[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Considering the recent events in Europe, would Western civilization
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: hitler_painting_96dpi.jpg (108 KB, 1087x1442) Image search: [Google]
hitler_painting_96dpi.jpg
108 KB, 1087x1442
Considering the recent events in Europe, would Western civilization be in a better state if Nazi German would have prevailed in WWII? Take for example the following, it mirrors the fall of other great civilizations.
>Foreign Invaders
>Counter culture, IE leftist scum
>multiculturalism
>Sweden YES
>The EU, an attempt at a vast failed super empire
I'm asking seriously since I was of the opinion this was lunacy as early as 15 years ago.
>>
>>55731866
For me, life would definitly better. My great-grandfather was on very good terms with Albert Kesselring and a bunch of other big nazis and military leaders.
For Jews, refugees, gypsis, sinti and roma life would probably be either worse or over.
>>
would Western civilization be in a better state if Nazi German would have prevailed in WWII?

100%
>>
Hitler wanted to burn Paris. So, whats the problem?
>>
>>55732160
yes but again history is written by the victors,
dead indians--> america
dead Anz --> Japan

and a multitude of other fucked over people
>>
>>55732380
no he did not at fucking all,

he was shown the historical sights, art and other shit and decided that it would be a great loss of culture and history.
>>
>>55732297
good to know this is coming from a brit.
>>
>>55732380
Outright lie.
>>
>>55732720
this, this is why people think swedes are fucking retarded
>>
>>55732720
Its a lie when you dont like it. The order was given. Live with it fags.
>>
>>55731866
Well id expect Africa would still be a shit hole but the middle east would be relatively peaceful with no Israel and no USA to block nazi empire trading with oil barons
And the barons would basically kill/pay off any opposition.
>>
>>55732871
can you source this please?
>>
>>55732989
>iddle east would be relatively peacefu
Those animals? In your dreams.
>>
>>55732871
its not that I don't believe you but bases less claims are baseless.
>>
>>55731866
Europe would definitely be in a better state.
I don't know about the US, even though I think you would have been able to get along after a while
>>
>>55732989
USA got along really well with Hitler before the war. US leaders and scholars were exchanging a lot of ideas with the nazis.
We dumped them very quickly after the war started. Don't tell the brits this because they'll get a big head, but we pretty much always side with dad when the shit hits the fan.
>>
>>55731866
>OP doesn't know Hitler admired Islam and had Arabs in specific SS divisions

Hitler made sure nationalism would never be tolerated again. He favoured white European Jews over bronze age sand niggers. He was the worst thing to ever happen to Europe
>>
>>55731866
>Considering the recent events in Europe, would Western civilization be in a better state if Nazi German would have prevailed in WWII?

We'd be in a better state if Hitler never chimped out
Before WW2, Europe was strong and racially homogenous.
Decolonization, acceptance of mass immigration and all happened because of the white guilt nazi atrocities spawned
>>
File: hitler was right.png (610 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hitler was right.png
610 KB, 1280x720
>>55731866
Maybe
>>
>>55733231
Brits and America sided with the Jews because of corruption and influence.
>>
>>55733410
*favoured sandnigs over white European jews
>>
You wouldn't be alive
>>
File: 1443818398687.png (116 KB, 1168x1568) Image search: [Google]
1443818398687.png
116 KB, 1168x1568
>>55731866
how is that even a question?
>>
No, Hitler had it less than half right.

We need people with the courage to BE TOTALLY RIGHT. How do you do this? You tell everyone to stay in their own shithole countries unless they have the merits to be in your prestigious land. All immigrants should be subject to intense scrutiny and background checks. If they so much as look too fucking ugly, you tell them to fuck off for unspecified reasons.

If someone comes knocking without permission, you blow them to smithereens.

Anyone not educated enough to stop being fat gets air-dropped in Liberia with naught but a parachute.

Those are the first few steps to a successful society.
>>
>>55733153
US would be FUCKED
>>
>>55731866
Of course. all of our problems stem from him losing
>>
>>55733410
are you a potato?
>>
>>55733653
Why do you think?
I believe Hitler wouldn't have been capable of invading mainland US, nor would the Japs. You would have both built nukes and used them as deterrence
>>
File: I did what i could.png (14 KB, 470x457) Image search: [Google]
I did what i could.png
14 KB, 470x457
>>55733443
why do you blame the ones who tried avoiding it
>>
>>55733607
HERE'S WHAT MY HISTORY TEACHER TAUGHT ME AT SCHOOL!!!?!?!?!
>>
>>55733443
so if his never invaded Poland?
>>
>>55733823
or we would be fallout status now
>>
>>55734146
Could be. Yet you managed to get through a cold war with the USSR without that happening
>>
>>55733607
please elaborate
>>
>>55734302
History would be different so the random conditions that made you parents meet wouldnt have happened
>>
>>55731866
>Must always be at war
>War must always be a war to extinction
>If we fail that war, we deserve to be slaughtered down to the last child, which must also join the war as soon as it can hold a pistol and understand orders.
>The supreme commander of our forces in this war is a badly educated artschool dropout
>Asking if we're better off being in this kind of regime

I know that times are rather tense right now and you're looking for an easy answer, but looking for Autismo McMoustache isn't that answer.
>>
File: j7.jpg (149 KB, 590x639) Image search: [Google]
j7.jpg
149 KB, 590x639
>>55733410
>white European
>Jews
>>
File: Hitler-Paris-Eiffelturm.jpg (39 KB, 660x449) Image search: [Google]
Hitler-Paris-Eiffelturm.jpg
39 KB, 660x449
>>55732871
>>
>>55734760
you didn't understood the question
we're talking about hitler here
>>
>>55733653

He couldn't manage crossing the English Channel when his military was at its peak. He's definitely not coming across the Atlantic even with his hands clean of the Russians and Brits. Or he and Donitz could have tried. Nimitz didnt need another flawless campaign to cement his legacy as GOAT but I doubt he wouldn't have minded.
>>
>>55733443
>implying that wasn't the case in some places

Where do you think our little hobo artist got all these ideas grounded in reality? From multi culti paradise back then, Vienna. It would've happened with or without him. He was just a moron and got a lot of things wrong.
>>
>>55731866
no, you just spend too much time in echo chambers and live in too much luxury
>>
>>55735679
>I'll tell him he's a privileged idiot
>that should make it up for my lack of arguments
>>
>>55736068
First of all I didn´t called him privileged nor idiot.

well, I can point about genocides in Eastern Europe, the holocaust, nazi´s dependence on war, persecution of political opposition, blocking progress in science, retarded ideas about "eugenics", obsession with violence, brutal COIN tactics and many others

But I doubt factual evidence would do more than talk with 80 year old man from Belarus, for example.
>>
File: 1445308812244_1.jpg (136 KB, 662x960) Image search: [Google]
1445308812244_1.jpg
136 KB, 662x960
It would be amazing. The main stream wouldnt be so dumbed down and beta because they would acutally teach good shit to the kids. We would have better medizin and our lifequality would be better which leads to more progress in this world. Nazis get so i much hate because they where in the brutal part of the prozess of making the world better but alot fail to see the long term goal. We would be super humans by now.
>>
we must stand up against the universal christian! They are everywhere, they are running rampant. And they have a leader who in their vulgar language is called the father. We must stand up against these universal christian for their only diplomacy is to lower borders and their only faith is luciferian.
>>
File: world_without_anglo_parasites.jpg (648 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
world_without_anglo_parasites.jpg
648 KB, 1920x1080
No Anglos = paradise for Aryans
>>
>>55738344
They have collected trillions of dollars worth of real estate. Have the best enterprises. Have their own country that is smaller than the Camp Nou. Their children are spoiling this land. This land God fearing and protestant. Judeo Christian, not pagan. Gentleman what do we protest? We protest this Vatican. Which stands for Value Added Taxes, I Can. Or otherwise Vatican Bank. In times like these, I scream towards Ireland and say Hooray for Leprechaun!
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.