[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sit down next to some Brits at the bar last night >strike
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1447043367487.png (233 KB, 457x380) Image search: [Google]
1447043367487.png
233 KB, 457x380
>sit down next to some Brits at the bar last night
>strike up some conversation
>ask their thoughts on Paris
>first words out of the ladies mouth are "terrorism has no religion"

I'm used to dealing with Irish visitors and they are usually a hoot. Is there any chance that this is a fair reason to make a generalization? I'm always thrown off when the internet seeps into reality.
>>
That graph hurts to look at.

despair should be the negative Y axis range while hope is the positive y axis range. With time being the x axis.
>>
>>55731562
Ahh.... Clarissa. My first waifu
>yfw you catch your 10 year old son trying to fap to Nickelodeon shows
>>
>>55731794
those were also my first thoughts when i saw opie's image
>>
>>55731562
>Brits at the bar

I bet the bartenders loved their $0 tip on the $80 tab
>>
>>55731794
>despair should be the negative Y axis range while hope is the positive y axis range. With time being the x axis
There's no reason for it to be
>>
>>55731562
>be me live in south
>for some reason one or two aussie families moved to my town awhile back
>they have some family visiting
>strike up a conversation at a bar
>mention muslims
>aussies start talking about paris attacks and how much they hate "muzzies"
>black dude sitting next to me is obviously triggered
>says they dont represent all muslisms and good people like him who are part of nation of islam represent it
>aussies say hes just as much of a cunt as those abos back home
>nigger tries to start shit
>outnumbered.jpg
>looks to me for help, ive known him since grade school but never liked him too much
>shake my head slowly
>gets his shit pushed in by aussies
I dont know whats wrong with brits but literally every other anglo nation is top tier at bants.
>>
>>55731562

If it happened to be me and my mates you struck up a conversation with we would have had many racist giggles. There are a lot of sjw's in the UK but plenty of blue collar xenophobes such as myself too.

>>55732207

You guys tip barmen? Also $80 seems like a really small tab.
>>
>>55732312
Common sense and convention dictate that it should be that way.
>>
>>55732449
20oz pint is $4-5.
12oz bottle of pisswater is $2-3
>>
>>55732786

So 20 pints would be $80-100? That's not very much booze for three thirsty brits. Do you guys even into binge drinking?
>>
>>55731562
>listening to Brit slags.

You should've told Maisie William's to fuck off
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.