[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 1024x485) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 1024x485
"Be nice to us, because you're lucky we don't slaughter you all."
>>
>>55732738
That problem isn't the billions of 'moderate muslims', it's the ones that actually follow what the quran says.
>>
lol i wish they tried so we could wipe them off the face of the earth in one fucking afternoon and be done with it
>>
>>55732903
Even if it's 1% of all Muslims, 1% of 1.6 billion is 16 million. More than enough to start a war.
>>
1.7 Billion Muslims still isn't a very threatening amount. They are more likely to blow themselves up rather than us.
>>
>>55732738
>1.7 billion muslims
Every time I see something like this posted, it goes up by 50 or 100 million people

and every time it really grinds my gears because whoever is doing it does it to imply that it's very large even though it's comparable to the number of Catholics and fewer than all Christians
>>
>>55733301
Yeah but if they're getting a 10 to 1 k/d ratio with kamikazes, they could do quite a bit of damage.
>>
>>55733133
This
>>
Just like niggers, they're too busy killing each other. That still doesn't mean you want a bunch of niggers moving into your neighborhood.
>>
>>55733324
>Every time I see something like this posted, it goes up by 50 or 100 million people
Well they breed pretty fast.
>>
>>55733168
*1.7 to 17
>>
No , cz Muzz SUCKS ALL HARD , no nuclear power etc .. we own the world muzz , remember that , Mahomet is the antichrist
>>
>>55732738
this is dumb, most of these mudslimes live far away from whites. Most of these mudslimes dont have access to heavy weaponry, not to tanks or to trucks. If they dared to step over a border to get to whites they would get detected and bombarded within 5 minutes.

Our technology > their raw numbers

How many million mudslimes do you think one nuke could destroy? How many nukes do you think that we have? How many mudslimes and superior tech could planes, tanks and other machinery destroy? Can mudslimes make these things themselves? Are they clever enough to make stealth fighters?
>>
>>55733168
>>55733963

To put this into perspective, that is larger than the standing army of the Soviet Union at the end of WW2.
>>
>>55732738
And how many of those 1.7 billion live in muslim-dominated countries/regions where there are no "infidels" to kill?
>>
>>55732738
>1.7 Billion ragheads think they can eliminate the other 5 Billion

Hah, not a single decent military power is on their side
>>
Is that a threat?

You know there is more christians than muslims right?
>>
File: Stannis-Smile.jpg (27 KB, 617x662) Image search: [Google]
Stannis-Smile.jpg
27 KB, 617x662
>>55733133
>>
>>55734925
*was
>>
>>55734925
>You know there is more christians than muslims right?
No, they don't
>>
>>55734171
not mention that they also fight among themselves, and fight also non white and/or non christian populations like in Nigeria, Malaysia, India etc.

Muslims wherever they may be will always impose themselves. Literally a fucking scourge on this planet...
>>
File: ak-47-death metal.png (333 KB, 830x512) Image search: [Google]
ak-47-death metal.png
333 KB, 830x512
Je sui
>>
>>55736228
Still is. Its something like 1.7b to 2.2b
>>
>>55736228
*is. There are more Christians in the Americas alone than Muslims in the entire world. That doesn't even include Africa or Europe.
>>
>>55736536
>>55736527

Yes, but that number is dwindling, while Islam is the fastest-growing religion.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.