

>At any rate, Molyneux puts out good content. I only listen to a fraction of what he posts on his website, but he often brings in experts who talk about their research.
I agree, lots of interesting content and thoughts on world events and his interviews with the experts are very interesting. What i think is a bit worrying his how he ties all this up in to his ideology. Which lately (or at least i think) has been focused on the biology and genetics of humans and gene wars. These are with no doubt the ideas that will become mainstream very soon, but he has this madman thing about him and he seems like the kind of guy that identifies heavily with his intellect and logic to the point of the human side being wiped out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIY2FkDY2hk
>>
>>55743878
You are doing a good job!
>>
>>55743878
>I'm their best friend in the entire universe
top fucking kek. don't kid yourself, you're only their drill surgeon. and when they become independent, they'll get the fuck out of that confinement you call home and won't look back.

>no backtalk
jesus fucking christ. and you have the gall the call yourself their best friend. give me a break.
>>
>>55733394
Molyneux is dumb. He might get some issues right, but overall he's pretty stupid
>>
>>55744901
One is not supposed to be friends with ones kids though, one is supposed to be their parent. Some times the kids gonna hate him and be mad, but in the end its the best for them. And they know it behind the emediate anger they may feel when a boundery is enforced. Kids also needs to know who is in charge and that the limits and rules will not be bent what so ever. Of course being a tyrant and overdoing it is bad, but if it is balanced and upheld its how its supposed to be.
>>
>>55743878
So there's no other way for you to get the result you want other than instilling an "Then maybe you don't belong in my house" approach? That's relying on fear, which is abuse. There ARE things in life you should fear, which you should teach your kids, but I don't think parents should be one of them. Especially having the fear that your parents might get rid of you for not complying. That's scary shit.

I really don't think they're going to turn out to be losers, which is great. However, I think there are more effective ways to raise children that cause less trauma in the long-run.

It would seem me and you are both afraid of UNparenting, like I said before is the method of the SJWs/ liberals. I'm NOT against parenting but I think healthy kids can be raised without fear, violence, shaming, etc.
>>
>>55743878
>>55741844
>>55741201
>>55740911
>>55740772
>>55740619
>>55740036
>>55738849
>>55738471
>>55737227
>>55734164

nig harder, DeKendrix, do your niglets a favour and off yourself
>>
File: molyfags.gif (487 KB, 380x254) Image search: [Google]
molyfags.gif
487 KB, 380x254
>>55744901
>>
>>55733394
He doesn't name the Jew so he is a sower of disinfo
>>
>>55745270
Why do you think he is some kind of monster thats abusing his kids? Why do you project all that shit on him? You seem clueless. Calling abuse, like what the fuck? Being able to be hard when its needed, is perfectly legitimate and the kids NEEDS to know that some things are unacceptable and that they need to fucking behave them selfs or they are not wanted. You know what happens to kids who do not get thought how to behave? They develop shitty ways of behaving that later in their lives are going to damage them selfs when other people have to put up with their shitty behavior and disliking them for it. If you want to fuck up your own kids, don't teach them proper ways of behaving, let them behave in ungrateful, disrespectful ways and then see later on how even you wont be able to put up with that shit.
There is a difference between TERRORIZING them with fear on a constant basis and having them know that if they fuck around its over or that there are consequences.
>>
>>55745517

He is a Jew, and used the holohoax as an example of how he understands statist tyranny, since he's the grandson of SOOVAYVORS.

OY VEY.
>>
>>55733394
pls someone gas this one
>>
File: anddonate.jpg (77 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
anddonate.jpg
77 KB, 400x400
>>55733394
why didnt you listen?
>>
He espouses a slightly sheltered ideology void of empathy. I agree with 70% of what he says. He's also kind of culty/creepy as most mention.
>>
File: 1444783908073.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1444783908073.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>55733394

>already a molyneux video on the attack

Aw shit nigger, time to get comfy.

Stefan is usually right on point, usually.
>>
>>55745150
you know I was a child too. From the age of 6 - I kid you not - all my peers and sometimes my elders looked up to me, seeing how morally upstanding I was. I was never spanked, my parents were not drill sergeants, I spoke back whenever I spotted a mistake in my parents logic or the way they did things. And they respected me for it. They respected me so much that after age 14, they started treating me like a complete adult, which I mentally was. Now I'm best friends with my father. If he tried to treat me like his minion, I wouldn't call him my friend. You may raise an upstanding dog or soldier by treating your children as a drill sergeant. But you will never be their friend. You will simply be their drill sergeant. And that's your loss. And desu, as long as they're not criminals, I don't give a fuck if they hate you in their guts.
>>
File: milo_yiannopoulos.jpg (210 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
milo_yiannopoulos.jpg
210 KB, 620x412
>>55741751

Milo is also a kike by his own admission.
>>
>>55746924

>Things that never happened
>>
>>55743878
>I'm their best friend in the entire universe
>no backtalk
Keep deluding yourself, idiot. Your children don't view you as a friend in the slightest.
>>
>>55747085
why don't you go beat your nigglets tyrone? why are you on a japanese cartoon site wasting your time? did your father not beat you enough?
>>
>>55746924
>much that after age 14, they started treating me like a complete adult, which I mentally was.
Quit being stupid fucker.
>>
>>55746924
>>55747324

>I kid you not

Liars handwaving

>all my peers and sometimes my elders looked up to me

Unfettered narcissism and delusions of grandeur

> seeing how morally upstanding I was

Yeah I'm absolutely certain other 6 years old and your elders marvelled at how MORAL you were...

You are just another sociopathic sycophant of a cult leader named Stefan Molyneux and oyu'll go to any length to lie out of your fucking ass to try and paint a false narrative to push your shitty little faggy liberal worldview.

Everyone can see through your fucking pathetic infantile facade.
>>
>>55747472
kek. why do you evade the questions tyrone? did daddy spare the rod?
>>
>>55747793

>ALL OUTTA ARGUMENTS
>>
>>55747873
and the nigger starts speaking in his native tongue.
>>
>>55745942
Making completely reliant kids fear you is abuse. You're a big boy so you should be able to handle the bluntness of my statements. You raise your kids to be weary of the effects of their actions, instead of "don't do this because I said so, and if you don't comply, you're out". That's like putting a band-aid over a gunshot wound. If certain acts are so virtuous, why would you need to back them with threats of shame, fear and violence?

And did you even read my whole post? I said the kid most likely won't grow up to be a loser. I don't think he's a monster. I swear that's like a trigger word for you faggots.
>>
>>55733437
The guy who made Fable 3. He became a political vlogger.
>>
>>55740036
You're not created well adjusted members of society, you're creating, at worst, stimulus-response animals.

At best you're creating good little obedient keks who never question authority.
>>
>>55733512
>intelligent
no https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDoIilJ-_Z0
>>
>>55748121
>>55747793

>All this higley pigley

u mad, watch ur back
>>
>>55748241
Did you not fucking read my post? I said, why do you assume HE the PARENT is a monster?

>Making completely reliant kids fear you is abuse.
Has anyone ever said its not?

> You're a big boy so you should be able to handle the bluntness of my statements
What the fuck are you even talking about? Get the fuck out of here with that shit.

You assumed that the person you responded to was acting like an abusing parent. Why do you do that?
>>
used to listen to some of his videos, but something about him just threw me off. he had such an arrogant attitude towards his callers that he came off as a massive douche. and his shaming of people who dont donate doesnt help at all

something about him just rubs me the wrong way
>>
>>55749201
keep displaying your street cred tyrone. Good job! A little short on the spelling side, but I'm sure you'll get there. No nigs left behind!
>>
>>55749458
He comes off mostly as a self-important faggot to me. The bit he did with Bill Whittle is simply disgusting in how much he has to shove his own face in it, instead of letting the man speak. Even opting to speak FOR him.
>>
>>55749216
Yeah, I know what you meant. I don't think the parent is a monster. I assumed nothing and based my statements on what he said. He mentioned that their kids know that they don't belong if they don't comply. That's using fear as a teaching tactic which is abusive. No assuming going on there. It's not optimal parenting to say the least.

>Being able to be hard when its needed, is perfectly legitimate
I don't think you would have said that if you weren't defending his methods of discipline, as I addressed above. There you make excuses to be irrational towards children, provoking fear. So yes, you are saying that.

People like you react to the word emotionally and say "Oh, well it's just a little bit of abuse, so it's not actually abuse" which is complete dogshit. You personally think the authoritarian approach is "good for them", but you haven't done your homework and you don't get that there are repercussions to the method.
>>
>>55750951

Strawman harder.

You know absolutely fucking nothing about this subject.

Go back to watching Molyneux videos and believing he knows fucking anything about anything.

And I've heard Molyneux talk to his daughter on his dumbass podcast. His daughter sounds like a retard and it's painfully obvious he coaches her on exactly what to say and to think so he can prop her up as some proof that he's not completely insane, even though it proves he is.

She's going to be a coalburning slut before he knows it.

That's more abusive than anything I've ever done to my kids.
>>
>>55751590
Literally none of that was an argument
>>
>>55751764

Can't make an argument against a non-argument. You've said absolutely nothing of substance or validity this entire thread. Baseless accusations and assertions without evidence and bullshit pontificating is all you're about.
>>
>>55752245
You're free to argue against my assertions that fear-based tactics of child raising is ultimately detrimental to them. That was kinda my whole point, yknow.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 436x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 436x599
>>55749136

Omfg...seriously?!
>>
>>55752542

Saying it isn't an argument. I already gave my anecdotal evidence based on my own parenting.

You're free to argue against my assertions that your mother is a nigger fucking slut that ultimately shat you out of her rancid festering cunt after taking a giant pozzed up load from an entire pack of feral niggers.

See how we both make valid points about eachothers families?
>>
"you cannot argue against Universally Preferable Behavior without tacitly affirming Universally Preferable Behavior"

"you cannot argue free will without affirming free will"

This philosophical retard literally thinks he's solved the problem of ethics with childish presuppositional arguments and wordgames.

However, his on-the-fly rhetorical skills are incredible and he makes enough right-wing points that I'm glad he's around
>>
File: 6Z7NN.jpg (63 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
6Z7NN.jpg
63 KB, 500x500
>>55752799
If you step out of line, would you like me to spank you?
>>
>>55733394
Le cult xD

You need a brain to like his work. No wonder why people on pol dont like him for the most part.
>>
>>55749136
That's pretty myopic, tbqh.
Basic research in physics have long term benefits, and are the origin of a lot of inovation in technology.
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.