[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most muslims are terrorists? I say not even 1% are.. Here's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: never forghetti.jpg (91 KB, 346x399) Image search: [Google]
never forghetti.jpg
91 KB, 346x399
Most muslims are terrorists? I say not even 1% are..
Here's why:

>1.5 billion muslims on the planet
>1% would be 15 million

That is 3 times the number of the entire US army, the russian army and the army of china combined.

Yesterday, it only needed 8 people to make an entire county fall to its knees.

With 15 million people terrorists, the western world would have already been annihilated.

Agree, disagree?

Serious discussion please.
>>
>>55731889

If most Muslims aren't terrorists than those "good" ones out number the others and shouldn't let a vocal minority craft their image in the eyes of the world. Yet they do. Millions and millions of cowards won't do a damn thing about their own.
>>
Also, most Nazis never killed anyone!
>>
>>55731889

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
>>
Every muslim refugee living in white european countries that refuses to assimilate into western culture is a non-violent proponent of genocide
>>
>>55731889
Most of these mudslimes live far away from civilization.

Most of them are poor.

Most of them cannot get close to anything white and have no weapons.

That is the reason why they arent "attacking" anything.

The ones that do get here quickly fall to the vices of alcohol and drugs, become only mudslime in name.
>>
>>55732045
Being cowards doesn't make them terrorists.
On top of that, the IS will kill every muslim that doesn't follow them.
Also religious muslim leaders all over the world has spoken today, how horrible these attacks were and that the IS do not speak for the muslims.
Also #NOTINMYNAME is the trending hashtag right now.
>>
You're equating killing civilians with a military victory.

They didn't 'take' Paris, they didn't beat anyone, they randomly shot unarmed people until they died themselves, that isn't how war works.
>>
mohamed get the fuck out of germany
>>
>>55731889
These cute little statistics don't mean shit when the disgusting ideology behind Islam is churning out the most terrorists, by far. When you have so many terrorists and murderers born from the teachings of one religion, then something is clearly fucking wrong with that religion.
>>
>>55731889
Most Muslims aren't terrorists, most terrorists in the modern world are Muslims.

We need to fight the scourge by integrating Muslims into Western values and engaging in a righteous crusade against the radicals that try to infect others.
>>
>>55732530
>When you have so many terrorists and murderers born from the teachings of one religion, then something is clearly fucking wrong with that religion.
The teachers.
>>
>>55732610
>We need to fight the scourge by integrating Muslims into Western values and engaging in a righteous crusade against the radicals that try to infect others.
This is probably the most reasonable post i've read on /pol/ in a long time.
>>
File: 76867786.png (369 KB, 1544x3100) Image search: [Google]
76867786.png
369 KB, 1544x3100
Just please explain this?
>>
42% of young Muslims in France believe suicide bombings are justified (35% overall).

http://www.pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60
>>
>>55732334
this line of thinking is exactly why you're being flooded with them

will you people ever learn? not too long before what happened in paris happens in one of your cities
>>
>>55732703
I think you didn't understand my post.
>>
>>55732530

Islamaphobia - an irrational dislike or hatred for islam.

This is you. An irrational dislike or fear. Using things like facts is irrational. We're all the same. No religions are superior to others. No countries or superior to others. No cultures are superior to others. Race is only skin deep. One race.
>>
>>55731889

And here is why your wrong. All you see is 8 people who attacked a building. You do not see the trainers, recruiters, or the money men. These eight guys just didn't bump into each other in a bar and decide to do this. There was a network of individuals who got these guys together and paid for everything they did. So there is no telling how many were behind the attack but I would wager at least 12 others were needed to pull this off.

You also must have complacency in the communities you hide in. BY the way, where are the "moderate" muslims today outing other ISIS members who have sneaked in as a refugee.
>>
>>55732856
All muslims share the same ideology, convert the land or convert the people.
>>
>>55732686
I love shitposting but honestly it's the only way that works. I'll bet a beer that some of the attackers yesterday were born and raised in Europe.

In the US, being born and raised in a poor community usually means you'll be a criminal. In Europe, if you're in a heavily Muslim community, it seems to mean you'll be recruited by radicals that prey on the poor and disaffected.

Bring them into the fold, show them that the Western way kicks the kebab way's ass. And at the same time, string up those who prey on the weak at the gallows. Or just obliterate them with a missile.
>>
How do you define terrorists? Is stoning women to death for adultery terrorism? Is throwing homos from buildings terrorism? Is fucking goats terrorism?
>>
>>55732783
>not too long before what happened in paris happens in one of your cities
Of course it will happen. Sadly you can't prevent terrorist attacks. But it would also happen with 0 immigrants. If you can somehow bring dozens of machine guns, pumpguns, grenades and explosives into a country, it shoudn't be hard to sneak in a bunch of people.
>>
Not necessarily terrorists, but radicals.

https://youtu.be/g7TAAw3oQvg

Do you want such beliefs popularised in your country?
>>
>>55731889
The problem is that since Muslims target civilian populations, they don't need a lot of people to be a threat. Your comparison is retarded.
>>
>>55732334
>Also #NOTINMYNAME is the trending hashtag right now.

Oh, you are that stupid.

I feel so sorry to tell you that Twitter is not the real world. Yeah, you must be shocked right now.

>>55732610
>We need to fight the scourge by integrating Muslims into Western values and engaging in a righteous crusade against the radicals that try to infect others.

Another genius, we need to kick this fucking monkeys out of Europe. That's what we should do.
>>
Not all Muslims want to run around killing infidels but all Muslims do want all infidels to die
>>
>>55732520
Wojciech bring back my fucking car
>>
>>55732886
>where are the "moderate" muslims today outing other ISIS members who have sneaked in as a refugee.
How would they know?
>Mr. Refugee, i'm ISIS
>>
>>55731889

>Most muslims are terrorists? I say not even 1% are..

100% of them are disease carriers. The disease is jihad. It is and infected population that brings jihad wherever the population goes.
>>
>>55732162
"I'm an orthodox jew"

>letrashman.png
>>
File: 1408118636499.png (646 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1408118636499.png
646 KB, 1920x1080
>>55732857
>Using things like facts is irrational.
>>
>/pol/ swallowing all the ISIS (literal 0.01% of the worlwide muslim population) crap they are being served like good goys that they are
>>
>>55732857
My fear of islam is perfectly rational anon, it's not a phobia.

I also don't believe that every single muslim is a horrible person but if we removed them all in one go the world would definitely be better.
>>
>>55731889
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulLUV_XxQmo

80%
>>
>>55732610
>integrating Muslims into Western values
>Western values

Like drinking, fucking and raving into an inevitable extinction?
>>
>>55731889
There are hundreds of million islamic extremists who support this actions. This like saying #not all nazis you braindead terrorist apologist.
>>
>>55733121
>Is stoning women to death for adultery terrorism? Is throwing homos from buildings terrorism? Is fucking goats terrorism?
By the definition of the word, it's literally not.
>>
>>55732857

>Islamaphobia - an irrational dislike or hatred for islam.

A phobia is a fear. Not all fear is irrational. For example, I have a fear of pests, so I an exterminator spray at my house periodically.
>>
>>55733466
>but all Muslims do want all infidels to die
Proven or just personal believe?
>>
>>55733808
>but if we removed them all in one go the world would definitely be better.
Ironically spoken like a true ISIS member.
>>
Are all Americans soldiers for America?

There's 320,000,000 Americans total and 1,300,000 are active military members. That's like 0.3% !! Even less percentage wise than Islamic terrorists! Golly gee!
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.