[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Truth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (216 KB, 932x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216 KB, 932x512
Does anybody ever wish that there could jist be a simple guide, with the absolute truth, about what is actually going on?
>who is in charge
>how events actually palyed out
>true motives
>literally everything there is to know about why everything is such a massive shithole

It's all so esoteric.
>>
>>55731197

It's the God damn Jews, I tell you!
>>
>>55731197
>Da joos
>>
File: 1410463727619[1].jpg (4 KB, 208x242) Image search: [Google]
1410463727619[1].jpg
4 KB, 208x242
>who is in charge
>how events actually palyed out
>true motives
>literally everything there is to know about why everything is such a massive shithole

Truly a mystery.
>>
>>55731316
>>55731360
I'm pretty sure of that but I'll never know exactly how thingare, who made the calls and everything and god its so annoying
>>
It's all just memes, my friend.
>>
Δ
L
>>
>Why doesn't all of the knowledge of civilization and it's inner workings just present itself to me in the easiest and most simple way possible!?

Your mind doesn't have the capacity to understand the kind of knowledge you want anon. It isn't for you
>>
>>55731316
>>55731360
>>55731361
>>55732465
I can confirm.
I work at a minimum wage job yet somehow I control all your lives.
We have this app, you see...
>>
>>55732668
> le deeper than thou
>>
>>55732776
I fucking knew it!
>>
But the mistery is what makes it fun
>>
It was the fucking jews again
>>
>>55732668
>why doesn't your brain process the questions placed in front of you, in the simplest way possible, properly
Was implying the situation involving IS, the kikes, etc.
>>
>>55731197

Honestly, maplebro, the truth is way more mundane than we'd like to believe.

Rich people get together and devise ways to become richer, sure. There's nothing mind-blowing about that.

But as far as Illuminati-tier conspiracy... always remember that those in power are simply human beings, and human beings are stupid. They still believe in religious superstitions. Some of them deny basic science. They make decisions based on emotion rather than logic. Sometimes they make terrible political decisions just because their wives goad them into it.

Humanity is a joke, my friend. It's not capable of this "Zionist Puppetmaster" level of Jewish global control that we all like to fantasize about.
>>
>>55733609
pretty much this
follow the money
>>
>>55731197

It couldn't be simple, because it isn't simple. There's a very complex network of people and organizations, some reaching back centuries, all trying to stay hidden while they continue to influence the world towards their desired goals, which do not all match up, using different tactics and having different resources to do it.

You have, as an abridged list of actors, the official governments of the US, China, and Russia, the shadow government of the US (and possibly Russia and China), Israel, international Jewry (separate from the nation of Israel), the EU, the individual governments comprising the EU, dozens of intelligence and black ops organizations (which can act at cross purposes to their official governments), the Catholic Church, the Rothschilds, the Bilderberger group, the Freemasons, the IMF, international banking cartels, corporations (in groups and individually), and probably several different species of higher dimensional beings.

There is no one plan, no one guiding hand, no grand conspiracy at work here. There is just a Gordian knot of people and organizations pulling the strings of the teeming masses.
>>
>>55734088
of course I'm aware of these things. I was suggesting a simple guide, but not a very short one at all
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.