[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TD:DR no one cares unless the victims are white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: PoC.png (224 KB, 482x373) Image search: [Google]
PoC.png
224 KB, 482x373
>Like suspicions around the attacks in France, the bombings in Beirut are believed to be in response to Hezbollah’s decision in recent weeks to send in troops to support efforts in northern Syria against Islamic State.

>But the bombings in Lebanon drew no tweet from Malcolm Turnbull, no social media statement from Barack Obama, no live media blogs from Western media, no wall-to-wall media coverage. And no twitter hashtags from Australians in solidarity with the Lebanese.

>It’s a curious state of affairs, when you consider that there are around three times as many people of Lebanese descent living in Australian, compared to French nationals.

https://newmatilda.com/2015/11/14/paris-attacks-highlight-western-vulnerability-and-our-selective-grief-and-outrage/

>Paris and Privilege
http://www.outwithgeorge.com/blog/2015/11/14/our-mourning-is-broken-paris-and-privilege

>147 dead in Obongo's homeland/ no one cares
http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/02/africa/kenya-university-attack/

I've seen all of these posted in my my jewsfeed on kikebook pol. Do we only care about bad shit when it happens in a (soon to be formerly) white country? How do you even begin argue with people who claim that we're selectively outraged.
>>
File: 89989544.jpg (516 KB, 1386x1976) Image search: [Google]
89989544.jpg
516 KB, 1386x1976
Because it's business as usual in the Middle East, not so much in Europe

And all the "sympathy" does nothing for the people there, but liberals are quick to condemn military intervention
>>
>>55731573

Because people care more if they can relate to them. You cant demand some kind of "care". Its our evolution, europeans (and like) care more about europeans than people in africa. Thats just how we are built.
>>
>>55731573

Because, despite what they keep repeating over and over, nigger lives DO NOT MATTER. They've contributed hardly anything to any society they've encountered except violent crime.
>>
>white, western people care about white people from western countries
woha, who would've thought
>>
>>55731573
>Do we only care about bad shit when it happens in a (soon to be formerly) white country?

no, we only care when its in a first world country where this shit isn't an ordinary event
>>
>>55731573
thats old news.
>>
>>55731929
Paris is also a major global city and economic hub, There would be massive media attention in the west if Tokyo got hit by such an attack, too. Even though it's not white.
>>
File: ugh.png (209 KB, 373x644) Image search: [Google]
ugh.png
209 KB, 373x644
>>55731751
>>55731929
Valid points, also check this shit out. Pic related, the colors denote the skin colors of every user in the thread.
>>
>>55731573
This happens in 3rd world countries more often. It's just as wrong, but it's significantly more shocking when it happens in a peaceful white country. Also, you do realize there's been a bunch of black deaths in America that have been getting huge amounts of attention compared to white deaths lately?
>>
>>55731573
Nigger you don't think the people living in those places are talking about it?

>People in the west are talking about something that happened in the west
>people in other areas are talking about what is happening in their areas
Who gives a single fuck.
>>
>>55732026
This. I don't even like the French, but I care a lot more about what's happening in my own continent than in some jungle in Africa.
>>
>>55731573

#BlackLivesDon'tMatter
>>
File: [Visible confusion].webm (1 MB, 450x472) Image search: [Google]
[Visible confusion].webm
1 MB, 450x472
>Afrika
>Terror attacks on this scale happens regularly

>Europe
>Terror attack on this scale happens for the first time

>You are a filthy white racist for caring about the Paris attack
>>
File: Original_dd45d3_1557465.jpg (65 KB, 635x480) Image search: [Google]
Original_dd45d3_1557465.jpg
65 KB, 635x480
>>55732416
I lived in Kenya and they are not talking about it. In fact they don´t really give a hoot, as people die all the time there of aids, malari, tyhus, accidents toxic alcohol etc etc.

A few months ago I think it was in Nakuru over a 100 people died there due to home brewed alcohol (and many more got blind)
>>
>>55731573
Niggers dont matter. Black is evil white is good as God intended.
>>
>Massive shit happens months ago in africa
>Gets a fair amount of news coverage, was talked about here as well for about 2 weeks despite being africa and being extremely far away
>Massive shit happens in france yesterday
>Leftist and politically slanted chimps apparently mad because something that happened in the west, aimed at the west, is talked about in the west and getting media coverage the day after it happens
>Decide to shit on the victims for their white privilege of getting exploded/executed by violent shitskins
Honestly makes me pretty angry and seems greatly insulting frankly. How is saying this nonsense going to make something that happened thousands of miles away months ago more newsworthy than what just happened? How is bitching about this going to make me care about you throwing trash and being led on a leash by white and kike proffessors?
>>
>>55733853
It winds up methanol is a bitch.
So they can't afford regular alcohol from stores or is it hard to come by?
>>
>>55731573
>2nd of April, 2015.
It's fine, nobody will remember or care about what happened last night in a few months anyways.
>>
>>55731573
Yea and so what? I am okay not caring about niggers because they are worth less than humans.

Fuck off nigger lover.
>>
European nations are our historical/economic allies while Lebanon is a country in the middle east. There is a good reason why can't care
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.