[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ looking in the wrong direction again.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1443438786249.png (72 KB, 319x211) Image search: [Google]
1443438786249.png
72 KB, 319x211
Today ... this very day ... a ship is landing in New Orleans with the first of 10,000 Syrian "refugees". Nearly all of them are young men aged 18-35. very few women, children or elderly.

Refugees. yeah. right.

And who organized this? Catholic charities. As they have done in Germany and France, they are housing and finding host families for these parasites. The UN and EMF are paying the Catholic church a lot of money to handle this.

No one cares because >muh Muslims >muh Jews >muh Saudis >muh CIA.

Deus Vult, /pol/ Look in the mirror and see how is making the money off this invasion.
>>
>>55731263
>New Orleans
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there still some rebuilding to do there, especially in low-income areas ?
Or is the city just the place where they transit before being redistributed further ?
>>
http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/canada-can-do-better-bishops-say-in-wake-of-refugee-crisis-65166/
>>
>>55731446
mainly Texas.

posting sources now.
>>
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/04/catholic-church-leader-condemns-slow-response-to-refugee-crisis
>>
>>55731263
My professional opinion on the ass fucking USA is about to engage in. This will mean WAR on USA Soil by trojan horse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ5eYuZ5shA
>>
Source? This post is very unsettling ...
I'm on the west cost though so it may be a little before shot gets terrorized here
>>
and ffs, you can find a thousand links.

http://www.angelusnews.com/news/national/catholic-charities-will-be-ready-for-syrians-9440/#.Vkeg8b-rF5c

El Papa is making BIG bucks from the refugee crisis and scolding and coercing world leaders into toeing the line.

Rome has more money and power than anyone else in the world.

>but muh Jews
>>
Fort Wayne Indiana is on the list as well.

http://www.21alive.com/news/local/Syrian-Crisis-opens-conversation-of-refugees-in-Fort-Wayne-341395522.html
>>
>>55731263
It has always been the Catholics, but pol is pol and just like hitler was retarded and will lose.
>>
and it's not like the Church is hiding anything. Their own publications are bragging about it.
>>
> Wayne Indiana
I misread that as Wayne industries
They are going to batman's house?
>>
>>55731263
pope francis will die soon (or resign) and the new pope will be a traditionalist (the liberal wing of the church is collapsing, aging, and dying) and a new crusade will be called.
>>
The US funds Isis and isil to do the work of what a few dindu nothing white boys would be sent to do, taking the pipeline and oil supply. That's how the whole no boots on the ground was attained. We fund those rebels to take control of interests for us. This is why the US is slow to do anything and bluff about drone strikes on their own oil supply chain. Where do you think the rebels get their weapons? The US also has a list of the top donators for these groups that are allies. That's how they fix a worn torn country into profit.

Refugees that don't like the way shit is going in their home have no support to take it back so they are running. Just like you would. Just like anyone would.
>>
This cultural marxist piece of shit is the worst Pope ever.
>>
File: 1441144915576.png (9 KB, 239x292) Image search: [Google]
1441144915576.png
9 KB, 239x292
>>55731263
What is the Pope plotting /pol/?
>>
>>55731824

Fuck man, I'm close to Fort Wayne. The based Franciscan Brothers Minor are located in Fort Wayne. Why is Il Papa not a hardliner like, say, Urban II?
>>
>>55731263

Yep and this is why Catholics are the biggest kuks yet.
>>
File: 1440301560229.png (225 KB, 637x654) Image search: [Google]
1440301560229.png
225 KB, 637x654
FUCK IM FROM FORT WAYNE
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.