[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone is honoring the french by putting their flags everywhere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: download (9).jpg (14 KB, 266x190) Image search: [Google]
download (9).jpg
14 KB, 266x190
Everyone is honoring the french by putting their flags everywhere but when russia loses 200 people to a terrorist attack, no one cares. Wow. Russianlivesdontmatter?
>>
>>55730896
I think they matter senpai.
>>
Why would they want to generate sympathy for their enemy in the oncoming third world war?
>>
>>55730896

To be fair, it's hard to express deep concern when Putin insists over and over that it wasn't a bomb.

If Putin wants sympathy, he needs to be frank.
>>
>>55732434
>If Putin wants sympathy, he needs to be frank.
You get a rimshot for that one.
>>
>>55730896
at first everyone was saying it was 100% an accident because the plane reported some difficulties.

although an attack is highly probable now, we're still not sure what happened, and the moment kind of passed.
>>
They beat faggots.
>>
>>55730896
Putin kept saying it was an accident and that a large investigation will take place upon how the accident could happen. Now the Russians are not sure about it anymore and ISIS is claiming it downed the plane. Yet ISIS didn't respond immediately upon downing the plane it is still taking credit.

It came in hindsight and still nobody is sure if it really was ISIS or ISIS just wants to show that they are tough to the Russians. It very likely is ISIS related though imo.
>>
>>55730896

Russia refuses to call it what it is. Russia lets its citizens think their family died to a 'technical issue' because they don't want to dim the halo around precious Putin.

We do care about the lives of the Russian People. Just not their dusty, cold-war holdover KGB fuckups and Oligarchs pretending to run the place.
>>
>>55730896
That's a direct result of Putin's government distorting the truth by saying it was "an accident" and crying about UK/US intelligence which suggested it was indeed a bomb.

Egyptian government did the same thing so they wouldn't scare off tourists.

Now look, before I get bombarded by all the Ahmeds, I get that American government distorts the truth as well.

But Russia and other despots like Egypt are literally fucking pros at dezinformatsiya.

That's why nobody came out crying when the Russian plane went down.
>>
>>55730896
>no one cares
I cared
>>
>>55730896
We are at direct war with ISIS. First clashes happened 25 years ago when current ISIS warchiefs were "chechen rebels". Waking up terror amongst the people is not a way to win this war. Its a way to become a second France - paralized country without any will and matter to do anything against. So no hype and facts covering - thats how it is done here.
>>
>>55730896
>comparing a "mistake" to an act of terror
>>
>>55735228
We fought a lot of Chechen fucks in Iraq. I was there from 2006 to 2008 and fought against the "Islamic State" in Samarra. We drove them out and into the Hamrin mountains and had them pretty BTFO until we just fucking abandoned the place.

Most people don't realize but we were fighting IS (and their thousands of foreign fighters) for years in Iraq and it took a huge fucking surge to finally get them out of the cities.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.