[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/convert/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: muslim-women-converts.jpg (168 KB, 480x446) Image search: [Google]
muslim-women-converts.jpg
168 KB, 480x446
>2K15
When will you realize the true religion ? when will you save your self from hell? i think its time to rethink your faith and join the worlds fastest growing religion and the next world dominate faith .
>>
If they weren't openly trying to declare war on the west I'd probably consider it.
>>
>>55729738
Just wait until the middle east runs out of oil. Arabs are going to be in for a rude awakening when shitloads of them starve to death.
>>
>>55730091
Us first.
>>
>>55729738
I will pry your soul from your corpse and cast it to hell, Muslim swine!
>>
Allah doesn't exist, and Muhammad isn't his prophet.
>>
>>55730324
It's a sad truth :(
>>
>>55730091
Arabs make up the smallest percentage of Muslims
>>
No, I don't think Islam is the religion for me.
>>
>>55729738
When did you realize that you literally worship a medieval terrorist, murderer and child molester?
>>
>>55729738
nice shilling. there is absolutely nothing that islam provides that Islam provides that even Protestant christianity does not.
>>
>>55729738
You can see her hair - that's haram. If a woman is going to wear a hijab, wear it properly. You aren't supposed to see any hair. And you can on her - around her temples. Fucking whore.
>>
>>55729738
Islam = poverty
Islam = war
Islam = dead muslims (more and more every day)

Join Islam = live in poverty fight war for religion that came 600 YEARS AFTER JESUS and eventually die.
>>
>>55729738
I know several girls who converted. All of them are damaged goods (daddy issues, molested etc )
>>
File: 1447499124512.jpg (96 KB, 720x478) Image search: [Google]
1447499124512.jpg
96 KB, 720x478
>>55729738
I piss on Allah.
>>
>>55729738

Atheism? No thanks, I'm not autistic enough to be an atheist.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.