[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /pol/ I´m moving to USA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1447487537434.jpg (50 KB, 600x413) Image search: [Google]
1447487537434.jpg
50 KB, 600x413
Hello /pol/ ( concretely amerifags)
I´m moving to USA and I have my doubts about it
I'm from a small Central European country
I smoke , I drink, but I it healthily and I hate fried food ( if I´m eat that on regulary bases )
I spend my weekends sitting in a pub drinking alot of beer, smoke a pack of cigarettes and go home
I never fired the gun and never had any.
and I used to using racist phrases and insult fatties in public.
I get used to living with you ?
My knowledge of English is still poor ( but I can handle it ). Also in my country you must pay health insurance ( but its really cheap and you cover with that everything ). Education is free to and public school have a decent guality and private school is for dummies who must pay for their education.
>>
You wouldn't fit too well in the Bay Area. Best bet would be south or Midwest . Good luck Pavel
>>
Sure, move to socal mexican food is good
>>
>>55730410
Try not to be racist or insult anybody right away. That's just being a dick. Make some friends first, and enjoy freedom.
>>
>>55730410
You are moving at a perfect time. We are getting ready to celebrate a holiday here we call "Black Friday". It's a day where all black people line up outside of stores across the country and beat the shit out of each other for $100 tv's.
>>
>>55730410
what part of the US are you moving to?
>>
>>55730410
You'll assimilate pretty easily, since you're white. Remember that Hollywood is not an accurate portrayal or America nor is the media.
>>
>>55730410
Also you'd probably adapt well in New York since it is such a melting pot. Probably meet a lot of your former countrymen there.
>>
>>55730565
I do not mean it as an insult
just using racist phrases casually
( at my homeland its nothing strange )
>>55730727
I will not say
I find it interesting recommendations
where I would feel good
>>
There's huge variation depending on what part of the country, or even what part of a particular state you are going to.
>>
>>55730410

>Czech Republic

No thanks, we have enough foreign terrorists.
>>
Welcome, fellow American!

Where are you planning to move to? Different parts of the country are very different from each other. You'd probably fit better in some places than others.
>>
>>55730410

You're welcome here, certainly, but only on two conditions:
(1) Must be White (obviously satisfied)
(2) Must not vote Democrat
>>
>>55731119
>>I will not say
>I find it interesting recommendations
>where I would feel good

USA is a big place

it is hard to recommend without knowing what you want.
city or country? desert? forests? beaches?
are you rich or poor?
do you like hot or cold?
>>
>>55730410
You are only welcome if you are right wing.
>>
Let me guess....moving to New York?
>>
>>55732819
he posts on /pol/...
its usually a good bet on him being right wing
>>
>>55732684
This.

Furthermore, certain parts of the country have different needs. Aside from the Eastern Seaboard, there are no railway networks like there are in Europe; you need a car to go anywhere.

You need to do a lot of research, but we're more than happy to help.
>>
>>55732585

>slav
>white

Pick one
>>
>>55731119
Oregon or the midwest might remind you of home in terms of scenery and there are minimal dindus
>>
No one cares if you use guns or don't like fried foods.

We all care if you can't speak English properly.
>>
>>55730410
Don't come unless you're white
>I never fired the gun and never had any.
Most people here haven't, it's a stereotype
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.